She claims they called her son a nigger before lunching him

abcnews.go.com/US/mother-claremont-boy-son-injured-lynching/story?id=50166888

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UKMdVHMbsWc
youtu.be/jx_jknpu-RU
philly.com/philly/news/20160526_2_arrested_in_doctor_s_OD_death.html
usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bridalplastys-lisa-marie-naegles-suspect-charged-with-murder-w457600
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4879990/McDonald-s-employee-tried-flush-newborn-toilet.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4899358/Police-hunt-jogger-defecating-Colorado-lawns.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wwXKD2H_Q0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They lunched him? That was nice. Bet his dad never bought him lunch.

based

Can you fat ameritards go one minute without lunching?

he got lunched

i thought they ate him.

>injured
>lynching
Can't even do a simple lynching anymore.

This woman has 4 kids one is half black and the others half Mexican or something now she is dating some white guy. None of her baby daddies are in the picture.

Gross.

>Not doing: 7:00am – Breakfast
>9:00am – Second Breakfast
>11:00am – Elevenses
>1:00pm – Luncheon
>4:00pm – Afternoon Tea
>6:00pm – Dinner
>8:00pm – Supper

>one is half black and the others half Mexican or something
he looks half mexican also

That creature needs to stop breeding ASAP. Move the nose ring to the septum, chop that hair, wipe off the whore makeup and start eating nigger pussy.

david lunch lol

I wanna lunch her too

What's this about lunch?!

Burn it pay it?

I could really go for a nice lunch. Maybe some cantaloupe and ginger ale.

He physical appearance is not that bad. Well, White gene pool just got purer.

She is obviously a deranged attention whore making shit up. She blocked all her photos since the event but look at her at this wedding.

L U N C H E D

I'm sure the kid didn't mind.

Why is pat at this wedding.

youtube.com/watch?v=UKMdVHMbsWc

mixed fat mexicans are the worst looking people on earth besides slit eyed brown people

youtu.be/jx_jknpu-RU

What a beautiful scene, the peaceful lake, the pine forrest, and a herd of beefalo.

Man, I hope she convince everyone that her son should be treated as a 10% more victim than most.

>dat arm

>Elevenses
Wait.. that's a real thing in Bongland? I thought Tolkien made that up as some Hobbit bullshit.

Anyway, racist slur or not, these shithead kids tried murdering this poor other kid. Since all parties are minors the courts and especially the media need to treat carefully. Yet these kids should have the book thrown at them in addition to being given proper mental health help. That's possibly sociopathic.

What the person that played Pat a dude or a chick?

At least the actress that played Pat's gf was cute.

Go Sox!

christ look at her

>lunched

UK more like UGay

Burn the coal

More forehead rolls than Bryan Cranston.

> before lunching him
Wouldn't that be cultural appropriation? Pic related.

I dont buy this all. It will be investigated and found to be an false report.

Not convinced that she would gain support of SJW's and civil rights groups with just a plain ol' lynching, she proclaimed "B-but they used a racial slur before the lynching!"

I don't think he knows about second breakfast

Holy fatman.

I know multiple half Mexicans who look more than passably white. Why are hers so ugly? Are male genes a factor?

>stand
Looks more like you lay on your back.

AMERICA WHITE WOMEN EDITION

philly.com/philly/news/20160526_2_arrested_in_doctor_s_OD_death.html

>be America "white female"
>born with a silver spoon in her mouth
>where she grew up and graduated as valedictorian from the high school in 1995.
>Students voted her as "Most Studious" and "Most Likely to Succeed."

> She graduated magna cum laude from Duke University and
>obtained her medical degree from Tulane University

> choose to live in JEW YORK
> Divorce many time and have Three kid
> decided to hang out with married HBO PRODUCER
> Get killed from "acute cocaine and alcohol intoxication"

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bridalplastys-lisa-marie-naegles-suspect-charged-with-murder-w457600

>cheats on husband with some nig that lives in fucking Inglewood
>tells her human dildo he is no longer useful and shes going back to her cuck husband
>the cuck husband is actually worried where she is
>human dildo gets mad and beats her to death with a hammer before burying her dead naked body in the back yard
>gets caught from party pictures with her and admits SHIEEEEEEEET

AMERICA WHITE WOMEN EDITION 2

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4879990/McDonald-s-employee-tried-flush-newborn-toilet.html

>Sarah Lockner, 25, complained of stomach pains while working her shift at a McDonald's in Redwood City, California last week
>Her boss allowed her to leave early, but she stayed in the bathroom after clocking out
>Two female employees went to check on her and found she had given birth to a baby boy in a restroom stall
>One of the employees then witnessed her trying to flush the child down the toilet head first
>Staff called 911 and paramedics rushed to the scene to save the baby's life
>Lockner was arrested on charges of attempted murder and child abuse
>She faces the possibility of life in prison if convicted

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4899358/Police-hunt-jogger-defecating-Colorado-lawns.html

>In Colorado Springs, a lady keeps taking shits on a lawn while jogging. Being Colorado Springs is this some new hippie bullshit thing to do?

>I mean you'd expect this out of mud people, but a white Women?

youtube.com/watch?v=wwXKD2H_Q0w

>((White)) Women Copying the Negress by outfit, behavior and some physical features

And the retards here will say "white women aren't trash because they voted for Trump"

Ofc dumbasses, minorities wouldn't vote for Trump, but you could argue black women are better than white women because they defend the interests of blacks (91% Clinton) better than white women defend the interests of whites (only 53% Trump)

fact is that white women are not having white children at a replacement rate. Anything else is just noise.

Yeah, you don't have to say it, all coastal white women are trash.

>And southern white are spic lover

american elevenses is something i've been doing without knowing it

All the Mexicans I meet are 2 feet shorter then me I don't believe females like Mexican manlets.

>from party pictures with her and admits SHIEEEEEEEET

This graphic shows the niggers lovers are the ones in states with less concentration of niggers and bigger libcuck pushing by West Coast kikes and libshits. AKA ANti White Shit Skin Users I'll call them since Kikes in reality hate shit skins more than anyone else on the planet. They are just good actors.

>the sins of the parents shall be visited upon the child

If she hadn't been a disgusting nigger loving whore who couldn't figure out how to use a condom and prevent birthing a mongrel this wouldn't have happened.

Sucks the kid has to pay the toll but she clearly hasn't learned.

I like the part where she calls herself a mother. That is some really good comedy gold.

>they called her son a nigger before lynching him

Nice to see people still adhere to proper procedure.

Disgusting faggot deserved to die. Look at that repulsive piece of filth.

What a fucking piece of shit. Someone should've cut er uterus out

What's the stat for colored women giving birrh to part white?

White women are fucking trash i'd love to carve up a white bitch face and feed it to the dogs haha

Underrated

>coalburner

UK and Spain BTFO!

>She claims they called her son a nigger before lunching him

Well at least he got a lunch out of it eh?