/DIXIE/ General Way down yonder on the Chattahoochee Edition

All welcome itt; Sons and Daughters of /DIXIE/. Central and South American Confederados, Enquiring Europeans, Interested Ivans, and assorted Asians.
Shaun King, BLM, Antifa, Trannies, and Muslims may leave.
Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5k9_hT4nzA
youtube.com/watch?v=JW5UEW2kYvc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXvmCWKX_LM
youtube.com/watch?v=zGvbjfHTy2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=kFBPwDjw9hc
youtube.com/watch?v=Et55VWumooQ
youtu.be/8fRU2tlE5m8
youtube.com/watch?v=_dCM4HVMyzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=x5fbYJMEyes
marottaonmoney.com/jefferson-davis-posthumously-responds-to-our-readers-reactions/
youtu.be/50_iRIcxsz0?list=RDIUjLE_N1Cuc
nps.gov/nama/blogs/secret-symbol-of-the-lincoln-memorial.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TN reporting in. Here's a picture of Union and Confederate veterans shaking hands during a Gettysburg reunion. The hate is entirely artificial.

The Civil War was about freeing slaves the way the Iraq War was about freeing Iraqis.

I think one day I'll move to a pretty little place in Tennessee or Kentucky. Any recommendations?

Per the Thirteenth Amendment to the US Constitution:

>"Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, EXCEPT as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction."

The same amendment that niggers and cucks say the Civil War was about can't reason that the civil war was NOT fought over slavery.

>says war was to end slavery
>nevermind it's still in the Constitution.

Chet Atkins & Tommy Emmanuel - Smokey Mountain Lullaby
youtube.com/watch?v=iXvmCWKX_LM

WE ARE A BAND OF BROTHERS

youtube.com/watch?v=zGvbjfHTy2Y

Wasnt right how they kicked him out. He's a good man.

Bump for y'all.

man it sure is warm down here in the deep south

I take my stand in Dixie

To live and die in Dixie!

Gentleman, how do we going to fight a war pn two fronts?

On Dec. 24, 1860, delegates at South Carolina’s secession convention adopted a “Declaration of the Immediate Causes Which Induce and Justify the Secession of South Carolina from the Federal Union.” It noted “an increasing hostility on the part of the non-slaveholding States to the institution of slavery” and protested that Northern states had failed to “fulfill their constitutional obligations” by interfering with the return of fugitive slaves to bondage.

youtube.com/watch?v=kFBPwDjw9hc

The South Shall Rise Again

Another picture of the Gettysburg reunion. These men could put the bitterness aside. Truly remarkable men.

youtube.com/watch?v=Et55VWumooQ

OH

youtu.be/8fRU2tlE5m8

Gettysburg is such a deeply moving place to visit.

I also met Sonny Shroyer who plays Deputy Enos. Extremely nice guy and really funny and down to earth. He also has a lot of great stories about the show.

Sick how the century of post-war propaganda has convinced people the South was some 19th century WWII Germany, torturing and killing the poor helpless Jew-blacks.

Like with WWII, people have no idea the truth is completely the opposite, and "The War To Free The Slaves" was entirely about keeping the South enslaved to the bankers' North.

Most don't know what they're doing, they're simply following the orders of those who tell them to be angry.

youtube.com/watch?v=_dCM4HVMyzQ

Both Hiler and Marx loved Lincoln. Thats should say it all

Hitler*

If Union veterans weren't offended by Confederate battle flags, literally nobody else has the right to be offended by them.

If that was the flag they saw when their fellow Yankee soldiers were killed in battle, and they could STILL shake hands with Confederate veterans years later, then they surely knew something about reconciliation and moving on that today's generation will never understand.

It was considered proper that both sides honored their heroes and remember the tragic history. Union and Confederate veterans agreed and both built statues, monuments, and placed grave stones for the fallen, sometimes for the side they fought against. President after President honored the bravery and honor of the men of both sides. This was what all Americans did until very recently when they were told to hate and destroy. We all know who told them to do that.

Land Between the Lakes.

Let's fucking goooooo. Always get real hyped for Dixie thread. Niggers are conscious farm equipment we must get them under control. Turn the prisons into death camps. Who's with us??

southern VA here boys.

The Confederacah shall rise again! This time there won't be a Frankenstein lookin sumbitch to interfere with us when we reclaim our propertah and properly secede to maintain the freedom of our way of life.

Louisiana reporting the fuck in. How about all this cold weather eh?

>hate and destroy
Hmmm..."hate and destroy"...that sounds like a religion I heard of once...wait, it'll come to me....

IT GETS HOTTER THAN A HOOCHIE COOCHIE

Alright rebel bros. Recently been going down the civil war rabbit hole and just like ww2, I found the truth which is different from the (((truth))).

Keep fighting, southern fags. Be proud of that confederate flag. Your ancestors were glorious.

youtube.com/watch?v=x5fbYJMEyes

Thanks Mr. Gas Station Owner. Also a picture of a Civil War veteran telling his story to some Boy Scouts.

Damn that looks comfy.

I really wish he had used a better gun.

Old times there are not forgotten

Looook away

Reading even a small amount of Jefferson Davis reveals the truth that the cause of the War was not slavery - which was a source of much profit for the slave merchants of the North.

marottaonmoney.com/jefferson-davis-posthumously-responds-to-our-readers-reactions/

"Men differed in their views as to the abstract question of its [slavery's] right or wrong, but for two generations after the Revolution there was no geographical line of demarcation for such differences. The African slave trade was carried on almost exclusively by New England merchants and Northern ships. Jefferson – a Southern man, the founder of the Democratic party, and the vindicator of state rights – was a consistent enemy to every form of slavery. The Southern states took the lead in prohibiting the slave trade, and, as we have seen, one of them (Georgia) was the first state to incorporate such a prohibition in her organic Constitution. Eleven years after the agitation on the Missouri question, when the subject first took a sectional shape, the abolition of slavery was proposed and earnestly debated in the Virginia legislature, and its advocates were so near the accomplishment of their purpose, that a declaration in its favor was defeated by only a small majority, and that on the ground on expediency. At a still later period, abolitionist lecturers and teachers were mobbed, assaulted, and threatened with tar and feathers in New York, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Connecticut, and other states. One of them (Lovejoy) was actually killed by a mob in Illinois as late as 1837."

"I have no purpose, directly or indirectly, to interfere with the institution of slavery in the States where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so." - Lincoln

Lincoln was trash. Don't try to meme him into something good.

Give er a listen youtu.be/50_iRIcxsz0?list=RDIUjLE_N1Cuc

It's a matter of perspective really.

Pointing out how Lincoln was hypocritical and the "War To Free The Slaves" a lie doesn't strike me as trying to "meme him into something good."

>tfw I'll always be a Yankee pleb

It's fine, I get to have my snow like the white man I am.

I love how the faces on the arms have fasces.

Yes. And that's not hidden, it's proudly displayed. And the enormous columns, the primary architectural feature of the Lincoln Memorial, are an architectural representation of the fasces.

That was Lincoln's goal - to "preserve the Union." In that he succeeded. And were he to have used other methods I probably would have supported that effort. Both England and France were waiting to re-take their parts of North America had the Union been divided.

But to me the good goal was lost in the methods used. Had the North been willing to compromise on the taxes they levied upon the South the entire War could probably have been averted. Instead Lincoln, either by his own choice or on the advice of others, started the most violent, deadly and devastating war in American history.

So, the fasces were the symbol of what mattered to Lincoln. And though they're right there, not just in plain sight but on the arms of his throne, no one sees.

"The fasces he carried symbolized this power in two ways: the rods suggest punishment by beating, the axe suggests beheading. On its surface, the fasces imply power, strength, authority, and justice. Depicted throughout the Lincoln Memorial, the fasces mean all this and more." - US National Park Service

nps.gov/nama/blogs/secret-symbol-of-the-lincoln-memorial.htm

>Sup Forums is all about niggers and white trashes nowadays

dixie bump

In writing about the fasces on the Lincoln Memorial, the National Park Service unknowingly reveals a little too much of the truth about Lincoln:

"Exercising imperium, a Roman leader could expect his orders to be obeyed, could dole out punishment, and could even execute those who disobeyed. The fasces he carried symbolized this power in two ways: the rods suggest punishment by beating, the axe suggests beheading."

A perfect description of Lincoln's treatment of the South.