ITT

Character's that did nothing wrong and deserve a better ending.

Pic unrelated?

She'll get her happy enough ending in the end. Madoka's not going to give up on her.

Deicide arc when?

Madoka never loved Homura. Here's the proof. Madoka lied to her in episode 12 about being her friend. She saw how evil she was but was tripping on hope, so she thought faking friendship could save Homura.

Homura loves no one and is obsesssed with owning Madoka and abusing her kindness like an addiction. Homura consistently ruins the lives of and MURDERS those around her. She never suffers, she causes suffering. Madoka regrets saving this monster and wants badly to kill her.

Homura is the most hated character in both Japan and overseas.
Homura killed the franchise, it no longer sells high numbers of merchandise.
Madoka and all characters were ruined.
Even the staff hates Homura.

I hope you never forget these facts, and I suggest you post them whenever you can. I can't remind the degenerates all day every day, so remember to attack all homuposters and yuri.

Thank you, and let's all HATE Homura.

No. faggot

NO U

October 26, 2013.

>implying
Madoka loves Homura for her unselfish caring of her. She knows how to appreciate the efforts others made for her. She's not like you basement dweller without friends or anyone who cares about you, you're full of hatred and jealous of successful people.

>Replying to HomuHater

>Madoka loves Homura for her unselfish caring of her.
Homura is a selfish monster full of hate and abusive obsession. Her wish was selfishly to make Madoka her property forever. She explicitly don't care about Madoka's life or happiness, only her own.
>Homura the whore
>successful
Only at ruining everything and being hated by all. She never did anything good and is unloved by everyone who knows her.

Commit suicide you ignorant freak. All she wanted was a happy life with the one she loved most. If anyone's the disgusting sociopath here, it's you. Fucking faggot.

The end doesn't justify the means you silly willy

To use and abuse like the sadistic, hateful whore she is. She fucked a wraith just because she wanted a Madoka to lay with that badly, and doing so ruined everything like she so often does. Homura literally doesn't care about Madoka beyond using her for emotional and sexual pleasure against her will.

12I'll always love her12
12Always12

Homura takes 12 wraith dicks at once.

Why do people like this shit?

>The end doesn't justify the means
I agree. Madoka used all that karma Homura had built up in the loops for some dumb ass self-sacrificing wish. Madoka got a free ride off of Homura's suffering and all Homura did was take back the godhood that what was rightfully hers.

To be perfectly honest with you I could give two shits about this whole debacle. I just think Homu a cute and like to post pictures of her and I only vehemently defend her to pretend I'm defending who I really want to defend.

>the few remaining people who don't hate Homubitch are batshit crazy

That's not very surprising. Madoka will always hate her.

Because it's RGU only with more moe girls and SHAFT head tilts and it's made by the same Gen who wrote Saya no Uta and F/Z? Fuck if I know matey.
I guess it's Googoo's turn now.

>Pragmatism

Smart motherfucker

Guess she did do something "wrong", but that doesn't change the fact that she didn't deserve it.

I'm aware I'm crazy. 12jnm but I jjust don't like Shityucka she is hands down worst gi123kremjfdvcfuck girl. Selfish Sonic the Hedgehog hoedyke who fujn king needs her? 12ok312klllfcjkmcl e\\ comebackpleSe

\

>Madoka
>hate
You can't have both in the same sentence.

How can one person persist for so many years posting the same bait in these threads? I remember being mad when I first argued with HomuHater but very soon I realized I was being memed. How can these statements that deny core personalities and themes of characters still be considered legitimate?

That's what I try to tttell them but these fucking SayakafcukSHITFUCKIGngfags won't listen. They're too busy jerking themselves to her rolling aroujndfbhvd at the speed of sOUDJnd1212121212

>implying I knew what was behind the spoiler
Fuck you retarded anime girl.

Don't worry those 1h2i2k1212 who hate queen Homura are only "!@#$%^&*(Pretending)(*&^%$#" top be retardedededed.

Anyone who likes that mentally deformed whore is crazy.
Who in their right mind would marry this worthless piece of shit?
>Kevin your a faggot

Homu straight up best girl hands down no questions asked. Also she did literally nothing wrong

ITT: Baiters baiting baiters

1212I'M ALREADY HAVE A WAIFU YOU PEICE OF FUCKASAUCEOUS REX. AND IT'S A MAN TOO SO IT'S MORE PROGRESSIVE THAT WAY. NOW YOU'RE TRYING TO CONVINCE ME TO ADULTERATE? FUCK YOU. FUKC Y29843RIMKVD,OU FUUUUUUKC YOU

Heterosexual procreation > Faggotry

DEAL WITH IT YOU DUMB LITTLE PINTDICKS

I want another movie as a sequel to rebellion where everything's hunky dory and cute in homu's new world.

This sorry franchaizu makes so kmuhch fuckin moneis that I woouldn't put it past Studio WOrktheshaft to do such a thing. Also WOMEN CANNOT CREATE CHILDREN VIA SEXUAL INTERCOURSE. THEY CANNOT EVEN PERFORM THE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE TO BEGIN WITH. DID SEX ED TEACH YOU NOTHING OR DID YOU DROP OUT OF SCHOOL?

HOW TO MAKE A CHILD

Semen from MAN's penis + WOMAN's uterus = Baby

TWO MEN AND TWO WOMEN DO NOT COME INTO THIS EQUATION YOU RETARDED HEATHENS

He did literally nothing wrong.

This is a MADOKA thread you "lol look at me and my roided dick I swear I'm not taking performance enhancing drugs to make it look this way" fag. Go jack off to muscly men slapping each other's roided asses SCUM.

That is Madoka.

I can just imagine you right now
>Unfunfohmygujm please shake your ass some more Kamina or that dude from Kiznaiver whatever they're all the same
>UHNfohgonm moregobblegobblegobblegobble
>*insults good anime and strokes off his ego while some nigger strokes off his microdick
>Ahh~ Ahhh~ Ahhhhhn~ AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHN~
>*He cums as black man slaps him around for making a mess
Is that you when you watch TTGL and the like?

What? No, I posted a pic of Madoka.

See? Madoka.

Well I hope he looks like Birdman after the steroids wear off

What the fuck is this thread

Fuck off Yui. Don't you have some pantsu to be farting in right about now?

You need to stop posting before you embarass yourself even further.

Here is Madoka supporting Trump.

That is Madoka too.

The truth is
Just listen
Seriously
Just listen
You will learn something important
You will reconsider your thoughts regarding certain anime
Listen:
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________12_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Madoka supports Hillary Clinton because she's a disgusting FAG. Get real.

But I just proved you wrong with a pic of Madoka supporting Trump.

Katejina

>WOMEN CANNOT CREATE CHILDREN VIA SEXUAL INTERCOURSE.
little girls aren't magic either, it's fiction. If she can travel through time and supplant 'god', surely she can make two girls have a little girl of their own.

Madoka is #ProudToBe QUEER and a SINNER.
Fuck off FAIRY

But Hillary wants to bring in Islamic Vampires, who feast on homosexual Magical Girls.

Supporting Hillary would be supporting her own destruction, and not even for something useful.

Leviticus 18 and 20
Main article: Leviticus 18
See also: Abomination (Bible)

Chapters 18 and 20 of Leviticus, which form part of the Holiness code and list prohibited forms of intercourse, contain the following verses:

"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination." Chapter 18 verse 22[1]
"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them." Chapter 20 verse 13[2]

In fact, according to her own self, Homu did one thing wrong.

Stupid and wrong are two different things retard

>What the fuck is this thread

>LOLOLOLOOLOLEOLOIHJUILK FAHNNY MAYMAY ON A STICK LEDOFDHR9SFDIGH3WE9D0GHWYE09TGYWH MLLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOL OMG LOOK A FIGH IN A BLACK AND WHITE SCREEN AND YOUR OPINION IS DISQUALIFIED BECAUSE I POSTED IT WHUBWSO0IFHG890WEHG LOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOL LMFAO KEKOERJNFDOQHFIOWETUJW80ETUW ECKS DEEEEEDEDSEEDEDEE

this thread got derailed off the face of the earth

How the fuck did this thread end up even shittier than your average Madoka general?

12HOMURA12
12FUCKING12
12AKEMI12
12DID12
12FUCKING12
12NOTHING12
12WRONG12

In that case they are the same, senpai.

Alright, you gotta explain this 12 meme to me.

Who here like crack

Fuck off newfag.

My everything. Homora's just a decoy because she's half accepted/half not. I'm not usually this autistic about it but I just felt like it today.

I don't understand a word you just said.

Homura is a good girl who deserves love and eternal salvation.

If I said what I actually mean by this in the most blunt, sensical, clear-as-day way possible, not only would it still not make sense, but I would be collectively belittled.

it's just a show

>tfw we couldn't protect his smile
Hold me, lads.

SHUT THE FUCKING FUCK UP

ANIME IS NOT JUST "CARTOON"

ANIME IS NOT JUST "A SHOW"

IT IS AN ART FORM MISUNDERSTOOD BY DUMBFUCK AMERICANS

YOU FUCKING SCUM

HOMOSEXUALITY IS A SIN AND YOU CLEARLY PRACTICE IT

Why must I be the one to post this

No one cares about your shitty old people anime retard

Bait a little harder friendo

You're fucking old
Ooooooooooooold

Hey kiddo, I think you dropped some cheese dust in your keyboard.

He got you kiddo and I'm heardly 30

Hardly sorry mate

Everybody did everything wrong

Your mother mistake was giving birth to you.

>The last surviving Homufan turned into a robot to survive