If you don't believe in free speech for a person whose views you despise, you don't believe in free speech at all

If you don't believe in free speech for a person whose views you despise, you don't believe in free speech at all.

This triggers the trumpanzee snowflake. (also islamists and totalitarians generally)

keep your postmodern marxist communist politics out of the work place and out of my face, nigger

If you don't believe that our disagreeing with other peoples' free speech, or boycotting them is ALSO free speech, you don't believe in free speech.
Freedoms aren't free, you still have to pay for your own transition surgery and hormones, faggot.

free speech is fine

but it can come with consequences

imbecile

We support their right to free speech. That doesn't mean they're right, or that whatever they're protesting even exists in the first place. Most importantly, their right to free speech does not prevent us from not listening to them or prevent private entities from condemning it.

if the government is advocating firing people for a non-violent silent protest then they are suppressing free speech.

imbecile.

that's akin to saying that we have free speech but can be jailed for what we say.

It’s not that. It’s just that niggers are being annoying again. They have to give us our daily reminder that society’s permanent victims or else whites will be reluctant to carry them because they are in fear of having their dead bodies picked apart by buzzards in the streets should Darwin come around and sort them out.

>If you don't believe in free speech for a person whose views you despise, you don't believe in free speech at all.

Then I'm glad to see you don't complain about people saying they don't like your opinions.

no of course not. you have the right to say whatever you want.

im allowed to express my opinion as are you... which is debate.

this has been a feature of the west for millennia

Bake me a fucking cake faggot, before i sue your ass.

I like how you use the term "Snow flake" on us. You libfaggots are the snow flakes. You niggerfaggots run to a safe space. We just run at you until you stop moving when you piss us off. See the difference? Huh, Snowflake faggot? Now go knock over a garbage can because I call you a niggerfaggot

bonne appetit sweetheart

Commies must be crushed like the roaches they are.

The President also has a right to free speech and is free to voice his opinion. He's not restricting anyone from protesting. He's voicing his opinion what he thinks of kneelers and what he thinks should happen to them. So stop with your fucking bullshit acting like he's locking people up.

you're a quintessential snow flake because you get hurt feelings and want to stop people being mean to what you believe.

trump himself is the worst snow flak iv seen in office in my lifetime, he sues people for making jokes

its stunning that you dont see that. you must not be particularly bright ....or even normally bright, introspection is useful, you should try it.

also, iv noted that all the really childish comments come under that flag, id be willing to be that the age profile of such people is lower than the others.

I think the unexplored aspect of this is the use of team spirit mentality to pressure others into taking part in their dumb protest like those Steelers and Raiders dudes that didn't kneel. I have a feeling these fine mentlegen don't quite respect other players' right to abstain.

no, there's a difference between free speech and being free to promote its suppression.

that's why the rioters at Berkely in response to ben Shapiro speaking are full of shit too.

I don't care. Too many Americans are destroying the social contract, and I no longer have any interest in defending those shitheads
Seems to me like we should be focused on weathering the imminent storm, whether America survives it or not.

Wrong.

free speech doesn't mean your free from the consequences goy :^)

This teeter totter of undermining the rules and then playing by the rules and then undermining the rules again is getting me pissed off
That's what the Leftists are doing
That's what the BLM crowd are doing
At some point, you are crossing the line beyond what a constitutional nation can sustain

Free speech is fine. So is the free market. If the NFL as a corporation does not want this behavior to represent their corporate entity, they should be allowed to fire every who does this.

End of story.

>If you don't believe in free speech for a person whose views you despise, you don't believe in free speech at all
This very same argument allowed the Marxists to infiltrate our universities and start this whole shit show.
You suck.

Free speech cannot exist because one group will always use their freedom to enforce control onto another. There is no end to this battle, it will be a cyclical war throughout time. All things are cyclical and there is always balance between opposing forces in nature.

Oh, I believe in free speech, alright, which is why it's my right to not put money in the pockets of people whose opinions I disagree with. Checkmate, faggot.

The players are free to kneel asshole. They're not being arrested if they do. Nobody is suppressing them. They can go right ahead an kneel if they want. But the owners have every right to fire them if they do and President has every right to voice his opinion of them.

>sophistry and rage

consequences.

deal with it

and stay mad

u can say want u want, but we need snowflakes to truly get over not being violent. you should have the right to bash the fash or slay the anarchist.

also founding fathers let brits and loyalists say what they want, then they tar-feathered them.

ur concept of free speech is the direct product of (((((((((Brandeis)))))))) and co.

Keep REEE'n white boi. Dat sweet southern pussy pie will soon belong to the superior black race. All yous little cave beasts can do is cry'n cry cuz we be takin your women n shiet.

>End of story.

nope
various fallacies there
your post was alright until that line

Every Aussie stood for anthem at the finals

This thread is now only for country respected by it's citizens

learn what free speech is nublet.

if i leave work to protest something and expect to have a job when i get back then youre having a laugh.

>This triggers the trumpanzee snowflake

are you retarded? we fucking love it. millionare niggers redpilling average white american fans how much they hate them. it's glorious.

free speech is great. God Bless America.

I find it delightful that a disproportionate amount of people that likely hate NFL for brain issues and coverup and would be happy to see NFL fail have baited the backwoods reactionaries into also hating the NFL because a bunch of people decide to position their body in a different way for a few minutes before every game.

The right is being trolled on this one, and it's working better than it ever could have been expected.

Niggers and sand niggers btfo

>picture taken shortly before some banger unloads a 9mm hollowpoint from his hi-point into the uncle tom's skull

They're free to bend the knee.

Everyone else is free to not watch.

No one is suggesting legal action against them. They want the NFL to change/enforce it's own rules to disallow such actions.

Is this man kneeling for his god emperor?

The only people who care about that are Boomers. Go swallow a bullet or overdose on Heroin, you white trash.

Somehow, I don't think that would be your position if we're a White player holding a sign that said, "Hitler war recht" Or, "Fake 6,000,000". Am I right, OP?

javascript:quote('143400971');
soo lets fire up some tiki torches again? the left will surely support the free speech.

How are we being trolled? I haven't lost a single dime in all this, and have enjoyed watching Trump stir the pot a bit and bait the niggerballers into admitting it has nothing to do with "muh police brutality" but just their own impotent rage for being born stupid, ugly, lazy and parasitical niggers dependant on the Aryans they hate.

Should and Must are two different things. "They have to" and "If I were them I would" are two different things.

Nobody except boomer conservatards cared about this

And Trump is allowed to express his opinion

It is only entertainment the fact people actually go and pay money for the shit is beyond me. People go to see a show, playing the Anthem is Tradition, you stand when the Anthem is sung. Protest on your own time, the Fans don't got no time for nonsense, they wanna watch you bash your skulls in, so you become even dumber. Stop watching that shit.

I was fired from my jorb because some women complained that I might have voted for Trump.

And apparently, in my state that "isn't free speech" because it made women feel harassed and unsafe.

You have freedom of speech
You don't have freedom from consequences

Free speach is fine.

But those players are millionaires.

They are the bourgeoisie.

who is this semen demon?

we fought hard in the revolutionary war for these fucking niggers to bitch and you want to claim free speech when these fucking.. niggers want to spit on what givs them that right?
fuck them fucking niggers

Now get rid of your meme flag faggot.

There are 2 genders
Hilldog should be in jail
Im wearing a maga hat

Oh, I believe they have a right to say this. I think they're being feckless niggers and refuse to participate even in the most marginal, minimally-expected way in civil society.

They have a right to show they aren't interested in """civic nationalism.""" We have a right to start wondering when the niggers are to be kicked out.