Should mosques in the Anglosphere have to preach in English or do it somewhere else?

Personally I don't want to send Pakis back unless they've individualy done something wrong like the Rochdale child predator ring or inciting terrorism.

If they're not speaking English in mosques then it's hard to know if they want to fit in or not.

Where would you draw the line?

Marrying cousins?

Believing the version that said Mohammad's a pedo?

Supporting a death penalty for gays?

> Should

No one cares what you think kuff

Mosques shouldn't exist at all. Your question is void.

We don't need to draw any lines. The line is way too far left now. Anything that moves it right is a win.

they should speak arabic, so less stupid american sheep fall for it

>Personally I don't want to send Pakis back
Fuck off shill.

Every Mosque I've been to has been in English. Only once in a blue moon do I talk to an old uncle who doesn't speak English and have to switch languages.

>Should mosques in the Anglosphere
Nope

>Mosques shouldn't exist at all. Your question is void.

Britain's had an Islamic influence since the 8th century. Vikings got on well with them and Anglo Saxons thought they were cool.

Problems with integration are very recent, they've only arisen in the last few decades after a new wave from Pakistan.

Wouldn't you be happier in an Islamic country if Islam is so great, Mo?

Problems with integration are recent because having Muslims here at all is fucking recent, you gaping aperture.

>Supporting a death penalty for gays?
You know all you Americans actually want it.Stop kidding yourself. The Bible itself encourages this.

I live on the coast m8, Muslim Lascars were settling in port towns hundreds of years ago.

Thanks. I heard of the issue from Sargon of Akkad, so it might be a drunken fantasy or pub talk.

No fucking way.
I don't think Christian Churches should either.

Another language is beautiful and maintaining your heritage in religion is amazing.

Though I do also advocate for English services to help propagate whatever religion in America to a diverse group of people. English is our common language.

Yet there is something beautiful to hear a service in Arabic or Greek or Russian.

>The Bible itself encourages this.

Deuteronomy and Leviticus?

That kind of thing divided the early Christians on whether or not the God of the gospels was the same as the God of the old testament.

The side that said it was the same God never actually won the debate, they started burning books and condemning heretics instead.

Kewords; Marcion and Marcionism

>Personally I don't want to send Pakis back unless they've individualy done something wrong like the Rochdale child predator ring or inciting terrorism.

>If they're not speaking English in mosques then it's hard to know if they want to fit in or not.

idk was born here, don't know what'd be like. I like America too much to leave.
np, keep in mind immigrants are generally better integrated in America than Europe, I'm sure there are some weird mosques out there but those must be quite rare. Also if you consider just the Anglosphere I don't there are many at all, considering most of your immigrants are south Asians, and they all speak English to an extent.

>a handful of Muslims used to hang around here or there
OMG IZLAM IS INTEGRAL TO ENGLAND KUFFAR PRAIZE ULLURRR!

>conquering and trading with is the same as shipping in millions of replacement "quintessentially British refugees"
reminder that UK and EU countries literally take in and give aid and comfort to thousands of ex-ISIS fighters

Rotherham not Rochdale