War Story

War Stories

> m.youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSk

> Afghanistan, 2009
> Set up in a COP with a Platoon-Army, and Squad of ANA
> Its early in the morning
> Sitting on Hesco behind a Buddy, drinking my coffee and talking to him while he is on watch
> COP is nestled up in between two rocky peaks, giving me a good view of the valley below, and hillside across the way
> All of a sudden we see an army of villagers leaving the village near the basin of the mountains
> women, children, and elderly all leaving the area
> this is clearly not a good sign, as it was not an order made by US
> at this point, everyone is awake and and aware of what is going on
> Someone calls out, "Should we go see what they are doing?"
> I hear no reply, so I exit the ghetto bunker for clear orders
> not a minute later, Two RPGs fire over us and the COP, one goes clear over the top of the hill, the other slams into the side, sending rocks and dirt flying below and onto us
> And almost in unison, the sound of American firepower sends a deafening roar across the valley

>Cont....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fqy4uClJcs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> "TIC! TIC! TIC!" echoes over the radio
> Everyone is calling out the location of origin
> suddenly an explosion goes off on the hillside below
>all of our attention gets directed below, we make out figures moving in the trees
> "ENEMY CONTACT RIGHT FUCKING BELOW US"
> I peer over the Hesco and fire randomly, as it's really fucking hard to see over and shoot, that's how fucking close they were
> Several Grenades get lobbed over and we hear three solid thudds.
> we continue firing for another 60 seconds
> it slowly comes to a stop as we notice we are not taking any return fire.
> Several minutes pass, as we wait for air support to give us a better view before we leave the COP, and to check for a larger second force.
> bird comes and circles, says thermal is picking up bodies near those we just killed, but none moving
>" let's get three groups to go sweep, make sure air doesn't leave until we are finished here", says CO
> about 15 of us leave the COP on the opposite side and make out way around, with support watching us the entire time
>we carefully make way to the hillside below
> "here's one", as I walk over and look at a dirty mother fucker who looked like a hairdryer blew up in his face
> " I got two more here" as a Soldier picks two AKs, and magazines off their bodies
> " there has to be more than three", someone says
> we nod in agreement and go farther down the hill to the mystery explosion from earlier.
> as we get closer, we can see smoke rising from a bunch of bunt and broken trees
> among the rubble, and sticks, we make out body parts
> "oh here we go", as someone picks up half a mangled torso and head
> the mystery explosion was a suicide vest predetonating and killing 5 other people that were with him, essentially killing the majority of the attacking force

Pic related is the closest thing I could find to match the blown up sand nigger.

They tried to send a suicide bomber by foot uphill against a fortified position?

The suicide bomber was most likely part of a larger force, and his group was meant to breach our position. When that clearly failed, I assume the larger group left before air support came.

That's usually how these offensive style ambushes would occur. Most of the time failures, but every once in awhile it was a success, and that same year, a COP had one of the largest battles for its time when 300+ insurgents launched an assault.

Should move this to /k/

/k/ is inactive and boring.

I've seen plenty of similar threads on Sup Forums. Which is why I posted this here in the first place.

ok well... thanks for protecting america from afghan goat herders, i guess

Pretty neat how the suicide bombers' faces sometimes get peeled off nearly intact and their dicks get ripped off such that you find them laying on the ground right beside their feet.

Kek

Keep in mind I said, most likely, just based off a historical point of view. It could be that they were just a smaller force that launched a suicidal attack, we've seen it before, plus all the men where related to people from the village.

But as I said, we won't know forsure because we were not attacked by a larger force after. Mainly just random FF for the time I was there.

I don't do it for america I do it because I'm a sociopath who enjoys killing hajis. Not lying they are seriously fun to kill

I love that crawly feeling you get in your stomach when you nail a haji in the head with a rifle and the body just crumples like "lights out" and spasms and kicks a few times. I should green text some of my stories. I started writing a book about my time over there rather than watch nigger ball this year.

>be me
>be in porta shitter
>110 degrees inside, sweating so hard my shit slides out lubricated
>then I hear a loud explosion
>hear someone outside shout “get to the hesco bunkers!”
>aww shit we be getting tubed
>pull up my pants as fast as I can, throw my helmet on backwards and grab my rifle and go.
>rounds start to come in faster and faster
>running as fast as I can
>dive into bunker fast
>another explosion
>hear rattling of SAW’s and a few SMAWs
>the shelling keeps coming at a fast pace
>hear earnumbing explosion from outside hesco wall
>large plume of smoke
>dumb dunecoon blew himself up because the tube probably overheated

Nothing beats the thrill of a knife kill though. Give me goosebumps thinking about it. I go back October 10th hoping to add a dozen or so tallies to my record

Not an exciting one but the porta shitter story reminded me

>be me
>be in a porta shitter at night because it's 110 degrees during the day
>more random gunfire than usual in the distance all night long because it's around election time there in 2004
>people always tap on the door to see if it's occupied before going in
>lower my head
>hear tap on door
>say "occupied"
>no answer or anything
>that's weird
>raise my head
>wait is that moonlight?
>bullet hole is in the door of the porta shitter right where my head would have been had I not lowered it
>ayo ayo hol up
>smack lips profusely
>so you be sayin a sniper took a shot at a porta shitter?
>still wiped my ass before i ran for it

While shitting. That's the worst feeling have to pinch a turd and go shoot your gun lol!

I lugged a fucking KABAR around for ten years and never once got to use it for anything other than opening MREs.

You mean eradicating Islamic jihadists?

I use a seal pup elite feels better in my hands. Useful for opening MREs as well as sandmonkeys

They look like some fucking loony toons character that was playing with dynamite.

I wonder how many Islamic jihadists have been knifed by a US soldier.

And good luck friend.

Such is the way of life in the military.

The movie Jarhead gives a good interpretation of that.

I know a team guy who claimed he got a kill with a toaster. Don't know how true it was but either way badass as hell

Forgot, we did find the other people who died when the vest blew up. All fucked up, but none ad mangled ad the half torso guy, so that's why we assume it was a suicide bomber.

You mean a SEAL? Yeah, if anyone has a good chance at shaking someone it's a SEAL. It would be intense as fuck.

I wasted Haj in the sandbox and in the mountians. Mountian hajji is harder to kill much more tactically sound a better more respectable enemy, snadbox hajji is just fun to kill in bunches they just walk into machine guns and get zapped by snipers.

Bump

Yeah SEALs are on a different level than us even though we both have special in our job descriptions. They're a sharp scalpel while we're the tactical sledge hammer

Basically.

A flat desert vs a heavy mountain area that is more tribal and medieval.

Afghanistan fucking sucks.

I can agree with that sandbox haji is most the time some green foreign fighter while mountain haji is has lived in the area all his life. Knows the mountains better than his own goat's asshole

>knife kill

Larping faggot, every single fucking time.

>be me
>be in Fallujah in 2004
>be on patrol stuck carrying a -203
>take fire from a rooftop
>take cover
>LT says put some HE on that roof
>moving to firing position at corner of building
>rest of squad covering me
>haji jumps out of gate with a rifle five feet in front of me
>oh shit
>point rifle and squeeze trigger
>oops fired the -203
>crunch
>round hits haji in face
>round doesn't detonate
>round didn't travel far enough to arm?
>haji still gets fucked up
>squad shoots the shit out of the corpse
>thanks guys

California 2017
Set up in a old shity college (osc) with a rainbow army, and squad of antifa
Its later in the morning.
Sitting on a pound of weed behind a (((buddy))), drinking my latte double express soy milk and talking to they while they is on watch.
The natzeeeees are nestled up between two civil war statues, giving me a good view of the street below, and the parking lot of cracker barrel across the way.
All of a sudden we see an army of boomers leaving the cracker barrel near the intersection of the street.
Transvestites, blue hairs and single moms all leaving the area.
This is clearly not a good sign, as it was not an order made by us.
At this point, everyone is high and has no fucking clue whats going on.
Someone calls out, "should we go see what they are doing?"
I hear no reply's so I exit the safe space tent for some donuts and to hit the bong one more time.
Not a minute later, two dragon dildos fire over us and the osc, one foes clear over the Starbucks behind us. The other slams into the furry next to me. Shit and bloody cum spray below and on to us.
And almost in unison, the sound of american dodge challengers sends a deafening roar across the street.
This is when I new paying 90k to go to school was a waist of time.

Bump

tango now

war war never changes

It's amazing how hard that is to read without green text.

The best feel is looking at the bodies of the people that were trying to kill you.

True true boo

The universe is full of war and it's fucking fantastic.

Sandbox hajji in my little Sunni shit hole was a mix of the retarded neighborhood kids and the fathers of the retards we wasted the week before that heard the imam tell them to go fight the kuffar. Problem for haj is that we're all hopped up on jack3d wild tiger and deus vult and have his positions dialed in on the m110 and 240's. It's not fair but it is good old fashioned American fun.

The middle East has the highest inbred populations on the planet. That accounts for a lot of the retardation

Actually a good story. I still think most of you are larping faggots.

did you fags ever torture them?

No it can put us in Leavenworth for a long time that's why we leave the "enhanced" interrogation to the spooks. They have a hard on for torture

I guess you really do have to dehumanize them to be a soldat. Love reading these, lads; keep those poppy fields safe.

Can't dehumanize the filth that is an Islamic extremist

I'm half polish.

what happens to the babbies when you off their parents? Do you also target imams and other religous zealots?

Is that hammerhead?

No. That's what the CIA does. We are not CIA. I wish I could torture some Islamic jihadists tho.

> dehuminize
Lol! Okay you pathetic liberal fag. You don't dehumanize them. You accept their willingness to fight as a college and you accept that challenge. It's not our fault that we kill people so easily.

I'm not a liberal, just saying how it must be difficult to kill people.

I got shot in my leg and it ruined my life. That's my war story. And I see millennials basically spitting on US veterans with their disrespect for the flag. This is fashionable now... people taking selfies of themselves kneeling for the national anthem so they can get validation on social media. It's no wonder so many of us are blowing our brains out. I won't make it to 30, I know that.

Lel
>same story
>sitting in a wooden porta John with Saddam's revenge
>just starting to go, and it doesn't want to stop
>hear an explosion behind me
>still shitting
>bend down and assume the crash position, still shitting as three more rounds explode in the field behind the shitters
>please god don't let me die while taking a shit.
>mortar fire stops
>still shitting a watery mess for another ten minutes
>get done, cleaned up
>head back to my cp
>get chewed out for not reporting in right away.

oh fuck this reminds me of a story
>be me filling out reports
>hear someone screaming for a medic
>didn't hear any shots?
>see a private rolling around screaming his lungs out
>the fuck are his pants down for?
>has to be restrained so i can check him
>no blood just a perfect red circle imprint
>da fuq
>Apparently a stray shot came from God knows where, went through the porta potty and hit him in the chest
Mfw a portapotty saved a private from a stray round

My grandfather was in WW2, and was shot in the left eye and the right leg and he turned out okay. Hang in there champ.

> it must be difficult killing people that are trying to kill you

Would it be difficult for you to kill someone that is trying to kill you?

No, but I'm sure I'd be haunted by it

Great story

why do you bother posting this obviously made up bullshit? no one cares faggot.

because in Counter Strike, you run faster with a knife

Hang in there man Ive got shrapnel all in my thigh from an ied so i know how tough it can be but we can get through it

The way I look at it, I'm lucky.

I was born in an era where range is a key factor in war. I can only imagine the horror that soldier went through when they had to march in formation and chop each other up with swords, axes and spears.

sounds like the imams and clerics realize this and are just cleaning house

Longbows nigga

Ever since faggot-gate in 2012, I never returned to /k/

live long enough to be in a RWDS when these little faggots try to start killing normie Americans that they consider 'nazis'

Ever wonder why you got sent to the ass end of nowhere to fight peasants? jews is the answer....you have nothing to be proud about.

can confirm I am a hardened veteran of many counter-strike battles.

You talkin bout the cum brownies?

Yeah getting struck with a giant stick that has a piece of sharp metal on the tip doesn't sou d fun.

I was actually in a history class and we had an archeologist professor come in and give us a presentation and he showed us a scull that had a giant whole from a crossbow bolt.

They are like shooting railroad spikes haha. That would fucking suck getting hit with that.

>he doesn't want to bludgeon ottomans with a zweihander whilst struggling to move in full plate

One time I was killing sand people for the kikes while in the US military and the sand people shot back at us

What have you done expect hide behind a Nazi flag on Sup Forums? Exactly. Neck yourself you pathetic cuck.

>be me
>no combat experience
>closest thing to a battle is fighting antifa in armed street battles
>dislocate knee storming hill held by antifa
>everyone celebrates while our medics get me back to my feet
>mfw

you shot a grenade at a guy 5 feet in front of you? Jesus fucking christ you suck.

is that a girl on the left?

>be me
>be on a destroyer in the gulf of aden
>see nothing but water and occasionally the lovely shorelines of somalia or yemen for months.
>swiss freight ship is hijacked
>follow situation, but told not to engage
>skinny nig nogs start taking shots with aks and waving rpgs over their heads
>still told not to engage
>still follow
>captain brought out to view on bridge wing
>gun to head, nig yelling on blowhorn
>dont engage
>follow
>pinkmist.jpg
>company pays ransom fee
>mfw watching ship sail off into the sunset

> you only kill sand people for kikes

Whites have been killing sand people for over 1000 years. Only a fucking faggot cuck like yourself wouldn't like that. What time is your prayer, Ahmed?

>be US military cuck slave
>invade country that had nothing to do with 9-11
>be so retarded that you take orders from jewish overlords no matter the consequences
>get horrible ptsd, brain damage and/or severely mame yourself/die
>muh freedoms
>muh installing democracy
fuck you jarhead faggots. you are everything that is wrong with this world.

>be user
>be faggot
>end of story

consult psychiatrist, dude. If you have to take SSRIs, then though luck, but at least you won't become a druggie or homeless.

It's Valintines day.

But in all serious, he was probably sleeping a half hour before his FF. COPs are extremely small compared to other installations and even at larger cases like an FOB, everyone will rush up and go to the defense of their territory. Guys wearing civilian, or strange pieces of clothing are male soldiers.

youtube.com/watch?v=fqy4uClJcs4

>no argument so I'll call him a faggot cause I know he's right
you are a moron.

Kek

He pulled the wrong trigger in a moment of adrenaline.

Just like your dad pulled prematurely pulled his trigger in your mom

Agreed

You get shot at, and you go from sleeping to fighting within a split second. It's a pretty good feeling.

Did you know that your country used to have the best military in europe?

More?

ryona is the patricians fetish

My name is Zoltan Dani and I personally shot down the F-117A stealth bomber in '99.

We retired that aircraft because of that incident and it was also very lucky thay it was shot down.

>Afghanistan 2009
>Be me
>Be Afghan farmer
>Angrily digging on my sandy farm
>Hit something
>Earth starts to shake
>Oil flies out
>I'm rich! Oh...Wait...
>Smell McDonalds
>Oh fuck
>Ripples appear in my clay mug of camel piss
>Look up and see 3 black hawk helicopters on the horizon flying towards me
>Tell my goat to fetch my flintlock musket
>It obeys
>Start firing wildly
>2 black hawks have already crashed due to technical failures and obese pilots
>Just me and one black hawk left
>Look up in time to see the rotating barrel of minigun
>Close my eyes
>Life flashes before me
>Only sand and beatings
>At the last minute my faithful goat manages to suicide attack the black hawk
>Have sex with the corpse before continuing to dig my sand

nice blog, faggot

Wtf i love CIA heroin wars now!

b-but it's i-invisible

Shit gets sideways, and needs to be handled, but not at the verdict of manlets such as yourself. If you say people in power over here are evil and manipulative, and their soldiers naive, apathetic, or psychopatchic. Then swing the ol' razor the other way and realize this situation isn't a unique one, its the same story anywhere else. We all make choices. For whatever means and ends, whenever we tell someone to do something, or pick up a gun, or pull the trigger, each person chose to do it. If you are upset over dead radicalized combatants, then yes, you are an extraordinary faggot, and need desperate need of cultural enrichment