We finally did it Sup Forums

My daughter has been browsing since she was 18 because of me and recently broke up with her effeminate trannie type bf and found herself a nice 22 yr old guy, CA to TX transplant, works full time, goes to college, wants white babies and to buy a house near us in the burbs.

I feel like I've won the lottery. I've stressed the importance of having grandchildren that look like us and I couldn't have done it without you faggots and all the red pills you bestow. Thank you Sup Forums

Congrats.

u failed as a mother

>2 partners

sounds like you raised a whore

>a 22 year old is plowing that hole and making her suck his sweaty balls
>sunday he will come over and drink your beer
>eventually, your fat wife will want his cock while you are at your shitty job

Congrats, Hank

Shut up sad roasties

lol

Wut. I thought we were friends.

>Unironically encourage children to browse Sup Forums to reduce degeneracy

I...this shouldn't...the world really is that fucked now isn't it bros...

>CA to TX transplant
sounds like a real cunt

>cant parent his daughter
>leaves it up to a Cambodian skin art trading post

She's sucking nigger dick on the side to get you off her back

This anyone from CA can eat shit

I understand the concern, but that's not the case. How else are you going to reprogram a nice girl into /ourway/? This place is a free for all of whatever sticks and I didn't want full rebellion so introducing her to Sup Forums let her come up with her "own" ideas.

He kinda is a cunt not texas worthy yet but we'll see.

>How else are you going to reprogram a nice girl into /ourway/?

Maybe you should have been there in the formative years, fuckwad.
You fucked up. Deal with it.

Why a Californiac ( normal my ass ) and not a good native born Texas guy ? Are you of carpetbagger stock yourself ?

Well she's not fucking people outside of her race so that's a fucking start. I wish she would have saved herself for marriage but she had the previous bf from 15 to 19 so that's only a little bad considering they barely saw each other.

He's white, 6'5, looks like Tucker with a beard and wants to buy a house near us so she won't be far away

Saw each other enough to pop her cherry. Once more , you a yankee transplant yourself ? that would explain a lot .

They did not have sex, user. And she never had sex with the other trannie guy. She doesn't even take birth control yet and she told her mom she would say when she was ready. You guys are jaded and I get it, I'm here everyday too, but nice girls still exist and they are raised by nice anons such as her mom and I. You guys have so little faith. The guy has a dad bod and crooked teeth and I'm still ok with that. He is among us Sup Forums, be somewhat nice.

Good enough. Tell her to make 8 or more children. At least they will be native Texans. Gotta start somewhere.

>they did not have sex
And she thinks you're retarded for believing her. Never had sex means at least 4-5 niggers have ploughed your daughters twat. You're just lucky she doesn't have any halfie babies yet unless she did the right thing and aborted them all

>allowing that kind of degeneracy in the first place
>has to get parenting skills from Sup Forums
Oy vey,what a good """parent""" you are! You're a pathetic faggot.

This is the plan

Kek

(((You))) projecting nigger faggots. Just admit you're not important and no decent woman wants your seed.

Digits confirm. No woman wants my ass, not even my wife.

>m..maybe if i insult them,it'll keep the truth away
>women just hate you i..idiot!!!
Fuck back off to your incel forums subhuman

Congratulations, user. Don't listen to these jelly babies.

Remember, Sup Forums is primarily frequented by pathetic losers who will never get married, have children, or accomplish anything of merit, primarily because they'd rather cling to acerbic soundbytes and moronic strawmen than actually use their heads.

Good on you man, congrats. Raising kids isn't easy these days (especially girls), so don't let these contrarian perma-virgins get you down.

Your daughter will end up cucking him for tyronne. Your grandchildren will be beautiful mixed babies.

Your daughter't tits of GTFO

Mongrel rats should be drowned

Good for you, but I wouldn't want my kids on thia website. Then again, it would be nice to see something, look at them and chuckle with each other.

I hear ya and thankfully that strayan fucker didn't get her interested in BBC or any other race mixing shit that pops up here. The best red pill I could tell her is that if you race mix my grandkid would be brown skin with brown eyes instead of blonde and green like us if she mixes with anything other than white.

its texas so she'll end up cucking him for pedro not tryonne

country white boys are the new negros

>Beard

He's GAY

>not even my wife
very likely

Well played OP

the two partners is the only thing that made this bait sound real

As a happily married hetero white male with a job I should be offended by your assertion, but I'm old enough to say go fuck yourself and move on.

O.P. Congrats toots. Be the best damn grandma you can.