I
R
U

Terrible way to open a thread

Can't wait till we're on episode 26 and he's still trying to kill her

>barely any interaction

Is a shit.

>people are still making and posting FreyjaxBogue

That entire falling scene was actually pretty well animated. I think they put most of the 2D budget into that scene because everything is moving on Freyja

You know, spamming like that is a really good way to get me to dislike my favorite characters

Stop, Miragefag. Freyja is going to win and there's nothing you can do about it.

>That entire falling scene was actually pretty well animated

It was the end of the first cour, gotta go out with something good

I never got her 'appeal', to me she always was a bratty 2-year-old in an adult body she is better than ranka though that means literally nothing

That's super cute.

Great episode. Good way to end the first half.

Honestly 12 and 13 felt like they could be a movie on their own if you put them together

Perfection, amiright?

>gets shot down
>i can still fight
>there's still one other plane

that was pretty hype

Am I the only one who really hated 12 and thought it was really awful?

>oh great, it's gonna be a generic-ass plane
>it's MESSAH's
>Hayate does the fucking pose

It was just setup. I was expecting a big battle too but it works a lot better if you watch them together

HAHA

I HOPE YOU LIKE ZERO

BECAUSE KAWAMORI'S NOT LETTING YOU FORGET EVER

You mean Freyja will end up as Heinz and become the princess of Windermere while Hayate ends up with Mirage

>episode 1-9
>i wonder when messer's plane will get a kit

>episode 10
>i guess that's why messer's plane didn't get a kit

>episode 13, well after everyone has ordered "hayate's vf-31"
>RUSED

What if Hayate actually ends up with Heinz?

at least I'm not the only one ;_;

No, Mirage is going to end up with Heinz.

I guess this sort of explains why Messer's wasn't up for preorder at all

Damnit, Hayate. Just go for the harem end. No one will blame you. In fact, everyone wants you to, including both Freyja and Mirage.

Now MW pointed out that if you notice, and let's be honest we're autists so of course we did, this scene where he takes on Keith at the end is pretty much a mimic of when he fought Bogue on Voldor with the sides switched. However, I notice nobody has mentioned that it parallels with that fight because unlike Bogue where he misses on purpose, Hayate clearly goes for the kill and intentionally hits the wing and cockpit. I mean, obviously he only managed to take it out of action but this shows his willingness to take further steps now

It's like pottery it rhymes

i know it wont ever get to macross plus level of missle spam and danmaku due to the technology gap between delta and Plus

but hopefully satelight gives a hype as fuck dogfight with high speed action

Haha I remember people were wondering why they didn't announce Messer's VF. I even found the post in archive: . They just didn't want to reveal it's Hayate sitting in the cockpit.

What about the last Messer vs. Keith?

I hate how Hikaru's official art tries to make him look all badass ace pilot and serious soldier-y guy when you watch SDF and he's not even remotely like that

Is it me, or is Hayate the only one that's actually (unknowingly) putting effort into the whole love triangle thing? I mean, both Freyja and Mirage haven't done anything on their end. Everything seems to be so far is a result of Hayate unknowingly becoming a player.

Hayate is way too dense to be aware of what he's doing to the girls. He's not even thinking about them in that way. None of them are giving out any clear signals either.

I know, but I mean if it wasn't for Hayate unknowingly putting the moves on both of them, it doesn't even look like a love triangle. Is this what Kawamori meant by a broken triangle? It's basically Hayate making the line to the both of them while the two love interest aren't even competing with each other?

>Hikaru's official art
>posts Roboturd boxset artwork instead
Kek.

I just watched the latest episode. 100% hype-fest. I think the last time I was this hyped was Frontier's finale. Just when you think Mirage has a chance, it turns out that you can't outplay the Frey.

>inb4 Freyja goes 73-9 only to lose in game 7.

Also, who else loved the reference to Zero?

>reference
Only one reference to Zero? Is this better?

Did you think he would after Frontier? Also, I like Zero.

>inb4 Freyja goes 73-9 only to lose in game 7.

She's a choker like Stephen Curry

Frey losing on home turf confirmed?

The broken triangle was supposed to mean all three features of Macross, love triangle, mecha and music would not be the same as before. Not just the love part

This is Haruhiko Mikimoto's modern artstyle though. So how does this image make Hikaru look like a badass ace pilot and serious soldier guy?

Elysion is fucking best.

I'm just saying, it's basically Hayate that's actually making it a love triangle. The other two aren't even competing with each other. It seems like they actually ship the other person with Hayate more than with him with themselves.

>Just when you think Mirage has a chance, it turns out that you can't outplay the Frey.
I think she still has a good chance. We'll see what happens.

yes

>read everywhere yesterday that this episode set a yuri love triangle
>just finished watching and nothing happened

Fuck you for making me this pick up again after Messer's death, I'm fucking tired of you EOPs and your misunderstandings.

>Just when you think Mirage has a chance, it turns out that you can't outplay the Frey.

Mirage still has a chance if they choose to go for the obvious love triangle plot of her pushing Hayate and Freyja together, only for Hayate to reject that because he loves her more and etc. etc.

>Can't tell the difference between truth and bait
>Watching Macross and expecting yuri, like at all

Pfffhahahahahaha

>Kawamori
>yuri
Choose one.

>Finally is on Windmere
>"Freyja, your song resonates with me, but I love Mirage"
>okay.jpg
Would be hilarious if it happens.

>if they choose to go for the obvious love triangle plot of her pushing Hayate and Freyja together, only for Hayate to reject that because he loves her more
When does that happen though?

Do not say the original SDF

shrugging anime girl.jpg

>two girls touching
>they must be lesbians

The Mirage x Freyja x Mikumo is a nonromantic triangle, though is not really a triangle because Mikumo is a modified version of Mirage.

Haven't heard that weird theory in forever

I have a bad feeling about the show's sales if they do that. A lot of Kanamessa fans were pretty butthurt by the episode after he died and Hayate taking over his Siegfried and I think a bunch of them did stop following the show. It's going to be pretty bad if they do that with the main triangle without working on Mirage's development enough.

>A lot of Kanamessa fans were pretty butthurt by the episode after he died
KanaMessa didn't even really exist before he died

Anyway, I doubt Kawamori will have a definitive end for the triangle in the series

So, what happens if it ends up Hayate X Kaname and him using Messer's plane is foreshadowing for that?

>guy gives girl a hug
>must be in love with her

>A lot of Kanamessa fans were pretty butthurt by the episode after he died

CERO please.

Really? it was pretty popular back then when the show started.

I can only think two instances Freyja would lose and none is about Hayate loving Mirage over her. She would lose if:

1) There's no triangle resolution so nobody wins.
2) Her development requires her to fall out love of Hayate or discover it wasn't 'real love', so Hayate would just settle with silver medal (like with Misa and Hikaru). I say this because so far everyone's characterization serves as prop to Freyja and, on a lesser degree, Hayate.

I don't think she'll lose because Kawamori seems to be subverting original Macross relationships. I can explain more if you want.

>Rehashing SDF
Nope

>muh silver medal
>Minmayfag still mad

Don't hate the player, hate the game

CERO is stronk. She still drawing Mesa Kana fanart.

>TFW

Mikumo was meant to be place in the center triangle.

>I'm here to deliver my song.

>Yandere following you even to the sky

She just want him to listen to her song.

>Stop dog fighting and listen to my fucking song

What this expression tries to convey?

Mikumo is too good and womanly for Hayate.

It would be an instant win. Frontier all over again

Mikumo wouldn't be Mikumo if she got love sick. Her character is all about not giving a fuck about anything but singing.

Horny

Hayate already knows that the runes have sexual implications for Windmemes and still teased Freyja about it. He was flirting you idiots.

she's going the old spinster route. she will only ever love one man but he'll be too busy banging his instructor

I thought Sup Forums didn't like mecha. Are you just watching for the idols or what?

>macross
>mecha
only barely. its mostly jet fighting.

>he doesnt know

Mirage is the winner user

How could freyjafags even try to recover?

There are lots of times where Mikumo protecta Freya even using her body as a shield... why would that be? As a reliable sempai? Or maybe Freya is REALLY important for something (like a secret trumph card).

>only barely
Of course not. They still transform to robots quite frequently therefore its still mecha.

fat

Her next host

She wants to bang her.

>Dude! Let me in! I'm a fairy!

Her left leg is broken

Don't treat her like some sort of alien user (takes me back to the movie.. fucking gross how they got out of the stomach)

That scene have much romantic tension from Freyja even they didn't touch each other.

Because she's Mirage from the future

Ouch fuck it I broke my leg last year. It hurts like hell fuck.

>Mfw Freyja started singing the opening
This episode was fucking hype

I'm fucking glad it was hype. The last two episodes kept teasing it.

Did this month's Keith manga ever get scanned?

>Post yfw Hayate has a girl back home