Is he right?

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wCNx9ESHqWw
youtube.com/watch?v=MMKFIHRpe7I
youtube.com/watch?v=0MdK8hBkR3s
cbsnews.com/news/lebron-james-steph-curry-trump-white-house-visit-kobe-bryant-chris-paul/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

were*

yes

This. He's the person he is talking about.

thanks nigger. I'd be lost without your guidance.

>lectures on education
>makes grammatical error in said clause
Makes me think.

He's proving hisself right, y'all.

Breaking news: idiot celebrity has shallow opinion.

Thats ebonics. Get with the times.

The media tried their damned hardest to 'educate' people about Trump, and largely helped his victory

I would pay $1000 bucks to watch LeBron James debate Larry Elder on issues within the black community.

He should stick playing basketball instead of lecturing hypocritically

HA! I fucking love that the writer of the article didn't fix his shit grammar. And like I would listen to this fuck head about politics?? Why would anyone listen to an athlete, or even worse, a fucking actor. Actors are paid to read WHAT PEOPLE TELL THEM TO SAY. They're litterally famous for not thinking for themselves. Fuck these people

"it do
finna be mo educated doe
wit dey stupid az"

t. lelbron

HE DUN TINK PEEPLZ WUZ EDUCATED N SHEIET

this dumb nigger did a CAMPAIGN RALLY for HILLARY

youtu.be/wCNx9ESHqWw

WE

He didn't even go to college, so I'm kind of curious why liberals would listen to him since he's clearly an ignorant an uneducated Drumpf voter.

basketball playing niggers need to stay out of politics, nobody wants to hear their stupid delusions

>I don't think a lot of people was educated

The irony is pretty thick.

You have to wonder what exactly makes a man who never went to college and who is paid to bounce a rubber ball think that he's qualified to tell people about politics.

WE WUZ EDOCATED

>says the gender studies major

why talk about education when liberals are the dumbest fucks on the planet?

Nba is next after nfl. Doubles don't lie

do you realize how intelligent you need to be to bounce a ball?

The student/athlete high school graduate is right

>was educated

>not were educated

I agree, but about Trump voters.

Underrated kek

hes a nig lol wtf does he no besides chicken watermelons and bouncy ball

Today I will remind them.

Fix'd

Not about Trump voters.

I wonder why, "not" didn't show up.

No. Next question?

>"I don't think a lot of people was educated"

This nigger is trolling. Either that or his apeodic nigger brain is actually as dumb as Sup Forums insists. Was Sup Forums right again or is he shit posting? Because let's face it. he's saying people aren't educated and then proceeds to speak improper English.

What the fuck is this time line.

kek niggers

And also:

>i dont think alot of people was educated

..... lmfao. Nice Niglish.

Sounds like Le Bronnwatched too much fake news.

no, I knew better than to let "HER" be the first woman president in the U.S.A.
America should have better standards than to let a lying bitch who can't keep her husband satisfied be the FIRST female president. This SportsBallNigger ain't a smart as he thinks he is.

why black people in the us prefer to speak broken english?

>"I don't think a lot." LeBron James
Yeah, he's right.

I mean his ex teammate actually believes that the earth is flat.

He would need to elaborate on his argument to get any agreement from me.

WAS

Lebron...Isnt he that loser who chokes big time in the finals?

Tell him we are winning over here and don't have time to listen to him.

The joke
--------------------------------------
Your head

youtube.com/watch?v=MMKFIHRpe7I

Reminder that WWE is Americas real sport, not handegg or bouncing balls. No kneelers or sissy faggots in wrastling.

low IQ niggermonkey only knows apeball

Agreed. They's ain't a lot of people was educated.

Edumacation

Knowing lebron he’s not trolling he really believes if you voted for trump you weren’t educated enough and remember he was a Hillary supporter

>ayo gib da Trump bi bo sum ting ooga booga muhfuga
does anyone take these pavement apes seriously?

>>Sports star chiming-in on something that is not sports.

My God, we should total listen to his keen knowledge and thoroughly thought-out opinions.

WE WAS EDUCATED

He backed her in ohio and she still lost

And she lost florida where he was

Kek powerless faghot

u bum

Shut up you stupid commie piece of shit ball player!!!!!!!!!! We are all individuals in the USA!!!!!

>celebrity known to play ape hoop thinks he knows anything about politics

Well it should also be a reminder to these fools that they don’t have power in the political system and should just stick to their dam job WE pay them for an entertain us all not bitched about being oppressed when they make millions off of all of us.

Still lost, besides MJ is a better human and was a better bball player, Lebronwen has little to no good opponents.

LeBron has a high school education and a middle school intelligence

WAS

What College did Lebron graduate from again?

He was paid to support Hillary, and no one paid attention. LOL.

One sentence about being educated, and he flopped it.

I can't stop laughing about how the black dude in this picture is make out of turds

youtube.com/watch?v=0MdK8hBkR3s

Call LeNog's Owner, Dan Gilbert.

>hue hue hue hue
You right though

Anyone else find it funny when liberals pull the "you're just not informed" card? The reason I AM this way is because I read every headline, article, viewpoint, video, what goes on around me, personal experiences, and angles from all sides. Liberalism is a fucking mental disorder and any free thinking man should be at least a little conservative. Nothing that I've seen in the past 5 years has made me want to tough the left with a 100 foot pole

Shine gonna shine

>trips destroys every sport with niggers.

I'd match that, Bud. Could you imagine the look on Lebron's face when Elder drops some

oh we wuz edjamacated
We voted for Trump as a deliberate fuck you for Bush and Obama.
Terrible presidents! This country should be ashamed.

>I don't think a lot of people was educated
keep playing basketball nignog

*were.

WHO BITCH IS THIS?

Shiiieeeet nigga I don't be thinkin a lot of dem white folks be educated odawise they wooda #beenwifher

Yes. But his reasons are probably wrong. Russia isn't behind Trump. Jews are.

What specific policies are you against and why?

>Liberalism is a fucking mental disorder
Being a cuck is a mental disorder too

>No video of him saying this

Nice fake news, cuckservatives.

The post that came first is the one that is best

>Aye man lemme tell you something. If yous voted foh Trump alls yall made a mistake. I don't think peoples was educated know what I'm saying? At the end of the day it is what it is.

>tfw I live in a world where people care about the political opinions of people who bounce a ball for a living

Kek lol

Wtf I love hoop ape now

nice muslim beard.

When is he announcing his conversion?

If you voted for Hilery you're a fucking commie deserving death!

>be troglodyte nigger
>call others uneducated

When will they address that blacks kill more whites than whites kill blacks?

When will they address that blacks kill more blacks, than blacks kill whites and whites kill blacks combined?

When will they address that only being 13% of the population that they commit over 60% of murders?

He is a nigger. Why would I agree with a filthy nigger. The alternative was Hillary Clinton. Even if Trump was horrible, he is better than that cunt and that nigger obama.

yes

Still no sign of a video of him saying that.
This thread is entirely is propaganda.

cbsnews.com/news/lebron-james-steph-curry-trump-white-house-visit-kobe-bryant-chris-paul/

WAZ

But he shoots ball good

>Cleveland Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert said Friday he received the "most vile, disgusting, racist" voicemails after LeBron James called President Donald Trump a "bum" on Twitter.

>"I didn't even tell LeBron this. Now he's going to know," Gilbert said Friday on CNBC's "Squawk Box." He called the voicemails "some of the most disgusting things I've ever heard people say. You could hear it in their voice."

>"It wasn't even about the issue. That's what really got me. They went to who they really are, some of them," the billionaire Gilbert added. "There's an element of racism in this country that I didn't realize existed."

CHECKED AND KEK'D

The best part about this meme is that it literally obliterated cuckposters on Sup Forums. There hasn't been one thread lately, if there was, it would be flooded with SHITTED.com posts.