Red vs Blue (hair)

>Main heroine has red/pink hair
Recipe for disaster. Their only real use is to be main sluts in battle harem/ecchi garbage.

Where you at blue brothers? Post superior girls, these bitches have been in the spotlight too long.
Heretics feel free to justify your lesser taste.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2014-02-26/akihabara-fans-vote-for-favorite-pink-haired-heroine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Another classic.

You forgot one. The epitome of main girl being the worst girl no one likes.

I forget trinity 7 exists. Never watched it and i hear the manga never updates.

>Mio has the most service scenes in the light novel and anime . Yet Yuki still somehow manages to have a stronger bond with Basara.
At least Shinmai gave blue haired girls a win.

Thats green

Manga's been updating fairly regularly (once a month or so) of recent

Oh man. I only watched the first 5 episodes of Testament then took a break from it. I think that photo just made me consider picking it back up tonight.

Teal is a shade of blue too tho.

Rakudai isn't even a harem though, it's framed like a harem at first, but mc and main girl start dating in like ep 2 or 3 and get engaged in ep 12. It's almost bait and switch look a battle harem, wait actually it's shonen teen romance.

Rakudai wouldve been perfect if dojo-girl were the lead. Hell, even the sister would've done it for me.
Pink hair+twin tails is just too generic at this point.

Posting the superior blue.

Art like this always makes me feel like watching anime adaptions is the wrong choice.

That's more yellow than blue.

If theres blue she's my boo.
Are you the nigger that said eureka's hair was green? I bet you triggered art teacher.

Funny how he forgets the usual obvious shit girls like Louise and Claire. That somehow gives one the impression that OP is a faggot.

Asuka > Rei

Mai is a great girl as she's kind, quick-thinking and capable.

>he can't see when a new IP makes a post
Don't be stupid user, that was another guy.

Pink hair is all right, red is what you have to watch out for.

But I liked Meiling the most.

>liking pink hair

>Pink-haired characters have gotten a bad rep among otaku on the internet where the phrase "Inran Pinku" (lit. Slutty Pink) is thrown around.
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2014-02-26/akihabara-fans-vote-for-favorite-pink-haired-heroine

Kurumi still has a few years to grow before she becomes the superior blue.

Short red > long red
See: Chidori, Kaname, etc

Id rather not waste my time fitting EVERY pink/redshit heroine into one photo. If you want to make one with all of them go right ahead if it triggers your OCD that badly.

sweet jesus

>Ayano, Shana, Lisara, Rias, Lsla, Julis, Mio, Moka
These are either best girl or girls better than blue-haired girls in their respective series. Some of them don't even have a blue-haired rival. Your taste is full of fail.

Ram is superior. Rem is still good though.

>Meiling
Who?

Stella is best girl you colossal faggot.

>voiced by Sarah Emi Bridcutt
>blue hair
>pure maiden in a lewd series
Sounds familiar.

Sara Bloodlily is sexier, fag

>Stella
a shit. A SHIT.

What is that hair thing

Radar antenna.

Asterisktard pls.

If you like getting shat on then yes.

>That shade of blue with a yellow ribbon
Character design done right.

If i had the option to pick both, i would. You don't split up a set.

Does your family know about your taste yet? You should tell them before its too late.

This girl is shit.

Miu, Stella, and Yoko are the only shit girls I see. You're not trying at all.

But shes not the worst.

>Aqua
Worst girl.

Off the top of my head, yeah. Aqua is the worst blue haired girl and worst of that season in general.

qt

I don't get how people can hate Aqua and not drop Konosuba. Her and Kazuma's antics are pretty much the essence of the show. It must be miserable watching it if you don't find their cunt behavior to be entertaining.

you wanna go?

Because she suffered and I enjoyed watching her do so. Kazuma was just based. My sense of humor is far greater than my dislike of Aqua, im not that petty.
>implying i didn't tune in every week to watch Megumin

Sure

I like how purely dumb she is.

>literally this whole thread