Why can't the left meme? :/

Why can't the left meme? :/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UBmuDDm_CuM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=UBmuDDm_CuM

Traps are crossdressers not trans. They are a gay fetish.

>t.Trap connoisseur

PS. Most left memes do suck because they were made by Anarchocucks.

same reason spear chuckers can't into civilization, not enough pressure to adapt

>>t.Trap connoisseur

Not even sure which side that's supposed to be mocking, but either way it's fucking terrible.

it usually lacks the irony to even be a joke and is usually a hamfisted response to something Sup Forums did and exists exclusively for that purpose

basically it's not made to be funny it's made because they're butthurt

Because of participation trophies and teachers encouraging them that they are special. So they lack creativity and cannot think freely along side that they have been programed to think what one whole group thinks and not what each individual thinks for themselves.

Because they never do any introspection and it shows. Self-depreciation is a staple of comedy and the left thinks itself too good for it.

Sup Forums made up the Virgin vs Chad meme and that's the epitome of self depreciation. Chad isn't the average user here after all. And yet it's popular as fuck.

Second most important thing : It must push boundaries. The left is way too PC for humor.

I have a nazbol flag wtf did you expect?

This as well, so they have little to no criticism on their artwork at all they are all for quantity and little or just lack quality period.

Good humor is transgressive by nature, and the left is afraid of offending people.

pol is the collective id of civilization. They can't compete with that.

>The left can't me-

This.
No self awareness
Only stubborn ideology

Unless they meme by being disinfo and agent provocateurs.

Or maybe they have just been too far down the rabbit hole and now what used to be trolling now must be a part of everyday life.
Becuase you are here forever.

A leaf said something intelligent. This is surely a sign of the end times.

-me

nice youtube code

>lgbtbbq
>jinco
>this machine kills fascists
Details like this make the meme.

This is the epitome of the left fundamentally not understand how memes works. There is no argument here. It's just ad hominem.

The "joke" only works if you already agree with the premise. It might impress your lefty in-group friends, but it has absolutely no ability to draw anyone new to your cause. Best case scenario, the person will just find it incomprehensible. More likely they'll find it obnoxious and cringey.

There's also the obvious fact that the comic is a completely cynical attempt at self-promotion. Look at all the link garbage at the bottom. It comes off as desperate, and that's never appealing. And judging by the username "assignedmale", this person bases their whole identity around being trans, which makes them come off as superficial and generic.

On Sup Forums everything is anonymous so your ideas have to stand out on their own. It's a perfect Darwinian breeding ground for memes. You couldn't design a better one if you tried.

It's like an inverse "I am silly" or something.

Solid analysis desu desu

It's truly shocking how terrible that is.

Fawk

we've always been good at memeing

fixed

So you admit you're a bunch of faggots?

Wow, I actually giggled

You can't meme if have no sense of humor because you take yourself too fucking seriously.

You put a disclaimer on your poster calling for violence. What a bunch of fags.

this.

the left is a hivemind. they can't come up with thoughts on their own. Hell, look at that time Hillary's team sent emails back and forth trying to decide on the "best" twatter to throw out.

Because we can read and pay attention to more than a few shitty image macros and cable news

Because humor comes from truth, and leftism is based on false ideology. They are incompatible.

It's really easy to make "niggers are dumb" jokes because niggers are dumb. Same with "SJWs are complete losers". Right wing memes are funny AND recruit new members because they force people to confront facts that they all know are true despite their denials.

There is no Ruth revealed in a joke with the punchline "we need to have a communist revolution amiright guys lolz" or "the proletariat needs to unite into one fist" so it comes off as either confusing or kind of off-putting.

ffs I kek'd at that image

good shit

I bet you think Sam Hyde is actually funny

>that pic

t. too poor for ROSS

Sam Hyde is actually funny. Faggot.