Thread Kuroko

Thread Kuroko

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C2Y7Iz-ePOg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kusoko = Worst Railgun, second worst Raildex.

Kuroko a shit.

FUCK KUROKO!

Kuroko a shit.

kuroko a qt

Anyone remember this?

I want to go balls deep in that toddler. I fucking love kids, they are like warm and squishy onaholes.

DELETE THIS

Kuroko is disgusting and you are fucking cancer OP get the fuck out of this fanbase and off this site

When will posting her outside of "she did something in the manga or LN" be a bannable offense

N-no pedo, right?

Homosexual board is /y/

>you will never smell her hair

No pedo? I want to have rough sex with that child.

O-ooookaaay. But what about. Having rough sex with children BUT not pedo.

That's ok. As long as I can still bend a wandering little girl at the YMCA over a handicap bathroom toilet and slide my astroglide soaked dick into her bald little kitty, then it's ok.

Your board /get the fuck out cancer/

Subhuman garbage

new railgun chapter when?

Don't act all surprised. It was back in 98 and once the day before 9/11. I'm too old, lazy and paranoid to do it now. Now I just trade usb sticks with my mailman.

Doode, no this is incorrect to say. I shouldn't feel hot and bothered thinking of this.

1. Worst girl

2. time travel

No

Why did I lol?

Hijacking this thread with superior Raildex girl.

Dunno, but if you've fucked a young kid before the growth spurt you would know how much easier it is to move them. There was this one kid I remember who could bounce up and down on my dick like mad with her legs half extended. If her legs were longer, it would be so much harder to do. Fantastic.

There was a phase in my life when I was obsessed with drawing nude images of John Inman.

Anyone reading morning star?

Kuroko is not a child.

Indeed.

Yes she is. She is in middle school. If you meant has she gone through puberty than probably. I was investigating my niece over the weekend and she already started the change and had peach fuzz on her soft pussy. And she is only in 4th grade. I freaking love agh milk.

Finally a Kuroko thread!

Too soon

Why Kuroko Threads are always so lewd?

Because Kuroko is a huge yuri pervert. The kind of people that like her are perverts themselves.

Probably.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C2Y7Iz-ePOg

I love you, user.

She was a good girl. Now what Will Uiharu do? Isn't Haruue gone or something? She's going to be alone.

Imagine Breaker can't dispel the illusion of Kamikuro, because it's neither magic nor science. It's love.

fuck off,cuck

m-more?

What's that again?

I hate this unnatural and fakey dialogue. Such a wasted potential.

Just started it a couple days ago. It seems sort of daily life up until now though. Does it get better?

It does get better, but you'll hate it.

Shitposting general.

That's what I've heard but I'm excited anyways.

The thing we don't understand about Kuroko is her ability lets her travel through space as a means of teleportation. Theoretically if she trained with her ability enough it wouldn't be far fetched to assume she could possibly use her power to travel through time as well and become a lv5 or in all loll hood a lv6. Even with her current ability she has the power to defeat a lot of the lv5-6 espers. With this new ability she could make a big difference in the plot in both Morning Star and the actual manga.

You're a sad little man if you think that's going to dissuade me from this Kuroko crackdown we are currently having.

Reminder that heavy discussions of fan fiction is not Sup Forums material and you should fuck off elsewhere to discuss it

Use randomize filename from 4chanx, my kurokofriend.

Reminder that Morning Star is not real and is just faggots shitposting

If you were to post "when is this fic updating?" or "when is the next chapter of this doujin coming out? I can't believe [character] did that! Will it affect the actual plot?" in threads for other series you'd be rightfully shamed out of the thread. Why aren't we doing this to the peices of shit who think morning star belongs here

I just how that Kuroko is able to shine soo bright despite having probably the hugest amount of haters in the series. You know what they say "success breeds hate" which is why she got her own spinoff and sells the most merchandise.

Fuck off you retard

Great argument user, no really I'm impressed especially because this is you were talking about. I didn't expect you to come up with something so witty and informative right on the spot like you did but this is a new personal best.

Buckle up because you're in for one hell of a ride.

Stop fucking talking about some fan shit that doesn't even exist you shits

Jesus, are you the same guy from yesterday? You have more salt than a salt mine.

Probably a meltdowner fan.

It's just some determined shitposting, leave them be in this containment thread. This nonsensical post here should be enough to let you know.

Although I do agree Kuroko has without a doubt the most amount a jelly haters for not being a main character and her name is the most fun to say out loud I feel like the writers of the manga severely underutilize her to an extreme degree and not just her many of the other characters. If you look at what they were able to do in MS but in the original they wouldn't have nearly as much trouble as they do handling the situation they are left to deal with and put out a better fight against magic users.

Specifically the fight where Kongou holds of Railgun while Kuroko is escaping. You'd never expect someone like Kongou to do something like that but she was just written so well.

I want to take this opportunity to say it's not all about power levels though because Frenda was able to basically defete Mikoto in the anime and she was only preparing for a basic electric esper. If she new it was Mikoto she would have won with utter ease.

And that's the point is if someone like Frenda could do it Kongou should have no problem as long as she planned for it in advanced.

Mikoto was running of fumes though

Her English VA is simply amazing. I hate to make this comparison but she sounds sort of like Rarity.

No, she faught her right as she entered the building pretty much.

Kuroko and Kongou are such rivels but deep inside their friendship is probably the strongest in the series. I almost cried when She came to save Kiroko out of the blue like that.

Umm hello? Did you guys forget about when Haruue showed up in season two and delivered the giant robot just in time to save Acadamy City? Did you guys forget that?

You're thinking about when she fought Meltdowner.

>Kuroko

How is she able to resist the cock so effectively?

She wouldn't have to if she didn't want to. She's one of the best grills in AC.

She honestly never stood a chance and I seen it coming from a mile away. Just thinking about everything Kongou sacrificed to protect Kuroko and she does something like this really irritates me.

>it's a director's favorite gets an entire irrelevant filler season

Railgun season 1 is the Raildex show I enjoyed the most.

Best intro and ending theme by far. I'm with you friend.

Well I hope you savoured it because railgun S3 will be more like the first 16 episodes of Railgun S, as it should be. S1 was literally filler: the season.

Shame. To me S1 struck a great balance between plot and filler, and I just prefer smaller plots, compared to the monstrosity that the Raildex canon has become.

If you liked the filler you're going to enjoy this series as a whole, especially if you like any of the esper characters because they might as well be staring in Hidamari Scetch because the Magic characters in this series would basically destroy them without even lifting a fucking pinky finger.

"Only my railgun" and "dear my friend" are amazing. Good taste.

If the writer of the series never released it to the public it would technically be only his railgun.

The need to always inflate how strong the people Touma punches in the face are is not doing anything good to the series.

What are you smoking?

wat

It's a joke.

It's shit.

Are you drunkposting or what?

>Rarity

Yea it's a pretty big Sean I'd say user when the characters you started the series with are basically reduced to filler trash who look like fucking trash compared to the shit magical characters in the series. Have you even read half the rediculus powers they give these Mickey Mouse fuckfaces? It's like a two year old writes this shit. I shit you not when I say there's a guy in this series that has to power to kill people if they think about hurting him in any way and he's not even considered strong. Basically if accel who is a strong esper even tried to tango with one of these Harry Potter jackasses he'd up up like that Pui Pui fuck when he fought Vegita. Just look up he fight and you'll see. This series is laughable and not in a good way. I'm glad Saten died because she wouldn't have ever accomplished anything anyways. From what I hear she even up until now hasn't gained any abilitys.

Just because Frenda is an experienced merc doesn't make her not a terrible person.

Railgun S1 is pretty good. People always complain about the "filler", but I only think it serves to deepen the characters. It works beautifully to show how and why Misaka fell in love with Toma.

Also I always find refreshing when an anime has a villain who's not evil, like Kiyama.

this is now an Arai thread

Today I will remind them

Still waiting for my ouija board curse faggot