American Girls and Anal Hygiene: Observations and Questions

For the last three months I have been in the US for work. As a moderately attractive white man, I have had a small number of sexual interactions with your American women.

When engaging in the act of giving oral pleasures to these women in question or engaging in certain intercourse positions I could not ignore the faint smell of feces protruding from their private areas. This startled me, I have had sex with a ethnically (except African or Latin-American) wide range of women, and with no other nationality but the US women I experienced this so frequently.

So far, I have made two observations.

> I carefully observed the post-defecation actions by these women. I was shocked to see that American women, without exception, wipe from back to front after defecation. Meaning that feces particles are spread to their vaginal area! This disgusting habit explained the foul smell and taste I experienced with engaging in cunnilingus.

> American shower-heads are often fixed into the wall, giving these women no chance to directly apply a strong stream of water on their private parts. The only tool they have to clean up after defecation is toilet paper, which is not adequate enough to do the job properly. This explains the smell of feces I experienced, when the woman and I decided to have me enter her from behind.

My questions to the American readers:

> Is there a reason why your women aren't taught how to properly conduct post-defecation cleaning? Wiping back to front is unhygienic and can lead to serious infections.

> Why isn't the use of wet tissues or bidets more prevalent when most of your shower heads are fixed into the wall? How do Americans clean their behinds properly?

Thank you.

Is this a really intricate BRAAAAAAAP post?

>eating out STD-infested western shores and expecting their vagina to be clean
Check yourself out for herpes ASAP you fucking fool

You must have been fucking some coastal hippies. Sorry user.

>posts on Sup Forums
>sees daily shart in mart threads
>still goes down on burger females

What is wrong with you? You know the memes are true, we cant help it.

Our government poisions our food supply making us shit a lil in our pants.

amerisharts all needs bidets

>removable shower head available at any target for $30.00
Are you fucking poor niggers andiberals op? Because that's what it sounds like.

I smell shit every time. Even after women get out of the shower.

..it's to the point that it doesn't bother me anymore.

Don't fuck low class skanks. The vast majority of american homes have very adequate showers. Trust me, we love a rinse.

Don't go down on drunks or drug users and you won't have this problem...

i thought that you might be german due to your autistic rantings, but since it is involving a problem with shit, you must be some other abomination. i have not experienced this situation you have due to only fucking the highest quality women.

>foul taste
ha.. fucking kek.

American women made out of shit, not rib.

Apparently, American women fall in the toilet if the seat is up, so you can't expect them to clean themselves properly.

Always shower before fucking. Especially if you have time. If it's just a one night stand, fuck it let her suck your dick then fuck her good. Not like you'll see her again.

Marketing execs aren’t low class sweety

>I go down on skanks

It's like you fucking foreigners want to get throat cancer.

This is something I despise about my country. People here get weirded out by bidets and have no problem using only toilet paper to insufficiently clean the dirtiest part of their body. At least it seems that wet wipes are becoming more prevalent.

Yes I am Germany. Also your conclusion is humorous as we are often associated with a love for sex involving defecation. Which I do not.

clearly an american himself hiding behind a memeflag to post an amusing copypasta

nonetheless quite savage, america btfo

Pasta
> It’s true OC. Go to the US and seduce a middle class American girl and find out yourself

fake as shit. every modern female uses baby wipes