Hateful message

>hateful message
ahahahahahahahaaaaaa lol XD

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/08/26/the-true-we-only-tip-citizens-story-is-complicated-and-virtually-everyone-got-it-dead-wrong/
youtube.com/watch?v=KHx21vr624Y&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=aXPXPRAILm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im confused, how does he have a super mexican granddaughter? so like he musta had a mix baby, who then had a mix baby with some super mexican dude. idk man...

why can't we all just get along

fake ass news. i hope ice finds her. even if she is legal no way her dad is.

they're right though. that fucking mutt shouldn't even be working there, let alone getting tips for doing so.

tips are earned not a guarantee.

i'm sure we don't want that, right? "getting along" means letting them become our neighbors. closing the border will not get us along with them, but it will get us our homeland again.

well i would be glad if it's fake, but i need you to link me to that please.

right? no matter how legal she was, she shouldn't even been in a white country like america

What's a matter, you don't like Sharia Law?

Bigot.

yeah, and insults are guaranteed for mutts like her

>moral thing that God would approve
I'm sure he would be happy to know that after giving you one of the best and easiest possible lives on earth, you instead shitted on people, acted racist towards others as if you somehow didn't get lucky and earned your easy mode life(top kek), and failed to even become half the man you were supposed to be.

I'm sure he would happily let you into heaven and not make you come back as the peopel you wronged in this life. nahhhh that would be cruel, God wouldn't do that...right?

It's fake, they didn't leave a tip and she wrote that in the space. The people came back and made a scene because it's fake and she used their name.

you must be either a democrat or a nonwhite. your opinions are discarded

it would be great if it was fake. but i would like you to link me to the evidence please.

Would you tip me, you moron? I came here legally, i have a green card, im white, i have blond hair and grey-green eyes.
I will get my citizenship in a few months, but my accent will stay. Will you tip me then?
What a quack

No. I wouldn't tip you if I knew you were illegal. The chick in the OP wasn't actually illegal, pretty sure her grandpa is white. whoever did it was just being an asshole. Probably some of the more methed up side of the trump base.

by our original Immigration Act, you can come.

yea
>fuck this civil rights bullshit

whoever did it was an american hero

dailycaller.com/2016/08/26/the-true-we-only-tip-citizens-story-is-complicated-and-virtually-everyone-got-it-dead-wrong/

>The claim was investigated by Michael Koolidge, a radio host based in Illinois, who tracked down the couple allegedly responsible for the receipt, and made an astonishing discovery: The woman who signed the receipt is herself Puerto Rican, speaks Spanish as a first language, and has an imperfect grasp of English.

>“Me [sic] only, I sign my name, and that’s it,” the woman, Ada Doriot, told Koolidge in a phone conversation. “I no put nothing in the ticket, and go for the home and take a shower and go to my work. That’s it.” Doriot said she has been suffering immense distress over the incident

It's the daily caller so they are bias but they don't make shit up. That's all I could find.

Husband is black by the way. Just in case anyone was wondering - wasn't whitey who didn't tip.

I don't tip anyone.

Not really, im eastern european, there were restrictions on us. But all im saying is if you wanna get like that, then tip white people only or something.
Because being latino doesn't mean that she is not a citizen and it goes the other way, im white and easily pass for american before i open my mouth. They also say i look very "foreign" and "european" when i dress in what i normally wear i.e. leather jackets and punk/metal stuff. People of my nationality who live in here say that i dont look like im from shithole place, they either call me american and get surprised when i speak the language or say that i look western european
But clothes aside, if you put me and a mexican with american citizenship next to each other and ask who is an immigrant, you'd say its the mexican. If you wanna be like that, at least make some sense

Looks like Bush fell off the wagon again...

look at this. true american heroes

youtube.com/watch?v=KHx21vr624Y&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=aXPXPRAILm8

citizen or not, doesn't matter. white land, whites only

Would not be surprised if she put that note on that ticket herself. She's probably a fabulist looking for the gofundme $ from idiots who are too stupid to have money to begin with.

kinda wish it was true though, i mean don't you want to do that to her and all of those people?

Yes operation Milo put your dress on and start traping black men.
No baby no black

Their pain and anger is more delicious than anything on the Chili's menu

>but it will get us our homeland again
Your homeland is in Europe

this is ours now, we took it fairly, mutt.