I'm gonna Dump 1 or 2 chapters of this manga because I like it

I'm gonna Dump 1 or 2 chapters of this manga because I like it

scans by the now extinct(?) gantz_waiting_room

translations to I guess

fuck I meant too

Fajita is a loser

rip

thanks for posting user, been looking for something new to read and this seems interesting.

no problem, it'll probably wrap up this year

SLIPKNOT USED TO MAKE GOOD MUSIC

I forgot Nikaido really wasn't THICC at first

I've always been more of a prog-rock guy myself

Yeah I'm also a fedora guy but DHD is Slipknot: the manga

>no cute THICC girl to make you gyozas
just cut my freaking head off already

Matsumura is still dead

chapter 2
skateboard girl

Nikaido didn't really come down with the thiccness until a lot later though.
When she does though, oh baby.

Also christ I forgot how fever-dream-like early DHD was.
Everything surrounding En seemed so trippy and surreal.

In fact why the fuck am I using "thicc" in the first place. She's not that at all.
She's definitely curvy though.

she doesn't have curves anymore
now she's /fit/'s ideal woman

Kaiman is not a good nurse

he is not suspicious

this guy better watch out for bug guy

where did he get a gun?

A caiman is an alligatorid crocodilian belonging to the subfamily Caimaninae, one of two primary lineages within Alligatoridae, the other being alligators.

Caimans inhabit Central and South America. They are small sized crocodilians, with an average maximum weight of 6 to 40 kg (13 to 88 lb) depending on species, with the exception of the black caiman (Melanosuchus niger), which can grow more than 5 m (16 ft) in length and weigh up to 1,100 kg (2,400 lb).

The smallest species is the Cuvier's dwarf caiman (Paleosuchus palpebrosus), which grows to 1.2 to 1.5 m (3.9 to 4.9 ft) long. Caimans are distinguished from alligators, their closest (and more widely-known) relatives, by a few defining features: a lack of a bony septum between the nostrils, ventral armor composed of overlapping bony scutes formed from two parts united by a suture, and relatively longer, more slender teeth than those that alligators possess.

Several extinct forms are known, including Purussaurus, a giant Miocene genus that grew to 12 m (39 ft) and the equally large Mourasuchus, which had a wide duck-like snout.[1]

The broad-snouted caiman (Caiman latirostris) is a crocodilian reptile found in eastern and central South America, including southeastern Brazil, northern Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, and Bolivia.[1] It is found mostly in freshwater marshes, swamps, and mangroves, usually in still or very slow-moving waters.[2] It will often use man-made cow ponds.[3]

In the wild, adults normally grow to 2 to 2.5 m (6.6 to 8.2 ft) in length, but a few old males have been recorded to reach up to 3.5 m (11 ft).[4][5] Captive adults were found to have weighed 29.2 to 62 kg (64 to 137 lb).[6] Most tend to be of a light olive-green color. A few individuals have spots on their faces.

end of chapter 2, do you guys want me to do another one?

yes

alright I'll do one more
I might do more tomorrow

best girl has arrived

best girl's face is in critical condition

The End

is there an easier way to dump manga?

lying cunt

OP you keep going until you hit image limit. You call yourslef a man if you don't?

I forgot how much these characters changed.
I liked original Kaiman

godtier manga, sadly it will never get an anime, it may be for the best

I think the art would be tough to translate over
I wouldn't mind an anime if they did a good job with that

i cant think of a good studio to animate it, even the
setting is too dark for what are we used to see in anime

I'm gonna finish the volume tomorrow at the same time

Yeah, I think it would be difficult to translate the grit and texture of Hayashida's art. Maybe Bones could pull something off if they were up to it looking at what they managed for Mob Psycho.

Step 1: buy Sup Forums pass
Step 2: use Sup Forums X auto dump

i liked how they animated space dandy, it may end up being a good idea after all
i dont know much about animation studios, but what do you think about gainax?

Gainax sells tomatoes now

Name and Mangaka?

Dorohedoro is my favorite. But now it's too long without any good reason and just becomes boring. So sad.