New chapter of CCC/Foxtail out today

New chapter of CCC/Foxtail out today

We're getting some occasional chapters lately. Its a good time to jump on board and start reading.

What an asshole.

Leo says things with no malice, because to him its just a simple fact. He's similar to Gawain. They're not even trying to look down on you, rather they just earnestly see it that way.

That's how the elites are, I guess.

On the other end of the spectrum there's people like Jinako, which are a different sort of issue entirely.

He was pretty easy in Extra especially compared to that fucking time rewind boss.
Then again I was playing Caster so I was over leveled.

He's supposed to be the top ranked master with the highest ranked servant in the contest anyway. They're both elite types.

Karna is pretty strong, and lorewise Gawain is supposed to be in the same area of power.

So fluffy tail is getting more regular releases now?

Yeah, new chapters all the time.

Also damn, I get distracted while posting the chapter pretty quickly.

Never trust a female 28+ NEET Fujoshi

Why was the previous thread about this manga deleted? It was earlier today.

Random mod decided to delete it for some reason

We were actively talking about the manga at the time, I think he just came in too hot and deleted it. Either it was a mistake, or he thought it was the same as the Prisma Ilya thread up at the time, so decided to delete one of them.

Someone really fucking hates Fate on Sup Forums.

Gawain surviving the spear of Athena is probably one of the highlights of the translated parts of the manga so far.

We should be getting a new chapter soon

A lot of the manga so far has revolved around Gozen though.

Gawain best Saber

Julius truly is best boy.