Is there anywhere else in the world for white Americans to go to if the United States collapses?

Is there anywhere else in the world for white Americans to go to if the United States collapses?

Canada,Aus/NZ,UK,Argentina,Japan/SK(maybe).

Asian girls love BWC

no, stand your ground faggot

Nope, so dont even plan on fleeing cucks

>Argentina
I don't think you know what white means.

alaska

t. 56%

mars

>help Europe clean up
>they let us stay
>we work together on a Neo Renaissance
>and maybe some of Asia because they're alright

Nope. Build a nuclear bunker.

Kek

No, there isn't. If historic American stock can't secure themselves in the safest, most isolated inhabitable large land mass in the world, then Americans aren't safe anywhere. If the U.S. collapses, that is the signal to start engaging in mass killing of internal enemies. No reason not to.

Literally anywhere would be the same thing or better than the kike nigger masonic degenerate US.

No, this is it. Don't be a pussy, time to fight

I owe nothing to the US not my race, NOTHING.

>country so half bred they measure their whiteness by extended relatives

Rub 2 brain cells together on why you should support the US, it isnt "yours" nor represents your race, the answer is the US matters thebsame to a white as anneskimo politixal entity.

everywhere and anywhere we want

read some history white people swing between generous to a fault and wholesale slaughter.

Mother Russia!

The US means the same to me as Tibet, US interest = Tibetan interest to me, all equally foreign.

The most important part when the U.S. Balkanizies is to secure a new country that has access to a major port. There will be plenty of new, white conservative nations in North America but if they are land locked eventually they will deteriorate.

Unfortunately the major port cities with natural harbors are all dens of degeneracy that will poison the new states that would form.

Was good enough for the Nazis.

Lol

Why are the anime posters always the funniest? Everybody says you guys are cancer

And that's why they failed

>supporting the JewSA
Be gone shill, the quicker the US collapes the better it will be for the average American citizen

Who want as your mongrel DNA and lack of culture? You made your bed - deal with it
Australia is mainly Anglo and Northern European and most people want to remain it that way

does japan take white refugees?

As far as I can tell, only if you become an english teacher.

Europe. The Netherlands,Norway, Austria,Poland.

And Asia, of course. Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Singapore.

Austria, Poland, Switzerland(maybe)

The worst battlefield slaughters happen when one side breaks and turns, because all your defense and attack mechanisms face forward. When running away you present an uninterrupted target.

France depending on whether Emperor Macron delivers.

Pussy. We stay and take back our land

We'll start white only communes in the Midwest and rockies, and it's gonna be fabulous and PURE.

Fuck off we're full

No your not sheep fucker. Literally more sheep than men.

North. Population-wise Canada is only as big as California, and still about 75-80% white. If even 10% of white Americans migrated to Canada we would be back on the way to creating an etho-state as long as we closed the tap on immigration (which should be an easy political sell with that many refugees coming into your country, causes obvious and all).