Part brown

>part brown
>part green

are hazel eyes white? are they within the "light color" graphics that some poltards spam around here?

if you have hazel eyes you are heterozygous for blue and brown eyes. you have one allele for both.

When are we going to talk about something else

Mine are like 90% green with a dark gray ring around them and an amber star in the middle, no one has ever called my eyes brown so I don't consider them as such.

today has been a really boring boardnight indeed, 2bh

The population with Hazel eyes is about the same as the population with blue eyes.

So they are white. Green eyes are only 2% of the worlds population and are the master race though.

not politics

also would like to point out that the first person who had a blue eye gene in fact had hazel eyes (because he didn't have two copies of the blue eye gene, just one, making his eyes hazel).

legit interested in what you guys know, please elaborate

my grandmas eyes are green + dark blond hair
my mom eyes are green + blond hair
my dad eyes are brown + black hair ( yes hes german hes not a turk or some shit )

my eyes are brown and my hair is brown.
however as a little kid i had blond hair, even more blond than my moms.

so my question : am i white?
again: my eyes are brown, no green mix in it.

Not politics

Neat, didn't know that. So I guess that means if I marry a blue eyed blond I'll have hazel and blue eyed kids with dirty blond hair.

Yes bro if you're not white then neither are Oswald Mosley, George Lincoln Rockwell, or Joseph Goebbels.
The blonde hair blue eyed meme is some divide and conquer shit, of course these traits are preferred because they indicate pure genes but light eyes do not define whiteness.

>people bragging about eyecolor
>people being this stupid

is it possible to have a hazel eyed ethno state?

there

take the central heterochromia-pill

>however as a little kid i had blond hair, even more blond than my moms.

It means you're a manly guy.

>The uncucked German

I'm the same way, my mom has very blonde hair and blue eyed and my dad has black hair and brown eyes and is of german descent. I have dark blonde hair and brown eyes.

browneye spotted

Just google eye color ant eh % of people who have it. Blue is estimated at 8% and hazel is estimated at 5-8% with green being estimated at 2% making it the master race of eye colors.

thanks thats good to hear

but is it ok for me as a non 'pure' german to race mix with a pure german? should i rather get a brown eyed GF because i could 'ruin' my baby with an aryan wife , because there is a chance he gets my brown eyes instead of blue ones?

hm but if i get a brown eyed gf then my baby is guaranteed to have brown eyes, thus killing any chance at all to create a pure german.

autistic questions i know, but im just curious.

My boyfriend has hazel and he's a quadroon