You would have to admit, this was pretty funny

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Civil_War#Republicans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>conflating nazis and the csa
what was lost in 2017?
what even is this

>associating the Confederate inbred bumpkins with the Nazis

Slavers and nazis are both basically communists. Kekistanis are NEETs so I guess they are too

>nazis are communists
imagine being this retarded

>conflating
>associating

Are you guys friends?

I don't get it. This supposed to be a meme?

Who's the current US President again?

Is it moot? Maybe Vivian James? Idk

Should say 1919 for antifa

"If you kill your enemies, they win."

Well since liberals lost they must think they're the winners here.

Why would anyone want to identify with the victor. The US is the evil empire, a Jew controlled puppet state that is sent around the world to destroy the enemies of the money lenders. Is it funny, I suppose, if you enjoy being a slave to (((them))).

39 is spanish civil war
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Civil_War#Republicans

Oh, add the gommies getting btfo in Germany in 1919

by that logic the next far-right battle should take place in 2025

Not really all that funny. There have been many losers across the years. These three seem to have little in common. Why not include Soviet Union and Communism in the list, for instance?

And who does that warmongerer think he is? Parking the military out the front of poor North Korea, putting so much stress on Kimmy?

He should be giving Kim money to be a dictator, just like Obama did. Gosh, current president, you're so mean, your methods are stupid, just like you.

You're not at all breaking apart a dictatorship that relies on illusion, fear and torture by using your reputation of unpredictability to your advantage.

Also, all your supporters on the right are dumb! Their movement isn't growing at all! It's people aren't ever converts from the left! They're just all inbred rednecks.

In all seriousness OP, why are you here? It's because you're scared isn't it? You can't handle the infection that is sinking into your mind. Mwuhahahaha!

They lasted longer than any object of right-wing LARPer obsession

Whoa

Communism is literally winning, friendo, take a look at millennials, they not only grew up with the media pushing communist agendas but they also gratuaded in college in one of the worst economic crisis ever.

The new right wing are sexually unsuccessful 'PUA' trying to lower the perceived value of men whom women want.

You know; blacks, educated people, antifa, the ones who get a lot of pussy.

The new right 'supreme gentlemen' still aren't getting laid, they're just getting more slaps from women than ever so they're losers.

An assumption that is once again tied into the lefts populist tactics; destroy through discrediting your opponent.

Paint a picture of them as boring, fat, stay-at-homers. Not my problem.

It's standard schoolyard bullying practices. Those who can't argue with facts doubt their beliefs in the first place, so like a bunch of angry sheep, they attack with dirty tactics. Weak.

That sign is retarded, what do the CSA and Nazis share aside from WN? Don't even get me started on the stupid Kekistan shit. Liberals are the first ones up against the wall.

>left populist
Hey, don't compare me to those fags. I may be left wing economically but I'm still a nationalist.

>trump lost

>An assumption that is once again tied into the lefts populist tactics; destroy through discrediting your opponent.

Do you even know that's a hypocritical sentence?

I over generalised you all for amusement and then you did what I said you're all doing.

Hmm, ok. Fair point. Not all on the left, but a greater number than there should be use said tactics.

>Hey, don't compare me to those fags. I may be left wing economically but I'm still a nationalist.

Similar to my sentiments.
I may be a nationalist but don't compare me to those over defensive right wing 'supreme gentlemen' with an inferiority complex.

Meh, communism can't win. It can fuck shit up, but it will never win. It's the fourth law of thermodynamics.

Yes, the authoritarian ones say "REEEEE fascist!" at everything they can't control themselves.

heh

We all lose in the end don't we?

delet this.

>t.berniebro

Agreed you Berniecucks don't belong on a list with the Soviet Union

>t.Unironic Nazbol

leftists really can't into history

The only left wingers that are good at war are Nationalist ones. Internationalists and Anarchists have lost every war they have ever fought. Go get killed by a Francoist or Stalinist.

>gets killed by fellow "revolutionary"

But Trump won

He was shot by the FBI, dude.

>checked

Depends what you call war. Russian anarchists were effective in battle and betrayed by commies afterwards.

what makes this even better is that george soros is a real nazi collaborator

Pepe won tho

Not really, they all fought for justice and were overcome by evil liars with superior numbers

This

but Hillary lost

Exactly why I said go get killed by a Stalinist. All that matters is that you win the war. Makhno (If that's who you're referring to) did relatively well because he was fighting a super disorganized poorly led enemy.

>Comparing a cartoon frog to two of the biggest wars in US history.
The Confederacy and the Nazis don't even have much in common.

>answer these questions
Why can't the powerful majestic white people ever topple the boogeyman Jews?
Why are whites so beta that they can't stand up for themselves, and when they attempt to, they fail at it?

If you don't let your enemies fuck your wife they win - Trudy

>C.N.T and USSR on the same image

friendly reminder: if the first mental image you conjure of 'southerners' is rednecks and ignorance, you're a victim of propaganda. a very large portion of americas greatest political influences were respected intellectuals from the south. the (((yankees))) mind fucked you.

wow you type like a faggot, my commie radar is off the rails

fix'd