Meat does not cause Cancer

If meat was an actual carcinogen, then the human body would have not evolved canines in our mouths to consume meat.

Science: 1 Vegans: 0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7tScAyNaRdQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_human_evolution
youtube.com/watch?v=PrH46p1I3UA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25548184
youtube.com/watch?v=Qs3YQHkufLY&
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwQY8D8NXJNOCZ6o78mLhCXxLivln7X6V
youtube.com/watch?v=udH2gNoqTp8
t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/vegans-suck-at-science-heres-the-proof
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

We are made of meat. If meat was a carcinogen we would be cancer incarnate.

wait...

... everyone turn yourself into a fucking potato right now!

way ahead of you

My God they are made of meat!

youtube.com/watch?v=7tScAyNaRdQ

Thank you, I fucking hate the "MUH CARCINOGENIC MEAT" shit, it's really sad when vegans push junk science shit thinking that it's okay to lie in order to bring in new converts.

If a diet can't stand on it's merits alone (of which, veganism's only merit is if you want to feel some bizarre personal purity), then it needs to fuck off.

It's common sense, fellow burger.

It becomes carcinogenic when it is cooked to the point of being burned, even if it's just the outside that is grilled.
Combustion = carcinogen
People who eat burnt hot dogs are retarded for many reasons.

Get out.

>It becomes carcinogenic when it is cooked to the point of being burned, even if it's just the outside that is grilled.
>Combustion = carcinogen
>People who eat burnt hot dogs are retarded for many reasons.

couldn't sum it up better myself, ya'll are retarded

tofu is carcinogenic.

> that it's okay to lie in order to bring in new converts.
This is the go-to strategy of the left, which is why they have been crashing so hard lately.
Pottery.

Look at an evolutionary timeline. Our ancestors evolved from carnivores to become primarily herbivorous.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_human_evolution

>south park
die.

(((wikipedia)))

Cut off your withered nuts and bleed to death you fucking kike shill

>domestication of live stock
>moves towards herbivorism
You have to be pretty retarded to think this.

We also have the pepsin enzyme, which allows to break down proteins, including from meat.

Breathing oxygen can cause cancer.

(Free radicals)

If you can't hunt or fish for your own food, you're not redpilled and will be fucked if shit hits the fan

Oh look, Someone who doesn't know how evolution works. Organisms hindered by something can still get by fine and reproduce.
Humans reproduce in their late teens 20s. (This would have been earlier in paleolithic times.) The complications from eating meat such as cancer arise later in life. Well after One has reproduced and created offspring. And having canines is not necessarily indicative of meat eating capabilities. Many Organisms Keep features that an earlier common ancestor of that organism used but was still there because there were no strong selective pressures to eliminate that trait. Think of your appendix, or your tail bone or your wisdom teeth. I highly suggest that you take a College level Class in Population Biology and evolutionary Biology.

Grade AAA LoLs annon,

have not laughed that hard in a long time.

Free radicals by definition have an odd number of electrons on the outer orbit and oxygen does not. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Fine. Don't look at evidence. Have a nice ignorant day.

ions, Charges????

Meat being carcinogen is a vegan meme based off the work of a controversial "nutritionists" study on the Chinese diet.

Humans are true omnivores, we'll eat anything we can get. One of the reasons we over eat and are prone to obesity is because our evolutionary history is rife with starvation periods.

mmmmmmm now i want some beef jerky

I exclusively eat charred meats.

Nigga fucking sunlight is carcinogenic
Just enjoy life and stop worrying about dieing, if anything you should be happy to die because living is fucking shit

16-20 years is a very long time to reach sexual maturity, if meat was a carcinogen it WOULD have an affect.

My dog has canine teeth (duh) but she's a vegan. Stupid faggot dog...

>not just taking bites our of wild game

That's what causes cancer.

Even watching these pisses me off. stupid traitor.

It can but not inherently.
The issues are 1. with American meat, your farming standards are fucked. Not as bad as your milk but still pretty bad. Though this is more speculative. 2. With cooking method, charred meat can be carcinogenic. Bacon is a major culprit of this. Medium rare is and always has been superior.

>meat is a carcinogen
>people are made of meat

Try to rip apart raw meat with your canines like a dog sometime. You might find that, actually, we are really fucking terrible at consuming meat.

youtube.com/watch?v=PrH46p1I3UA

>Evolved to consume meat and as we are tool users we found ways to eliminate parasites and bacteria from meat before we consume it.
>Thousands of years later we have become so dependent upon this that we are no longer able to consume the meat without preparation
You are retarded, I bet you don't even know that some breeds of dogs cannot eat raw meat because we have fed them prepared meat for so long.

Gorillas eat bugs and mostly plants, yet their canines are huge. What's your point? Don't be obnoxious like the vegans.

We have these things called hands.

try ripping apart raw meat with your hands or your "claws" like a carnivore
we bred dogs to be able to consume starches as part of the domestication process. no one bred US, though, so how and why exactly did we become so bad at eating meat?

It does when you cook it.

WE bred US, changes happen over time even if you don't direct them, we have evolved and changed because life evolves and changes.

It's the chemicals in the meat.... and the plethora of drugs that they give cattle. Buy grass fed, organic. Problem solved.

>A red meat-derived glycan promotes inflammation and cancer progression.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25548184

/thread

Where's your science? I didn't see any

>TFW Humans are walking cancer

Creationism dictates that the original diet was plant based. The ensuing fall and curse of the lands caused the diet to diversify.

>7711-7717 give the basic gestalt
youtube.com/watch?v=Qs3YQHkufLY&
>best creationist playlist
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwQY8D8NXJNOCZ6o78mLhCXxLivln7X6V
>1 video for the lazy/uninterested
youtube.com/watch?v=udH2gNoqTp8

Red Meat may cause cancer, if you eat it a lot.
Any other meat does not.

>Try ripping apart raw meat.
Yes, it isn't that hard. Hands are an amazing thing, so are tools.

Bone marrow was one of our specialties in fact. Scavengers could pick carcasses clean but humans could break the bones open with stones and get to the marrow within.

Nope, veganfaggot.

t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/vegans-suck-at-science-heres-the-proof

Easy reading for your tender brain AND citations, too!

you dumbass, humans evolved to die around 30 years old not 80. Cancers takes years to develop and it wasn't a problem until we advanced medicine too live way longer than that

As it turns out, things your body needs promote cancer growth because cancer is composed of your own body cells that your body is unable to detect as rogue.

This is why chemo includes eating like complete shit with bare minimum calorie intake. When the therapy is literally trying to kill the cancer by killing your body you can't do anything that would promote health in general.

45 odd years, we evolved to die in our mid 40's.

In USA, all meat is full of GMO, so yes, it is unhealthy. Where I live, majority of meat shops are clean, without GMO.

>Die around 30
>There are retards who literally believe this meme
People in the middle ages died young because humans aren't actually meant to live in massive fuck-huge populations that civilization allowed. We died young in the old days because civilization allowed terrible diseases to spread and cycle around in loops very easily

Humans probably lived until their 50s, even 60s in the paleolithic if they were lucky enough to avoid dying from illness, infection or injury. As long as you didn't break any bones you could probably even still hunt effectively in your 40s. Because humans operated on a tribal basis, no shit plagues would spread enough for the average to go down.

Go shove a bag of milk up your ass you dumb fucking cancuck

no they didn't. most prehistoric people would die from starvation or disease long before they would have the chance to develop cancer

This is the problem with normies looking at averages produced by historians and not understanding what they are used for. More people died randomly, like a young child is highly likely to die randomly but if they get old enough they are likely to live a long time. Hell in places like Europe, America and Asia we have found bodies tens of thousands of years ago that have Recovered from horrific injuries.

I would but it's 4 times as expensive here. You can bet if I did I wouldn't get any weird side effects or cow puss in my anus though!

They did tho, while most would die young, very young in fact, it is not surprising to find very old bodies.

That's all mammals in general, we actually lost some internalized dna repair functions that reptiles have as a result of evolution not holding on to anything it didn't need.

Regardless, humanity fitness wise can naturally live effectively into their 50s.

This is what it looks like to be in hell, except the beings that surround you aren't helping you, they're hurting you even more and laughing at you.

Gorillas and orangutans have much larger canines and they are herbivores.

What a cancer of a thread.

>try ripping apart raw meat with your hands or your "claws" like a carnivore

Jesus christ how weak are you?

>implying meat we eat is anything like what we used to eat

>meat isn't meat anymore

Tell that to the deer on my lease.

No, they are not. They eat animals readily

If meat isn't a carcinogen then I need to find a new way to kill myself. There's always a gun.

Good for you. How many people does that apply to?

I think this is mainly an american problem, I know the farm and the butcher where I get my meat.

Evolution only cares about you living long enough to fuck, anything beyond that is just gravy

>Demons that feed on you only care about you living long enough to reproduce. Anything beyond that is gravy.

Nah, evolution just has not caught up to human longevity.

Our ancestors used to be dropping dead at 30 to 40 years of age.

Before Black Plague, there was stuff like White Plague aka Tuberculosis.

The practice of washing hands was relativity modern so people could spread hepatitis easily.

We're actually eating better than our ancestors.

They didn't have refrigeration so everything they ate was preserved, fermented, salted, smoked, etc

The daily diet for our ancestors was a lot of salt or smoked/charred, oils, etc

And the increase in consumption of those high in sodium and smoked goods always occurred during the winter as well.

This concept of fresh meat or fresh vegetables without any preservatives would be seen as magical centuries ago.

Forget about these scares and just eat everything in moderation and ignore fad diets.

Also, get your colon or digestive system or both at the same time, checked when you turn 50.

Now, if you wanna crticize beef, maybe you should eat goats or sheep then since before mass cow farming was possible, our primary source of red meat was from goats and sheep since they were cheaper to raise and feed than cows and goats and sheep could tolerate shitty farmland better.

I do believe that is irrelevant to your claim.

evolution didn't care if meat was good or bad in the long wrong, humans didn't live long anyway. In the wild we needed meat to survive, our jaws were also much stronger and larger to chew uncooked or tough game meat. We developed teeth suited for grinding up plant matter, and ripping flesh

How? I want to see you form a thought.

>implying meat we eat is anything like what we used to eat

You can go kill an animal, clean it, and eat same as our ancestors did. You can move goal posts all you want and claim that society can't survive on hunting alone, but that isn't what you claimed initially.

>daily diet was jerky

Lucky cunts

researches only said that excessive amounts are carcinogenic. our ancestors didn't eat as much meat as we do today

I didn't move anything. Most people don't eat wild game. You are moving the goal post. The weird genetic alteration of our food is still a new thing that is clearly having an effect on humanity.

I'm amazed you're even trying to deny it. It's surreal.

You said our meat ain't the same anymore. I said you can go and get wild game. I said you'd claim everyone can't/don't eat wild game. Then you said as much.

Point still stands, you can go out and get wild game so fuck off.

Yeah but the LDL cholesterol in beef, pork and lamb does cause atherosclerosis which is a proven fact.

meat is for niggers literally in africa who never figured out how crop rotation works with nitrogen fixating crops

Yes, let's all kill wild game. Brilliant. Thank you. A very feasible option in this day and age.

This thread is about how meat that most people eat is giving them cancer because of the awful garbage that has tainted the meat. OP suggested that "we always eat meat. Why things change. They no get cancer.Duuur"

You say, "just hunt. It still same meat."

I say, "Meat no good from store. No good from food vendor. Make people sick."

You fuck off.

300000 years ago, when walking chimps started cooking meat, they cooked every morsel to perfection......

Cooking meat over burning plastic is probably carcinogenic.

Meat can cause cancer if you cook it at too high of a temperature. Dehydrating or boiling is good.

>boiling is good.
unless you want it to taste good

You may want to check recent papers on saturated fat.
70's and 80's diet guidelines have driven the rise of cancer and obesity.

The leading cause of breast cancer is breast.

Checkmate motherfucker.

I take it your mommy didn't know how to cook a decent stew

>Only burned meat is carcinogenic
Okay. I guess everyone in the past didn't burn their meat. Couldn't be anything else in the way animals are harvested for mass consumption. It's literally because everyone burns their meat now.

Im a vegetarian, not vegan. I don't do it for any moral reasons, only health. Meat just truly is not very good for you. Its mostly the disgusting amount of chemicals that end up in processed shit you eat, if you can get organic farm raised meat thats the way to go. (I cant anywhere near me so I just decided to stop)

Roast in an oven or slow cook stew in a crock pot.
If your mom boils it, she didn't know how either.

What about the shit they put into meat, antibiotics, growth hormones etc?

You still brown the meat before it goes in the stew

Gorillas have canines larger than ours, did they evolve to eat meat?

made me giggle