CNN says Trump won the NFL fight, and that the Liberals always take his bait. Because of this...

CNN says Trump won the NFL fight, and that the Liberals always take his bait. Because of this, his approval ratings have skyrocketed, and the NFL ratings have been halved.

Someone explain to me how these Liberals cannot see that they are digging their own graves? Or is it that they are so emotionally immature, that they literally cannot handle how triggered they are and fly off the handle? Someone dive into the liberal mindset for me, because I can't fucking fathom what's going on in there.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/b8FKp
news.gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=UbSA2OVHJFY
youtube.com/watch?v=3fkuSywIHh4
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/09/nfl-ratings-trump-anthem-protests/541173/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Someone explain to me how these Liberals cannot see that they are digging their own graves?

they aren't very intelligent, sorry it took you this long to realize

Archived link?

b-b-but I thought they were the college educated coastal elites that ALLOW those in middle America to survive and buy the products they farm? I mean, if you don't live in a major city on the coast, you're a hillbilly or redneck with no grasp of the language, I thought...

4D Chess baby

archive
>archive
archive
>archive

archive.is/b8FKp

all according to plan.

Liberals have lost. It's fucking glorious.

Polls were something like 60/40 against kneeling before Trump got into it. Trump's secret is he picks easy fights knowing the media can't help themselves.

So, you're just going to make shit up huh?

My favorite quote from the article:

>Like a political magician with an endless bag of predictable-yet-entertaining tricks, Trump turned Democrats into the urban elite, anti-working man party in 2016.

>In 2017, he has turned them into the anti-American flag party.

>If Democrats don't stop taking the bait on these things, for his next trick, Trump might just make them disappear in 2018 and 2020.

continue /our/ play

I thought you guys didn't believe in approval ratings?

No, they are bullshit in most cases. But it's not the number that matters, it's the fact that they have to admit his approval has upward momentum. You know it's probably higher, for one, and you know that it hurts them like a bitch to concede

I will let pol in on a little secret,

Destroying all forms of "soma" has been the goal fora while now.

Napster and its clones started the end for moovee's and teevee

This will be the end.

Shockingly, removing electronics that have been proven to drastically reduce intelligence and attention spans while keeping people in a docile state is having great effects upon people.

It is telling, people read through pol threads now, with looooooonnnggg tirades of high character limit posts.

In comparison, not even scientific american has articles as long as the aver pol thread.

If you knew me aka "government lies" back in the ICQ days....

well you are welcome.

Just make sure you are prepared for the day when it comes.

Oh and about those approval ratings....

37 - 56

wow, such skyrocket, many approval

WHAT HAPPENED?

>>If Democrats don't stop taking the bait

tfw bait is your main food source

>Trump says be patriotic

>He wins

imagine that

t. plebbit user

No shit, even CNN realizes it

>original protest was over perceived ideas about police brutality against blacks
>Trump says that protesting the anthem is bad
>everyone tries to protest the president and openly declares that "wtf i hate america now!"
>Original message of the kneel is buried under a tide of people who are whiny children who think that losing one election is the end of the world
>normies, who already were already apprehensive about initial protest, now cant stand any kneeling and go into maximum-over-patriot against the whiners
>NFL was worst ratings in years even when the media is shilling for them and trying to get people to watch
>NFL tells it's own to cut the shit because it is not working

also
>That one Steelers player who was too much of a patriot to stay inside for the flag, who then was obviously threaten into saying some stupid statement about how he "regretted" the action
>gets the highest selling jersey in the NFL for a few days

Trump completely baited them into destroying themselves

His approval ratings have dropped and are on a downward trend.

You're right, and it's why capitalism ALWAYS fucking wins in the end. Money drives everything, and right now the money is on Trump's side. The liberal ideology cannot survive for much longer, if it continues like this.

you will never ever win protesting against soldiers who died for millionaires to throw a ball.

CNN, so it must be fake news

The media doesn't lose in this situation. The more controversial and juicy the social strife is the better their ratings are and the more money they make. The media loses when a candidate they back doesn't win, but their only interest in ideological arguments is to be controversial.

I am still at a complete loss as to how the NFL thought it would win this battle against Trump.

In all seriousness, the owners should fire Roger Goodell. The man is clearly beyond incompetent.

I joked with a liberal co-worker that "they(the nfl)" were played and he laughed and agreed but said trump was portraying blacks as traitors etc.

It's because this virtue signalling thing has worked for 8 years (in their eyes).

They could usually destroy someone by accusing them of being racist, but Trump is literally immune to everything now including being called giga Hitler.

I bet these news casters and head honchos knows this is a losing strategy, but they are afraid to choose any other strategy because of complacency and the fear of other MSM attacking them for not following the narrative.

There's also the most important reason - financial incentive. It literally pays billions to pretend to be outraged by Trump and taking a 'moral' stand. This hyper dramatized atmosphere is here to stay for all my stated reasons.

The best part is how very sort of honest the writer is: he knows they will take the bait. Political precedent set by Bill Clinton and Bush basically made our politics a game of call and response, where if one said says something the other side has to say the absolute opposite

They had no choice, their nigger players would revolt if they tried to stop it. So the only option was to grin and bear it and hope it goes away.

>into saying some stupid statement about how he "regretted" the action
He said he regretted not consulting his team mates about it , he never regretted going outside

you were fooled by the times too like everyone else on Sup Forums

We don’t. We do when they are good because it means they are so good they can’t lie about them anymore.

4 down chess

checked

Yea, he realized he isolated himself and backtracked hard because he was too cowardly to face the social consequences of his initial stand.

based leaf with trips

>Trump got the uppity nig nogs to stand

get back in the field, faggots.

>sensationalist clickbait turning against its masters

The shitty out of touch journo dropouts may be getting views, but it's nice that they don't have the foresight to see how it blows up in the face of the big bosses who knowingly sponsor this drivel.

Can't be educated when they don't go to class so they can protest about some trevial thing

so he just regretted that he wasnt able to stand with some of the other team member that wanted to stand? or was it like

youtube.com/watch?v=UbSA2OVHJFY
its one minute

don't think this ends if they stand either.

they made their views known, people will vote with their wallet. I GUARANTEE YOU ratings will be shit. They had problems BEFORE the politics.

if anti trump outlets show things in favor of Trump, then you know it's true.

This. The damage is already done. Green Bay Packers fans want Aaron Rodgers head for fucks sake because he outed himself as an anti-Trump faggot.

okay, so he wished that he could've stood with the team members that wanted to stand

they are very emotionally immature, even the boomers. I have a liberal IT professor teaching a Security + class who goes on multiple anti-Trump rants each class, even said Trump should be taken outside and shot. He also still buys the liberal propaganda that Trump will be impeached any day now, saying "It's only a matter of time." Since it's an online class I have all of this recorded.

This with be the death of them

Those in middle America sitting on the fence will see this and be disgusted.

Then the social conservative blacks will see this and clash with the liberal left. The liberal left won't know who to hate, who gets more oppression points coons or trannys

>A Fox News poll found 55% of Americans saying kneeling is inappropriate. The most recent CNN/SSRS poll of adults found 49% saying the players are doing the wrong thing, versus 43% who say they are doing the right thing.

The young generation is of more interest to all companies, NFL, video game companies, Hollywood, etc. And even WITH all these old white people it's around 50:50. That's not a win, that's a standoff - and one side is dying and getting replaced. They should have made this poll for those under 30 or so.

brett favre never did this shit

he didn't turn them into any of this, they just expose themselves constantly. i can't wait until we get some DNC or democrat primary candidate email leaked along the lines of

>not enough niggers and spics are voting for us, fuck POC we need the cracker and kike vote back. maybe we can run buy some billboards in chinatown to get more chink support.

>Then the social conservative blacks will see this and clash with the liberal left. The liberal left won't know who to hate, who gets more oppression points coons or trannys

No, the left has no problem hating socially conservative blacks. They see them as pets, and a pet that doesn't fall in line is in for a tongue lashing; hence, the liberal use of Uncle Tom when one of them doesn't conform to leftist demands they stay on the plantation.

A leftist will call a black person an Uncle Tom for not thinking "correctly", then turn right around and scream racist at everyone else.

Liberals are learning what Sup Forums learned years ago. You don't mess with football.

It's almost as if entertainers are paid to entertain, and not to espouse their political autism...
It's almost as if people don't care what celebrities think, they just want a monkey to dance for their amusement...

Leftists have turned the largely apolitical NFL audience into fervent nationalists by pushing the "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" meme into the mainstream.

They are on that verge of completely destroying the NFL, which is one of America's most sacred institutions.

This unironically just about guarantees Trump's re-election. This ride just keeps getting better and better.

Not true, the nig will vote democrat and be all for gibs; but they still hate sodomites. Remember no one talks about it but it was poor blacks that kept gay marriage illegal in California until the Supreme Court ruling

b-b-b-but muh rural and suburban retards

doesn't matter, the only thing normie americans hate more than trump is whiny democrats complaining about him. whatever godawful ghoul they put into the presidental election will make people pull the lever for trump because as bad as they paint trump to be, the democrats always end up looking wayyyy worse.

its because of the msm fake news. they really thought going against trump is always the winning move no matter what.

if that were the case they wouldn't have talked about the protest non-stop last week. they thought they would win big with this.

And fucking Jerry Jones thought he was so smart, both kneeling and standing. People saw right through it. What they saw was Jones and "America's Team" bowing down to a bunch of ungrateful blacks who never get enough gibs. Then standing arm in arm was like the final slap in the face, thinking they could trick people into believing they weren't full of shit.

(((Gallup)))

I think it has less to do with intelligence and more to do with cowardice.

>Someone explain to me how these Liberals cannot see that they are digging their own graves?
it truly is a mystery.

This.

They are not stupid, rather very smart. Yes they make it appear they are retarded. They know the pendulum swings, eventually people get tired of their shit. I want you to pay attention what happens when the pendulum swings our way...it stops their progress slightly. When the pendulum swings their way its an avalanche of liberal progress and permanent and civilization (ours) changing laws and activities...people get sick of that, pendulum swings to the right, but never create any real progress of undoing or preventing further destruction...only pauses it...then back left it goes with massive repercussions. LBJ and Carter set the stage and passed numerous laws and regulations that destroyed the country and set the stage for immigration floods from 3rd world countries ruining demographics...then it swung right, Regan cut taxes and spent a lot on millitary....then when bill clinton got in, NAFTA and all sorts of bullshit were still feeling the effects of...i could go on but you get the point.

The right/conservatives always make next to no progress and no real gains or measures to prevent the communist march, only a pause....and we all cheer that its all over...then one liberal president gets in and trillions get spent, tens of millions of immigrants flood in with babies in hand, laws get passed with real and permanent effects...those republican tax cuts and good speeches and a bit of job growth go up in smoke real fast but the liberal laws and policies always stay.

Were being played...there is no DNC/RNC just the march to communism, at a pace set by our own rabble rousing and occasional voting in of a "conservative" who does jack shit....but talks a big game.

So yeah Trump won the NFL circus...so glad we wasted a month on it....tell me again what happened to repealing and replacing and immigration reform and tax cuts?

>giga Hitler
please tell me I'm not the only one old enough to remember the 50 Hitler post days
>inb4 some fag posta 50 goatse

>whether it is in the cotton fields or on the football fields, niggers work so they're white owners can get rich

This. Trump looks bad until you see the freakshow minority woman the Democrats will nominate.

He looks like a goddamn hostage.

>the freakshow minority woman the Democrats will nominate
But 'muh %1 Pocahontas for 2020!'
>don't forget Jill (((Stein)))

>his approval ratings have skyrocketed
who wants to tell him?

Are liberals consuming cable news? I thought all they did was read books and save poor brown skinned children.

RE: the second part of this.

Exactly. The NFL actively and loudly pushed an anti-Trump, anti-flag message up until it blew up in their face earlier this week. What a bunch of fucking imbeciles.

in the words of a real american patriot the libs have never heard of while they sucked dick under the desk during history class "I have not yet begun to fight"

>Poor health
>Poor hygiene
>Votes democrat

Mental illness confirmed.

>H-HIS APPROVAL RATINGS ARE DOWN BECAUSE PUTERO RICO!!!

THIS IS THE GAMERGATE OF SPORTS THIS IS THE GAMERGATE OF SPORTS THIS IS THE GAMERGATE OF SPORTS THIS IS THE GAMERGATE OF SPORTS THIS IS THE GAMERGATE OF SPORTS

The big difference is that there are enough normie eyes on it that the media can't spin some narrative about a subculture being toxic and bigoted. A huge part of America is being redpilled on narratives in general.

>Can someone please explain to me why this fucking leaf faggot won't go back to t_D?

You weren't here for the election, were you?

>Because of this, his approval ratings have skyrocketed, and the NFL ratings have been halved.
>0 sources
hmm

Ah, our Garbage Helen of Troy.
An ironic statue of her shall stand somewhere in the imperial palace. To remind us of where it started.

>In 2017, he has turned them into the anti-American flag party.
He baited them into publicly expressing their party platform?

they are so blinded by hate he can lead his opposition around like hes walking a dog

>RATINGS ARE DOWN BECAUSE PUTERO RICO!!!
Even the jews hate Porto Ricans
The Puerto Rican Day:
youtube.com/watch?v=3fkuSywIHh4

kek, first pic in my factory reseted pc

don't worry lib trash just keep living in fantasy land

anyone wanna add this to the trump curse collage?

>the average voter eating breakfast at the Hardee's in Dayton.

This is why they are losing. This right here.

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/09/nfl-ratings-trump-anthem-protests/541173/

The massive drop in ratings have less to do with Trump, however the increased politicization of NFL has lead to part of the reason for the decrease. So to make a true statement is to say that Trump is part of a cocktail of reasons why the NFL is dropping

Who says painting him as a bad guy isn't part of their plan?

If you already view someone as bad, and their sometimes wild behavior as bad. You will accept that bad more and more shrugging it off as, "oh that's just Trump".

The idea of over inflating everything he does it to create a sense of normalcy in adverse actions he takes.

If you had a team of all the best white players versus all the best black players the whites win all day.

All these guys had to do was not pay attention to a fucking tweet and keep doing what they've been paid millions of dollars to do. But they got baited into a 2 scoops impeach drumpf meltdown and really pissed off the fans.

Seriously all you had to say was, "Oh look this Trump guy has an opinion. That's nice." And then you just go about your business.

But I guess they're too intelligent for Drumpf or something.

the whole this is funny because Trump is literally doing everything he can to help Puerto Rico, what people don't understand is that the island got BTFO hard by the hurricanes and it is harder than ever to get aid to them. Hell the Puetro Rican mayor is falling to his knees in support of Trump helping them

People are furious

> t. Dallas

The leaders and chief agents of the Left are Jews, and Jews do not have any self-awareness whatsoever. They are incapable of anticipating how the goyim will react to their Hebraic Shenanigans. Thus they are eternally surprised when the pogrom comes.

the pendulum has never actually swung right until recently, it's been stuck left since after JFK