How would you fix this show?

How would you fix this show?

give it a second season

Give it a third season

Give it 4 cour second season, with 350% more Hestia.

10 seasons or hestias juicy bust

He should be a member of Hestia's harem, instead of her being in his.

Make it about Zeus slaying goddesses instead of Bell Cranel and the Infinite Harem

Hestia's ribbon is now red.

Would you watch a series about Eina?

None of the characters should wear pantsu

Get rid of Bell

I'd cut the ribbon

Why not take the ribbon away from her

Remove Hestia.
Make it a onee-chan love story between the M sword kid and S Aiz-sama.

I would make Bell manlier and Hestia the main heroine. Cut the harem antics, add in more male characters that pair up with the other girls.

delete this

Either get rid of Bell, Hestia or both

it was pretty good for what it was, a little generic but fun

More oppai lolis.

Stop we can't post that we enjoy stuff on Sup Forums.

More nudity.

Hestia getting plowed first episode.

well what made it so "bad" was how generic it was. there are so many RPGs-as-an-anime type things. hestia was cute but we've already seen lonely twintaile kurogami goddess before

It was good for what it was. I'd definitely remove the Argonaut skill from the show though. It made Bell overpowered to a ridiculous extent.

More Ganesha.

By the way, that's Ganesha.

>but we've already seen lonely twintaile kurogami goddess before
That wasn't Hestia's charming point. It was the string and the fact that she is an Oppai loli.

I actually liked Bell more than I liked Hestia
he was a pretty interesting guy who ganbarimasu'd and had a positive attitude
Hestia didn't really do anything

Get rid of the stat numbers.

she seems more like a teen really, but yes, the string was pretty good

Hestia should prominently feature in every episode.
More fanservice.
More Hestia feet.
Hestia should try to molest and/or rape Bell constantly.
Whenever Hestia is not on-screen, all the characters should be going "Where's Hestia?"

Fix what? JC Staff overall tends to give their source material about what it deserves. Fixing the show would mean rewriting the source, and by that point you might as well just make a whole new story or an anime original

I agree, that dude was pretty cool.

Focus on the minotaur sidestory?

Just my opinion but I really liked the show, however it was the first rpgworld anime I did like

Is this show disliked on Sup Forums?

I did watch the first 12 episodes of sao because i was told they were really (((((good))))). Was a mistake tbqh senpai

Kind of sad I won't see more of this goddess animated.

You don't see Bell get brought up in the gary stu/mary sue threads that often. Might not be a high bar to be less ridiculed than Kirito or Onii-sama, but it's something.

Shame my freezer broke. Could really use some Aiz right about now

Me too.
But at least we have all these deliciously lewd works of art and doujins.

There were heavy autistic haters but like anything on Sup Forums once you give it time the autists will move on. I think the show served it's purpose perfectly, it was a nice comfy show which is what it intended to be.

It would be extremely painful

I really enjoyed the show to the extent to where I rewatched it last week, and after a second watch I still really enjoy, wouldn't rate it as highly as I did the first time but in my opinion it didn't go down much.

>literal definition of generic shounen mc
>taste are shit

Make it so that the other characters in the OP, like blacksmith and samurai show up sooner as opposed to 3/4ths of the way in.

That said, I enjoyed it, but S2 when?

World building, exposure for the various mythologies featured in the series, other points of interest besides "the dungeon"

Bell isn't a stu at all, he's just a generic shonen battle series self-insert, everything he does (besides his DESTINY beam hand, sure) revolves around him exerting effort or benefitting/being rewarded for such

Bell is much cuter than Hestia though

I agree, but being generic or mild is enough to get a character labeled as a complete stu nowadays

Usually I'm all for twintails, but they just don't fit her at all.

I think the majority opinion on Sup Forums is "It's not awful. It has hot girls."

I love Hestia but I have to agree. Still though knowing she is that much cuter without them is charming.

I get the appeal of having hot girls, but it doesn't change an anime from shit into something good unless the characters are some how god like despite the rest of the anime being shit.

Again this is all just my opinion so I don't know, I enjoy comfy sol comedies and rom coms so I'm not partially fit to judge the taste of others.

>cute half-elf clerk SoL
Absolutely.

There is absolutely nothing about this that would even be worth keeping.
Might as well just make something new

cute lewd dates with the girls

i want a vanilla story with them

Make Bell not a huge fucking faggot and make him fuck Hestia senseless

Make the mc not a humongous faggot

>fuck Hestia senseless
>not fuck [favorite girl besides Hestia] senseless

The only reason I liked this was because Bell was a qt.

Adapt the spinoff with Aiz as the main character.

More Hestia screentime.

Literally nothing needs to be fixed. Poast moar Hestia.

It was already fixed.

Delete it

Make the first half actually get something accomplished story-wise

remove that shit self insert gary stu mc and replace with Aiz. make Aiz's love interest that Mamiko Noto elf chick

The title is a lie
Should have gone all-in on the premise of an adventurer who just wants to get laid, but the MC is too much a bland LN nice guy.

The title was forced on to the story to make it fit the mold of generic LN titles, because the publishers thought it wouldn't sell otherwise.

Give bell some actual character instead of making him the most boring and bland piece of shit

I cancel it and use the money to fund a third season of Tower of Druaga.

Remove Hestia, remove Bell's special snowflake levelling, remove all of the harem elements, remove blond sword girl because she has no personality, give Bell an actual personality, make the show actually about dungeoneering rather than have the dungeon be bland non-specific rooms with zero focus on what they're doing beyond "here are some monsters I guess".

Oh, and rewrite or remove the loli's retarded focus arc.

this man right here. Fucking visionary.

loli is best girl

Animated Minotaur rape.

Her introductory arc was a fucking trainwreck and then she fell into the hole of "member of Bell's harem" which made no sense for her at all.

More Hestia's hips and ass.

Double the series length, use the extra air time to expand on events to a better degree

Remove the autistic blonde.

More Ryuulion please.

i actually really liked the stat numbers. it felt like i could really see his progress even if just over 12 ep. really shouldve been 24 episodes at least

Remove the cowtits loli.

ISEKAI DE

Who is he?

Make Bell less of a bitch.

Add best bro character in the beginning.

Insert manly antics to pad out the shit.

Kill him slowly at the end of S1.

I only read the manga

Breast reduction is proven to lower the chance of cancer

replace the MC with him

>ctrl+f loki
>0 results

You guys disappoint me

Imagine being part of her famila and she congratulates you with celebratory sex every time you leveled up.

remember, she's still 19, and she's after the 14yo MC.

More barmaids, especially catgirls and Saori Hayami.

Are you threatened?

-vanilla girl, harem, and gods political drama
+adventure in the dungeon with fox loli

more of the brown amazons imo

her body is disgusting though

so what

Oppai please go

Also, how to fix: remove Bell, Crezzo new MC.

>her

>her
>she
I don't believe you.

Sword Oratoria.

i don't like boys

Have more scenes of Freyja trying to get Bell's dick.