>Sup Forums constantly shits on hispanics
>most based state (texas) is majority hispanic

how do you square this circle, racists?

Kys

Texas sucks

t. oklahoma

>>most based state (texas)

Thats a weird way to spell Montana

In all seriousness, what are you doing? The whole front page is filled with these "whitey btfo" threads. It's very transparent.
Btw, Texas was 44% blue last election. Kill yourself

>Texas
>based
lol not for long

The lightskins can maintain a civilization, the mountain niggers of low caste admix are basically nothing but humanoid animals.

>tfw no clone gf

Texas was mediocre before the spics got here, now it fucking sucks. Texas never had anything to offer except cheap land and more recently oil money. Barbecue is pleb-tier food and the land is mostly ugly, and it's way too hot and muggy. The people are either inbred freaks or the most pompous liberals in the South.

Texas is good in spite of the Hispanics. Not because of.

counties close to border mostly blue, huh.

Lived in majority Hispanic neighborhood in Vegas, worked at grocery store mostly Hispanic employees. All the Hispanics did their work, spoke English, shared food on break, had strong wholesome family values and went to church. The whites and blacks were the lazy, selfish idiots. Bus system/commuting in Vegas, no problems with Hispanics ever, drunk/addict whites and blacks everyfuckingtime.

Same case when I lived in Texas.

Same case here in Maryland.

Prolonged exposure to spoiled American culture over generations of family makes shitty people. Fresh immigrants are (mostly) grateful to be here.

Why do you think the spics are better than native white people who have lived here for centuries?

>Hispanic

Very broad word and it's not a race

Any race could be hispanic

Yet their country sucks I wonder why Pablo.

>Prolonged exposure to spoiled American culture over generations of family makes shitty people. Fresh immigrants are (mostly) grateful to be here

This sentence is key. The White people were awesome up until luxury began weighing them down. As he said, the people who were raised in harsher conditions are used to working harder for their living.

What the line from Idiocracy?

"I'm gonna fuck all you bitches."

LOL

Lived in Texas for three years and it was god awful. The only good parts are in spite of the greasy spics, not because of them.

i'm gonna fuck all y'all

Massive hard-on for hispanics. Through my experience in the world, the low lifes have been white and black.
Hispanics have been the CLOSEST THING to Sup Forums ideals I've seen in any people.

White families are becoming broken due to divorce, drugs and just general spoiled behavior. Nignogs just born that way. Beans seem to have it together for now, until (((they))) glorify cartel life and criminality in media to fuck their values.

won't be based for long retard

remember california?

Lol, "majority hispanic". Shut the fuck up OP.

this

Why would you react negatively to that even if it is wrong?

I know youre fucking lying.
I fucking know

Ugly brown cloned bitches

These chicks are not hot, like at all. look like mexican traps

I do prefer pure Peninsulares or mixed Mestizos over the damn lobos.
(you)

again with those triplet taco cunts

fuck off

Texan checking in. Only multiple generation Mexicans are the only good ones. 1 gen or less are shit. Niggers in rural areas are decent city niggers need to hang. Asians are meh. Liberals need to be hanged.

Hispanics are white !!! Hispanic is a made up word by the left to divide us !!!

Because your a fucking dumb ass if you think that hispanics are a majority in Texas. Its easily the most American or "Texan" state in the Union.

>> majority hispanic

No sweetie.

Texas is fucking gay dude
Austin is basically San Francisco 2.0

If you're not living in the Mid-West in current year you're most likely a faggot

512 here - yea, people's republic of Austin.

Good summary.

This is exactly right. The higher up you go income, everyone is cool except the Nigs and Muslims, they need to be deported.

nice sophistry....

*zzzzzzzzz*

montana is most based. dont even try

theyre more likley to do anal

Where I live in Texas, some spics will openly spit on the flag.
>civic nationalists are in for a rude awakening

Have you been to Dallas or Houston(hue) lately?
They are both shitholes.

>drifting from city to city
You're shit on the street tier you fucking seasonal working poorfag.

ok but the anal?

You don't. 25% White in 2050. GTFO.
Every white remaining will have their bloodline mixed.

This. It's a straight up invasion and the politicians encourage it. Remember Jimmy-boy, always kill a traitor before the enemy.

39% of TX, 45% of Infants, 20% of which have white fathers. Whites are 35% of infants, 37% of mothers, 42.5% of Texas, and 53% of voters.

You can't fight these demographics. Imagine getting a 20+ year mortgage and on the day you make your last payment you now live in a 25% white town. Congratulations Mr Homeowner.

It's Dallas. All that oil money means there is a market for everything.

magic texas soil turning brown people into BASED TEJANOPEDES
so please continue to ignore the voting data that shows hispanics vote overwhelming for democrats
California 2.0 in ten years
defend Texas or there will never be another right leaning president ever again

>this is how statistics work

Why? Only 8% of whites have mingled with someone of another race in the state. Median age of 37 birth rate of 2.05.

>texas most based
blue pilled as fuck

Believe me, most Hispanics are trash

You do realize you can't do anything about it though right?
There is not going to be a 'day of the rope' where 140 million non-whites are genocided, it's ludicrous.
What is going to happen is the entire southern USA is going to become a different place.

This will help you out leaf

In Montana every other dude is in a militia.
Not me though.
>Nice try CIAniggers

I like Hispanics just fine. I'm more in favor of reforming the nationalization system than I am kicking out immigrants, though some people just need to be booted.

Based spic here we hate illegal alien spics like the 3 girls in the picture . OP ICE and CBP are coming after the bitches soon !

Blue is based.

Wish I had the gif of the invasion & demographic changes.

You suck

How can the Sub group responsible for 38% of growth in Texas fall below that?

but who are these girls?

>reforming the naturalization system

What does this even mean? We already allow 500,000 hispanics to come here legally every year. They make up half of all legal immigration, is that not enough?

Jelly non-texan detected

I'll just leave this here

When did Texas get inducted into the Midwest?

The whites who remain in Texas will be living in a heavily Mexicanized society.

It will turn blue and become a 'California light'.

No one said redpill were easy to swallow

But the spics are turning it blue?

This is wrong cause less then 25% of whites vote democrats in the state.

Spic here

Honestly, my people would react very, very positively to the conservative message,
if only you retard whites pulled your heads out of your asses and mobilize us!

In my area, the Mexicans are giving up on the Catholic church and turning to christian churches or varying sects.

Seriously, make a conservative, traditional appeal to us, we are ready and willing to listen.

Spic out.

As of July 2016 it was 42.6% white and 39.1% hispanic. White birthrates are below replacement, hispanics have nearly twice as many kids as whites. Add in illegal and legal immigration, and you're finished.

Tick tock, drumpkins. Remember, California used to be a republican state before we took over too.

It is inevitable. Texas will be blue by 2024. Whites are simply outnumbered. I plan on finishing my degree and moving to Tennessee.

How long until the US becomes Brazil after Texas flips blue? I say 30 years

Dude ive seen mexican flags flown above the the US. Anyone who says
>le texan spics are based
Are lying. Its a Mexican taquiya

>Whenever some fag tries to defend spics as 'based'

I hat those girls stupid faces.

Disgusting language. The white birth rate is 2.05, the Hispanic 2.2.

I got this image from my prof's powerpoint, which he allowed for us to see

Three Things:

>Texas has always belonged to Mexico regardless of what Whitey says
>Texas is not "based"
>Only two things in Texas — Steers and Queers.

Only 8% of legal immigrants come from white countries. We let in a million legal immigrants every year, and whites have a birthrate below replacement levels.

What you saw in the last election is the beginning of the end for white America. In 20 years we went from Bill Clinton asking for more border security, to Hillary declaring she doesn't need white CIS males.

Whites in Texas are more less at replacement rate.

preaching to the choir

I believe the image is referring to the white vote on a nationwide scale

>hispanics have nearly twice as many kids as whites.

Cuckservative whites are idiots. They just don't understand, they can't comprehend how quickly they can be replaced.

We are talking TWO generations. That's all it will take.

>>Sup Forums constantly shits on hispanics
>>most based state (texas) is majority hispanic
Not Hispanics...Texans!

>Whites in Texas are more less at replacement rate.
And massive hispanic influx whit a positive birthrate.

But only 35% of whites voted for Clinton. Even less in Senate and Lower house races.

Absolutely beautiful. In 20 years Texas will go blue as Hispanics outnumber whites, you fucking racist losers better kill yourselves now because your lives are about to get significantly worse in the future.

texas hasnt been the most based state for over 50 years

>What you saw in the last election is the beginning of the end for white America. In 20 years we went from Bill Clinton asking for more border security, to Hillary declaring she doesn't need white CIS males.
Yeah, republicans will either move to where the Democrats are now, or the US will become a single party state.

When you're a christcuck this is just fine

Texas mexicans are more Texan than Mexican

>Honestly, my people would react very, very positively to the conservative message,
>if only you retard whites pulled your heads out of your asses and mobilize us!

we'd do it, if only you did it for us

Can you mark the places that have rural and suburban retards so I can avoid those areas when I travel to Texas next month?