Nazis UFOs

ITT I will post a lot of hints showing that the Nazis build flying Saucers, including wittnessreports released by the FBI, a CIA report including a picture resembling closely the alleged Haunebu II flying saucer, as well as Newspaper article dating back to WW2.

For starters, early UFO sightings go back to the end of WW2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter
>The first sightings occurred in November 1944, when pilots flying over Germany by night reported seeing fast-moving round glowing objects following their aircraft.

This here was releast from Chilean Navy stating they basically have no idea what it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=NkUTGpegZN0
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf

In some cases entire cities saw the UFO.
ufocasebook.com/2010/madagascar1954.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

And they have been reported to simply turn of nukes
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html

pic related is a german POW that talks about an aircraft whichs description fits a flying saucer, started from a german facillity. its page 91 of
vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 12 of 16/view

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0005516188.pdf
query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9D04EED81F3BE433A25757C1A9649D946593D6CF&legacy=true
youtube.com/watch?v=QgNV_qRGHZI
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128284595
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
history.nasa.gov/SP-168/section1.htm
discord
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/129753913/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pic related is from the same document as the OP, page 88
so next time you wonder why there arent good fotographs of UFOs ever, remember that every bit of technology will just stop function. from old ass tractors with only the most rudimentary electronics to cameras, watches, cars, even nukes they seem to be able to simply turn off. One report I saw on TV some while ago (sadly couldnt find any info on it on the internet) stated how a UFO hovered over the silos of ICBM nukes, fired up the system, went through all the security checks, opened the silos and only needed the command to launch, at which point it just shut down the whole system and left.

also this here is interesting (only 2 pages so dont be too lazy)
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0005516188.pdf

Adamskifotograph, made 7 years after the war. the document refered to in pic related
so you dont have to type it out yourself

kecksburg acorn, seen 20 years after the war.
so how likely is it that rosswell actually were nazis, but thought it would be easier to explain ayys then nazis in highly advanced aircrafts 2 years after the nazis were completely obliterated?

if you have some shekels left you can read pic related here
query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9D04EED81F3BE433A25757C1A9649D946593D6CF&legacy=true
otherwise you can at least confirm the headline

aside from nazi UFOs seen after the war Mengele is another sign that germans projects continued: for example he fled to brazil and continued his research there apparently. the village in which he took cover has the highest birthrate of twins in the world, and now look how they all look (pic related)

an user mentioned he read that german scientists from project paperclip were still communicating with each other and people outside the country.in argentina where many nazis fled to is San Carlos de Bariloche. this place had a lot of germans and even a plastic surgery clinic which could be used to distort peoples appearence so they arent tracked down easily and can lead a normal live. georg anton pöch is rumord to be hitlers new personality.
the nazis from paperclip that were put into secret agencies could have covered for both, the communication, and the creation of new personalities.

maybe the scientist just stayed loyal to germany and didnt spit out the secrets and played dumb and just fed the authorities some breadcrumps.
project paperclip, instead of a bunch of traitors, may have been a trojan horse instead

alternatively they may are waiting for the people to get redpilled so that if they come back to BTFO kikes they dont have to fight the very people they want to safe as they would right now see the nazis as evil and aggressors.

bamp

I saw a ufo 3 hours ago

actually already gave up on the thread, but since apparently someone is reading will keep posting a bit. not too long though. its getting late

in here Byrd talked about that a "possible invasion of enemy planes coming from the polar regions" and that "in case of a war the united states will be attacked by aircrafts flying from pole to pole at incredible speeds"
have someone working on a full translation of the spanish, since i could only translate from the german and i cant possibly tell if that translation is correct (sadly the translator i asked seems to be as much of a lazy piece of shit as i am so since i am waiting for a few days now already). however the part i quoted was confirmed.
either way sounds like an outside force originating at the poles. Nazis?

You are now aware that "foo fighters" are Nazi UFOs

any interesting story? what did it do?

>completely ignoring the fact that the "acorn" is the bell.
>the "bell" die glocke was a time machine.

>us army.
>holy fuck is that hitler?!

where did i ignore the acorn is the bell/glocke? i even posted the ppic associating one with the other.

and i know about the rumors regarding it being a timemachine, but didnt find a reason to think so

So since we established nazis are active after the it brings the question where they are:

Pic related are instructions on how to get to Agartha/Hollowearth via Submarine and were released by the KGB (at least all sources claim so and i didnt find any sources debunking any of it). Nikolai Subbotin, russian journalist who seems to have some reputation, has an interview about these documents. but sadly its in russian with german subtitles only. but if you speak either of those languages:
youtube.com/watch?v=QgNV_qRGHZI

This guy (Wilhelm Landig) was in the SS and talks about the warfare in antarctica. Among other stuff he talks about a "nuketest" where they detonated a nuke in the air, but in reality it was a nuclear attack on the nazibase in Antarctica. He only let the video get oublished after his death.
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt
A transscipt of the interview for the non-german anons

Admiral Byrd, who led multiple expeditions to Antarctica including Operation Highjump and deepfreeze and talks about a land "as big as the United States, never seen by a human being before on the other side of the southpole". I will post pictures which supposedly are maps of Agartha down the thread
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A

(will post some stuff showing that nazis were active way after the war throughout the thread). as for nasa, I think when the nazis were still active there they actually got shit done, nowadays they are mostly a front
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128284595

Flew in a sort of N pattern, very quick changes in direction. Kept flaring with a bright, really bright white light.

probably just the venus mate

There are cultures from all around the world talking of blonde/red haired, blue eyed people with white skin that came over the sea and brought civilization, including the sumerians. Where did those come from when the sumerians where the first, and why are the people discribed always the same if they were just made up?
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki. The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own. The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
The nordic gods, thor, odin, all blond and blue eyed, and (((coincidently))) asgard is on a map that supposedly shows the inner part of the earth
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out something (((they))) absolutely fear which is the reason (((they))) try to destroy whites so furiously, more than any other ethnicities.
Later on Hitler went to antarctica, created New Swabia and again a lot of cultures speak about a realm beneath the earth, like shangri la for example, and civilization is said to exist there as well.
Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?
Now these whites maybe have nothing to do with the whites of today, they could be the fallen angels of the bible, the annunaki of the Sumerians or the gods of the atztecs, but finding out where those came from would be devastating for (((their))) narrative

Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting to the inner earth.
the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.
however from what i found the description of the ant people doesnt really fit, they seem humanoid but not human. but maybe there are multiple races living in hollow earth living peacefully there together. sumerians and hopi also used the swastika

Furthermore Nazis went to the North and Southpole, both said to have openings, as well as tibet which has legends of an underground kingdom, shangri-la/shamballah.
the hopi indians and tibetians use the swastika and have legend about a world beneath the ground.
China, the celtics, greeks, aztecs, all have legends of the white blue eyed people coming and bringing technology.
And they all use the swastika.

There is the North Pole Inner Earth Expedition (NPIEE) which tries to find out wether there is a hole on the north pole or not. I didnt look into this much yet, but there are rumors about it being canceled twice due to sudden deaths of the leading expeditioner. This is what i could find so far

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
>By 2005, the team had grown to 22 members, but required 100 members to fund the voyage. In 2006, Steven Currey tragically passed away and was succeeded by launch manager and PhD Physicist, Brooks Agnew.

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
>After the sudden and strange disappearance of the the Park Avenue, New York film production company that previously had announced its plans to fund the expedition to make a documentary, we have regrouped and decided to run an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign

better dont announce such an expidition i guess
pic related is the southpole. you can find the pic on
history.nasa.gov/SP-168/section1.htm

there is a very similar pic which is supposedly of the ESSA 7 satellite showing the northpole, but couldnt find a official source so i ignore it

possibly LARP, but i let you decide

from the same batch of files as

well, noone seems to be interesting, and i have to sleep either way.

that's politics, you congenital sperg
post that on

You should start a discord about this, I have a fair amount of research

have on actually because threads are usually (((shut down)))
/5CHv2S

>origin of UFOs are not politics even though they invade airspace all around the world and thus are possible threat to (inter)national security
>secret government projects are not related to politics
>existence of a breakaway civilization is also not related to politics
good we cleard that up

Oh nice
That link expired by the way

That pic, spoopy as fuck.

Also why would us Burgers go down to Antartica after the war with a full invasion force.

cant be, i just made it
discord gg/5CHv2S
just checked again its still active.

they were posted on here a while ago
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/129753913/
there are many of those

also better question is: why would they cancel the "expedition" a lot earlier than planned because of "bad weather"

now im really off though

ill dig up some images i have

Oh, well unban be then
Just because I got drunk last night and posted a guy screwing a horse in shitposting

there is a giant something buried on mt. berlin

or maybe

somebody wanted it seen. cant find anywhere else with similar chunk being taken out of one image to show whats in the other.

another from ant.

an interesting formation

FYI I've studied the Nazi Bell thing and it seems to be fraudulent and based on the kecksburg acorn. Literally ALL sources surrounding the Nazi Bell come from a single person who is still alive and shills constantly to paranormal podcasts and shitty bargain bin publishers.

Multiple pictures from different angles?

The bell is also in many other vril and heneabu designs as the main engine

Yes, I'm just saying specifically the whole Nazi bell thing is a scam and any information surrounding it should be carefully examined as it's tainted by that rat Jew.

i am not sure about it, obviously. i flipped it and saw something different. it mostly stands out to me because of the way the the satellite images are spliced. cant see anything but a giant buried head covered in ice

az?

peekaboo

>powerbeam/energybeam

oh come on, the wehrmacht still used horses to tow their shit around and they supposedly had laser weaponry?

oops forgot image

ruins?

They had rocket planes and guided missiles too.

So much bait lately I though your title said
>nazis BTFO

Daily reminder that all UFO/Alien/Bluebeam shit is disinfo to distract you from the Jews.