ITT characters that have earned your unequivocal and irrevocable hatred

ITT characters that have earned your unequivocal and irrevocable hatred.

OP

>letting the incarnation of despair run rampant is fine because I've personally benefited from it thanks to my support network

Go! PreCure should have had an episode where they met homeless people. I'm pretty sure the previous precures intended the despair to be destroyed for good instead of this yin-yang bullshit.

>Be Albert Einstein as a cute girl
>Taken hostage by terrorist who plan to kill you
>Idol saves you
>Develop crush on Idol
>Idol becomes friends with you
>Terrorist betrays and murders your friend/crush
>Vow revenge
>Terrorist takes over your school and captures all your friends
>Build a nuclear bomb in your school basement and try and take the terrorist with you in a blaze of glory

Face it, Nina was awesome and the only bad thing she did was be an asshole to Milly that one time.

The whole table-fucking was pretty creepy.

>Masturbation is creepy

Son...

>>>/pc/

>masturbating in public isn't creepy

It can be perfectly natural, but when the guy starts jerking it on the bus, it's still time to get off.

for the last time. Einstien DID NOT make the a-bomb. that was Oppenheimer

>This fucking bitch.

>At night
>In building only like 8 people have access to.
>After everyone's gone home

You're seriously comparing that to a public bus? Honestly the only real question is what the fuck was Nunally doing wandering around in the middle of the night?

>get off

>get off
kek

The cop from Darker than Black. Misiki or something. Worthless character, uninteresting, flimsy love pretext

She RAPED a table, shitlord.

>Hey turns out the zeon terrorist was my ex boyfriend whom I'm still gushing over like Niagra falls.
>How's about a shoot the hero and allow him to kill millions of people in a second colony drop

damnit

>Build an antimatter mass-destruction weapon
>"Ahh, I'm a killer. I never wanted this."
This is what I hate.
If you a weapon creator, at least have a fucking courage to accept that.

I hate her personality. She was a fucking ignorant and hypocrite. I she is that smart, she wouldn't be a part of the sheeple.

Yea, that's pretty retarded.
I mean, what is a weapon if not the inventor's desire for violence made manifest?

It is only after the weapon has served it's initial purpose and the inventor has moved on and matured when the regret and shame kick in.

Nina is a horrible person driven by an unrequited love-like obsession that stems from her inability to understand herself or connect with others. Her idolatry blinds her while also guiding her down a path of prejudice. As someone whose vehement beliefs are a result of their own weakness and used as both a crutch and as a weapon, she is one of the worst kinds of people. Nina reminds me of the many ignorant college youths spitting their venomous one-sided agenda driven beliefs down the throats of others, all while genuinely believing they are doing good.

But she did accept it.

Suzaku using the weapon she made to incinerate a civilian city was completely out of her control and made her go through a completely understandable BSOD moment.

The next time she gets screen time she's getting picked up by Zero and building a device that prevents any of the WMD's she made before form working.

If that's not a proper redemption attempt I don't know what is.

A weapon is a fucking tool. Tools don't kill people, the person using the tool does. I can guarantee that if a person wants to kill people and does not have X weapon, he will do it with Y weapon instead.

I don't like him very much.

>Masturbation
>She was raping Table-kun
>Just because we can't hear his screams and pleas for death means he wasn't forced into this
Son...

> I didn't actually watch Code Geass

Nina doesn't discriminate against the Japanese based on some racial or class based beliefe system. She's fucking terrified of them because she lives in a occupied territory with an active insurgency and has been attacked by Japanese people before the show even started.

She's terrified to even go on that trip to the hotel with the other girls and almost loses it when all her fears come true and they start throwing the tourist off of the buildings roof. She's "obsessed" with Euphemia because right before some guy murdered her Euphy put her life on the line to rescue Nina. After that she even became Nina's friend and considering Nina isn't super close to anyone except Milly (possibly Shirley) that's a huge thing for her.

So when her life's savior and one of her only friends gets murder by Zero and has her name tarnished (Nina didn't believe the Euphinator incident wasn't caused by Zero for a second) she vows revenge.

All of this is completely consistent with her character and all the crazy shit she does from there on in the name of revenge, including her twisting of Euphy's ideals and her BSoD moment when she realizes her anti-matter bomb glassed a city are well done.

tl;dr Hate Nina if you want but your flawed reasoning stinks of projection and her character is amazingly well done.

Absolutely worst Nisekoi in every way (except body at least, at least she has a nice body, but that can't redeem her other negative qualities).

This fuckface.

Not because he's an edgy villain that slaughters people in droves.

It's because the story could only make him effective by turning everybody else into COLOSSAL idiots and straining the plausibility of the entire premise.

She smelled some pussy juice and went investigate.

Never said she hated a group of people due to racial hierarchy or other such reasons, and I never implied that her motivations and actions were inconsistent. As a character in fiction, she is written just fine and goes through the motions and changes in accordance with her characteristics. My issue is that I simply do not like the type of person that Nina is or represents. She is driven purely by emotion while generally lacking empathy and logic. I just don't find her character appealing, though to be fair, she is kind of written to be disliked by the audience.

>he fell for the Nina is unlikable meme