twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews

kikes

bad food

Jews

Kikes

Definitely jews

Greed

Because art like that from 'the good old days' was always rose-tinted and misleading.

People got really stupid. TV over reading.

Buddhist terrorists

It's not even so much the art, it's that the art depicted an ideal that was aspired too. We have no aspirations anymore.

shut the fuck up you filthy kike

(((niggers))) and (((spics)))

if i had to, i would say... jews

This

Democrats. Liberals. Government handouts. Public shaming no longer allowed. People have no respect for themselves. Those who live a life of degeneracy cannot be called out for what they are because it's taboo now to hurt peoples feelings. People are perfectly fine with a meaningless life of mediocrity.

Also jews

international (((capitalism)))

Women, cucks, and jews.

Cucks blame only jews.

>What happened?
A fake picture combined with a cherry picked picture of some fat fucks at walmart. Also cheap food and people having more money than ever.

A lot of crazy (((coincidences)))

jews

Our population increased while one portion got fat and lazy while the other portion remained the same. Walmart just happens to be where all the dredges of American society congregate. I prefer to shop at small businesses.

Sam Walton died and his children bastardized his company into a grocery store.

Probably Jews

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505548493303.webm

FPBP

Cohencidences?

Liberals, progressives, feminists, SJW's, pretty much the entire Leftist political spectrum. A country without tradition, value, and pride inevitably devolves into a degenerate mess like we have today.

Same thing that happened to every small (big) business in the 50's someone smart turned them from nobody into somebody.

smart people ruin everything

The liberal welfare state that allows people that spend their lives making stupid decisions free benefits that only increase if they have more children. The idiots breed like rats, thus ensuring the responsible people work harder to pay for their subsistence.

Go watch Idiocracy again, if you have decent adblocking software installed: mightyload.com/file/4911189796

>made in China
Globalism happened

Thing is, when you look at places like India or Africa where the low iq people are subsistence farmers who also have the most kids- a lack of welfare state doesn't really mean anything unless the means of production is completely taken away from poor people so that individual farms no longer exist.

VOLUME WARNING!!
My speakings just started blaring Hitler while I'm in the library.
Now I'm being called a racist and getting death threats.

Pretty much. Look at McDonald's, they even did a biography film for it earlier this year, an old white guy with good ideas pretty much built it up from a burger store in nowhere to a massive corporation.

Though you can really see how much better the place was 70 years ago. Now is sloppy in comparison

>browsing Sup Forums at the library
what made you think this was a good idea, burger?

Baby Boomers

FUCK
SMART PEOPLE
I wish only Women existed. I would sacrifice myself if it meant I would be the last man to ever exist.

Just say you're taking one of Jordan Petersons many....Many Hitler/Nazi classes.
The guy is kinda obsessed with Hitler. Gets away with it too somehow. Great guy.

Roastie detected

as soon as we're purged of stormkike filth we may actually be able to start giving real answers to these questions and maybe even figuring out how to fix it

but as long as we entertain the stormnigger menace we'll be left endlessly chasing invisible bogeymen

the real answer btw is our culture abandoning Christianity as well as feminism and too many immigrants
>inb4 stormfag blames jews for those things as well
kys

Lifting heavy things is not relevant anymore. You're obsolete. Women are superior life forms. Less probably for conflict and violence. There is an undeniable higher chance for the huwoman race to survive forever with men gone.

Who isn't obsessed with Hitler?

>Roastieposting
Women can't work together

People pay money to go to his classes just to be shown The Eternal Jew documentary.

youtube.com/watch?v=lc8IGcCkKK0

Marvel is red pilled as fuck

Out of control corporatism, destruction of unions, advancement in technology, outsourcing production, increasingly polarized politics that just try to undo what the last party did four or eight years ago.

it's really impossible in a market economy that productivity and compensation could be that closely matched consecutively like that.

I know, but this shit is stupid

I wonder what their end game is. Whites are the cash cow that vote in their tax cut republicans but the wealthy don't seem to want to protect their cash cow. I just don't get it. I sometimes think there would be a symbiosis between the rich and the regular folk in which the rich does exploit to an extent the folk but in turn recognizes them as their willing tool and thus protects it. A system that has existed through out human history.

But republicans seem fine with letting Texas and other states turn blue. Okay? So let a Bernie Sanders in that taxes them and brings in a bunch of regulation and makes it hard for them? I mean what are they doing to avoid this? Nothing really.

This

And this

The " immigration adjusted away from Europeans " is a bad meme since at this point Europeans had the worst birth rates in the world so it was pretty much either end immigration or broaden it. I do wish it was simply ended.

Red skull is basically just the writing team's method of coping with repressed redpills at this point.

>is a bad meme since at this point Europeans had the worst birth rates in the world
what the hell did he mean by this?

You're either a kike or from t_d. I don't know which is worse but you're a subhuman regardless.

Women

kikes

stormnigger stormnigger why do you stay?
stormnigger stormnigger please go away!

High Fructose Corn Syrup

He means that by the 1960s America and Europe's birthrates had fallen below replacement 2.1. Thus taking extra Europeans and putting them in America was no longer a viable strategy for capitalist growth.

This brehs, It's best to look inward when answering this kind of question. not to mention the stormcucks don't even try to describe HOW the jews did this, they just yell like a little boy blaming a sibling for stolen cookies.

>the real answer btw is our culture abandoning Christianity as well as feminism and too many immigrants
jews are literally behind all of this

mad lol

uhuh... keep telling yourself that

Literally this

Take responsibility for your own actions you fat sack of shit. That's what's fundamentally wrong with lardbags, they always find something else to blame.

my theory is it's just a psychological coping mechanism for those who have nothing to live for or no happiness in their life

if they simply blame some all-powerful, all-encompassing invisible bogeyman then they can blame it for all of the problems in their lives
because the alternative would be to realize that their problems are caused by themselves and that would mean having to actually do the hard work to fix their life

my other theory is it's just intellectual laziness
rather than having to think about a different explanation for different problems they just get a cookie cutter explanation and use it for everything

a little bit of both i would wager

Estrogen

nah, I'm fine being a fatty

Heh.

Tis fine if you don't blame (or burden) anyone else, but the more I dwell here the more I'm convinced this whole collective excersive i.e. venting le modern frustrations of le angry househusband xdd is exemplarily feminine and passive-aggressive as fuck. Like group therapy. Like, yeah, bitch all you want anonymously about niggers and kikes on the internet friend, as long as you continue being a faggot irl it'll be fine

What ever happened to taking it like a man or acting upon your wishes and ideals. This whole board is the most notorious symptom of western decadence.

>What happened?
Sam Walton was actually a decent person