Has it become politically incorrect to talk about fictional bodies on Sup Forums?

I have noticed an ongoing trend on this site that people shy away from actual "locker room" talk about sexy fictional characters.

The stigma is that people are afraid (even though everyone is anonymous) of being labeled virgins.

Is this an increasing problem on Sup Forums, and how do we counter it?

strawpoll.me/14040712

I don't think you know locker room talk is.

Protip: it's not talking about waifus and anime

back to your containment board, vanessa poster

Locker room talk is stuff you say about women, but you wouldn't say that openly. And that is exactly what this is about.

Leftypol confirmed.

Only faggots use special flags.

> this guy thinks bros in the gym talk about anime ass
That's something you keep on

Your attempts at blackmail are childish and ineffective.

Not at the gym, but people on Sup Forums used to be much more open about it. Now more and more people don't dare to have detailed discussions about hot, fictional bodies.

you're a disgrace, take off that flag and fuck off back to where you came from

fictional cunts won't help the white race

>le Sup Forums is le perverts guise
>lets screencap threads we make and use them as blackmail on le reddit

Is this really your master plan?

dude this video game character is so hot i would totally rub my half-erect penis to the pixels of her idle animation staring at the bluish glow of my monitor sitting in a glassy-eyed stupor in my dark and messy room if you get what i mean

like that?

Oh my god. They are sending 12 year old to "raid" us now?

Yes, you keep conversarions about anime ass on boards about anime, not politics.
Mods, where is this guys ban ?

IDENTICAL POST TIME.

You fucking morons.

mods do something about this underaged pajeet

The mods are complicit. Sup Forums is compromised.

are you one of those actual retards i've heard all about

I sure do hope you gentleman saged, we don't this piece of shit on front page now do we ?

BAIT

It' no fucking bait. People just can't talk about it.

At the same time, game continue to feature sexy girls, so it's not like there's no demand.

People just feel ashamed talking about it, even though they're anonymous on Sup Forums.