Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race

Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5uTMPwFlf9I
occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Furthermore, to be anti white woman is to be anti white.

What if I live in California.

Should I make a lot of money and donate to conservative causes like Identity Evropa?

Or should I have ten kids so I have ten more votes to cast in California, which will turn blue next election anyway.

Jews must have all the control cause of their high birth rates, and niggers must have no power because of their low birth rates.

Either that or....maybe being skilled in business and finance goes a lot further than vote farming which whites aren't going to win anyway?

Something to think about.

>Or should I have ten kids so I have ten more votes to cast in California, which will turn blue next election anyway.

This one obviously.

What if I want to adopt but don't want a wife?

Feels good race is very tribalistic anyway you are basically worse than niggers of you care about "race purity".

lol who gives a fuck

t. someone who believes some races are worse than others

Who cares? We will all be dead in 80 year anyway.

Seriously what if we went to sperm banks en masse?
Also I am trying to warm myself up to the idea of having kids, but I`m still a bit brainwashed to think against my own DNA by my own admission.

Daily reminder that if you're an Alpha male and your girlfriend is not wearing diapers and calling you "daddy" you are CONTRIBUTING to the DOWNFALL of CIVILIZATION.

That actually scared me until I realised it was mirrored.

Not really niggers can be white to.

If you want to go the IQ route, we're back at race again.

White people are an amalgamation of outlying genetically inferior snow monkies...not a "race." White frost ape females intrinsically go for melinated penis to enrich and fortify their hybrid offspring.

Artificial wombs will solve the fertility problem.

I'm never having kids, and there's nothing you faggots can do about it.

[spoiler] I'm an injun [/spoiler]

Good, I'm white and I hate the white race, we all deserve to die, we are a failure and should be destroyed. To bad it did not end in may 1945 for us.
We were proven the weak race we should be exterminated its the only right punishment for failing to win ww2

They can't help it, the melanin receptors in their vaginal walls only release serotonin and dopamine in contact with darkdick.

Sounds great until you realise that involves marrying a white woman.
That is less safe then pic related.

I hate to do this in a thread that should be about actual discussion, or maybe not because it's not going anywhere

Sauce?

I don't care, we'll all die regardless

But what if you don't care about your race???

Go away Goldstein. White women don't have fathers nowadays, thats why they become bitches. Just become a new father figure for her and she may be fixed.

STFU
I'll fuck whoever the fuck I want! Any bitch I want! Got it?
Why don't you make all the stupid ass retarded autistic white babies yourself!!!! YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!!!

Man, I threw away a relationship with the best woman I've ever met (white, religious, extremely traditional, she has only ever been romantically involved with me ), just to fuck some asian bitch. Here is to another friday night drinking away the feels. She will never take me back no matter what I say or how I change. I fucked up and I have to live with that.

If you guys find a good girl, keep her.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
too fucking bad

now you fucked up
now you fucked up
now you fucked up
you have fucked up now!
Now You Fucked Up

Try getting pictures posted to your facebook of you dating an attractive girl. Even if you have to pay for those pictures.

I think you'll be surprised by how women will 180 and think you're hot stuff.

My most successful tinder pics are the ones where it looks like hot girls are into me. Gets me like 20 times as many matches. Must be a primal thing for women.

Tell me where I can meet a white metal clown, OP?

Can't come soon enough

I've donated sperm.

Either gonna wind up with white offspring or BLEACHED some ethnic

Either way I win

Smart user, i actually have never had social media though

Daily reminder, non-virgins make bad wives.

I'm not marrying a non-virgin just for more white kids. The problem isn't that we have "too few whites," it's that we have "too many minorities."

This brings up a good point
Sup Forums lacks dads
Oh i am sure there a couple of them here
But if you were a dad would you have to time to argue with the nihilists here?
And even if a dad could spend the time would he not choose to spend it with his family instead of debating a sausage roast?

Well social media is irrelevant. As long as it gets conveyed to her that you're dating some really high quality girl, I think you'll find she might open up to you again. Maybe her friends can inform her.

Smart, thanks

My whole family of millenials save 2 have all contributed the best we can. Also focus on raising smart, resilliant, independent, tough, moral, wise children. The next 50 years are going to be bad dystopic sci fci novel, we learn as a family and I encourage all members
of my family to do like wise. 21 undergound base here.

Daily reminder that having kids isn't a revolutionary act and merely having them guarantees they will grow up in an anti-white world.

It is pure defensive bullshit, if you care about the white race you would go on the offense in some real way. If you don't go on the offensive then having a few kids is just massive ego-stroking where you focus on your little life and don't actually change a fucking thing outside your microbubble safe-space.

My Sup Forums time is mostly spent at work, tend to not go on Sup Forums much at home.

>That is less safe then pic related.

That pic is actually very safe, those krauts understand that the electricity rapidly dissipates over that space and wouldn't be remotely harmful if it fell in.

Im pretty white
blue eyes and whatnot
probably going to race mix niggers
also I am anti immigration and think white people deserve autonomy just like all others
cry more, everyone

white
vs
black
latino
asian
muslim
rest of the world

Damn, do you really want to fight with everyone?
Not too smart. You just fuck yourself over.

No shit.

What can a MGTOW do to help?

Were you serious with the white girl. If so you get the world you deserve. I have fucking love asians but I would never just cheat on someone I was serious with unless they have cheated on me but at that point I wouldn't be with them anymore.

I've been thinking about this a lot lately, and I really can't find a reason to live together with a woman. Women are fucking unbearable. First they hook you in with their lies and a game of pretend, as if they were good wife material, but the moment you fall for them, or worse, marry them, the gloves are off.

Nagging, whining, shouting, passive aggressive behaviour, shit tests, endless expectations with pretty much nothing given in return.

Why should I have a family if I'm going to be treated like shit by other half of my family until the first child, and when that child is old enough it's probably gonna be turned against me by that same woman. Maybe I'm too bitter about this, but I've seen it happen too many times, hell, it happened to me as a child.

I want children, I don't want a woman. I know there are good women out there, some of my friends found some(or at least that's how it looks like from outside).

>when a leaf makes a good post

wut?

Keep masturbating furiously onto toilet seats

Yeah because if you shit out a kid or three the government is automatically gonna say ok whitey we're on your side now, sorry about that.

I have 3 planning 4 more but my wife only wants 1 more.It doesnt matter,women dont get a say in my house.Also if you have manny children some are bound to be fuck ups no matter how hard you try.
I can say this for sure since i was the 5th child.My eldest brother did drugs untill he died,second eldest brother left for western Europe and scams people.My sister was a whore(not literally but you get it).Only us the youngest two did well,that is because our parents finnally made more money and had more time to raise us.
When you see this you might say well then i will have 1 or 2,looking at how hard is to find a good woman and how shit most of you are with jobs of anny kind,i will say its not even worth bothering if you dont make at least 3 or more since the impact will be minimal.
Also the first children were hell when they were a few months old,i think i havent slept a full night for more than 2 years.Raising fuck ups in the eastern block is hard,raising good people will be a titanic job(especially with just 800€ per month).
You in the west have a much easyer time since most of it is provided for your children so either have kids or dont,but if you dont then shut up and kiss that muslim cock when the time comes.

Fuckin Romanians, man, heavy shit

you deserve it you rice farmer

I'm all for farming rice but that faggot leaf gets what he deserves. Why was he even serious with her if he just wants to fuck a bunch of sluts.
Keep your stick in the rice.

Sup Forums hates mgtows
go back to youtube

No.

The skeptic side of youtube doesn't want you
The racist side of pol doesn't want you

"pathetic weasels" lol
youtube.com/watch?v=5uTMPwFlf9I

>shame
k tradcuck

Sounds like you can't argue on youtube or Sup Forums
No wonder nobody takes you seriously

>and that's where witch-hunts came from

Idk, seems like he's just making things up. Part of the reason he can say those things with a straight face is because he hasn't dated a women from the new crops. They are fucked up every which way.

Lol when u get divorce raped I will have 100 kids through surrogacy. We need to flood the markwt woth white gene. We need to assimilate all people i dont give a shit.

Mgtow for life. And sperm banks do my job for me WEW BOI

Also caucasian / slavs rule. We are the shit boi natural selection always leaves the fittest in the gene pool in the end

i'm not making any more white people. you had your chance and look where it got us.

It's already over you might as well start to creampie asians and latinas.

We are not 'white', and my people are dying out anyway. We are below 5mil and falling rapidly, so why should I even bother fighting a losing battle?

help give leakers the confidence to leak us information by responding to their polls:

Daily reminder that whites are disenfranchised and most of us are too poor to even get a gf...let alone have fucking kids.

If you care about race even a little bit, you are a massive cuck

Damn bitch is dat u? Hit me up I'm in Cali lets have SOME WHITE BABIES Bitch

>It's already over you might as well start to creampie asians and latinas.

Nah I'm not giving Pennsylvania more nonwhites, I'm happy with my polish gf and we plan on having tons of kids. Good luck with your mutt offspring, don't come crying back when they hate you for being white.

Daily reminder that Australia is an Asian country

Yes, Australia is geographically in Asia.

Fortunately most of us aren't racecucks though.

>Be Australian
>Copy off America's infamous 1965 immigration act
>Allow a shitload of chinks and gooks to come in and ruin everything
>75% White as of 2017

Back then we were mostly racecucks. Not any more though. I don't give a fuck what %white it is now, I'm not some moron racecuck or coward statist.

Don't worry I'm not going to be a shit parent.

In Australia, "Chinks and gooks" have a higher level of education and commit less crimes than the average white. You misspelled "improve"

Colin Kapernick had good parents and look how he turned out. Lol you cannot raise a nonwhite properly in 2017. They will hate you for being white as soon as they find out about social media. My kids will probably be your kids bosses someday.

>whites
>bosses
>NFL
Shit statement. You can raise them properly.

>75%
Um no sweetie, that’s just of Anglo descent. Our entire white population (including mainland Europe as well) is like 88%

Name one example of a mixed person who doesn't hate whites.

>inb4 e-celeb who wants demographic displacement but at the same time is an alt-lite cuck doesn't count

I would rather kill myself then date another woman. I would rather be gay.

I plan on having kids with my asian girlfriend in a few years don't worry.

>spoon feed me
I don't have to I know I can do it.

I have no problem with MGTOWs, they're far better then so called "bleachers"

>my asian girlfriend

You do realize East Asia is materialistic as fuck right? They have growing leftist movements that will probably go to political power soon. The Japanese communist party alone has 300,000+ people and is growing rapidly. SK also has a growing leftist movement too who thinks it can reunite with the Norks peacefully.

>I have no problem with useless whites that don't want to reproduce.
>I have a problem with whites that want to reproduce.

eat the rice pay the price

Yes the jew is moving in on all sides

At least they aren't browning America by bringing in more nonwhites into the world. Can't say the same about you though, I'm sure your mutt kids totally won't jump on the anti-white bandwagon like almost every other younger nonwhite in this country has. I'll have a large family of whites while you will probably end up with some Autistic reject.

gib shekels

Sadly, can confirm that this user knows what's up.

> be good loyal boring whipped bf
> get dumped
> start banging young miss daddy issues
> ex begs me to take her back

White Sharia when

Stick with your hapas meme some may fall for it. White race is over you can try all you want your white kids will hate you because you made them whitem

>white kids will hate you because you made them white
>GenZ whites and White Millennials voted for Trump in the majority and are moving towards nationalism

Holy shit is this your best argument amerimutt?

Try and stick with your race it's already over your too late. This nationalism was needed in the late 90's early 2000's.

I love how you're changing IPs? is your wifi so shit you have to change it every five minutes.

Also, whites are starting to have kids who are of the same race more. We've just became the majority of births again. Top that with the RAISE act bringing in tons of European and Anglo immigration and we are set for life.

occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/

But keep promoting race-mixing, it won't work out for you well.

I am currently seeing a Japanese exchange girl, are I contributing to the destruction of the white race?

No I can change it everytime when shitposting and never know if I got banned.