Check pol

>check pol
>no mention of what is going to happen in Sweden today
Did you guys miss that possibly thousands of leftist extremists and communist are being bused to gothemburg today to fight neonazis that are holding a demonstration in Gothemburg?

At the most we are talking 10k leftists and there was talk about 1k neonazis from other nordic countries joining in.

I have no.sources to share since i am on my phone

Other urls found in this thread:

gp.se/nyheter/göteborg/nazimarschen-utländska-vänsterextremister-i-bussar-till-göteborg-1.4675342
gp.se/nyheter/göteborg/polisen-förbereder-sig-inför-sammandrabbningar-1.4674884
youtu.be/SHdeqBUtR9E
pscp.tv/w/1vOGwOMDwLNGB?q=Göteborg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

potential habbening

The police converted a garagehouse into jail cells for todays but they stand no real chance

hopefully there will be comfy streams of this.

Buses arriving with police vans keeping watch on the situation. picture was taken 1 hour ago

How are the riot police in Swedistan? Do they suck or do they kick ass? Do they have watercannons and can they use them propperly not like the Germans used them during G20 Hamburg. That was pathetic and just wasting water there.

I know that there was something similar to this back in 2001 or so i've heard, i was too young to remember it myself. I've never seen them in action but if they are anything like the normal Swedish police i would say that they won't stand a chance at all, especially if we are talking about thousands of people.

Here's the deal......
No one cares.
Sweden is dead.
Gone.
There's no hope.
The govt is against Its own native people.
They WANT them gone.
If these men has half a brain they'd gtfo and leave it to the lesbians and Brown horde.
When the gibs dry up the govt will be over ran and probably literally eaten.
The lesbians and feminist will be raped, beaten, thrown from roof tops, set on fire, raped again and then eaten.
Sweden is dead.

DELETE

Do swedes drive Dodge Chargers?

good luck scandinavian altright!

Challenger*

Kys defeatist shill

If Sweden is dead, then the US was dead 30 years ago.

Is that Arabic?

You pussies used to be berserkers.
What happened?

is he wrong?

You have a small population and insane immigration.
Also totally liberal and not nationalistic.

Sweden is pretty much done I'm afraid.

Jesus, no Sven, there's still time to get your country back. You can't just abandon the legacy of your ancestors, your country is beautiful, you fight on until you either won or you are alone with your closest friends in a bunker and then, only then, you put a bullet in your head.
Until that point, you keep fighting.

It's that or just accepting your fate; worse, guaranteeing that fate to any other little Sven and Agdha that comes afterwards.

>gypsyland
hmm

Sweden can be saved

No, some shitty 3d letters, on the bus it says LEJ, probably part of the bus company's name

There were dozens of threads about that yesterday

Svard tid!

Oxtid!

Skoldar ar splittrade!

Det skulle krävas mer än SD för att Sverige skulle kunna börja likna det de än gång var igen.

If we are marked to die, we are enough to do our country loss. But to live -- the fewer men the greater share of honour! God's will, I pray thee wish not one man more!

You can only speculate:
1. Influx of Jews in WW2
2. Bonnier-family/group (owns at least half of the media over there, including film and publishing industry)
3. Life has been very comfortable. Survival instincts switched off.
4. Massive subversion.

You have to explain my Nord friend.

Give me a realistic scenario.

So a george soros style color revolution civil war planned for Sweden? Whether the right or left wins, if this kicks off anyways, the winning government will be totalitarian, it will have to be to defeat the other side. That's all, just more power to the elites.

>can't be bothered with sources
Can't be bothered with this thread

Yes!!! I Heard!
Any livestreams?

> 10k
do you have enough dildos to fight each other?
we can call the leafs to send more if needed

Comfort breeds cowardice.

gp.se/nyheter/göteborg/nazimarschen-utländska-vänsterextremister-i-bussar-till-göteborg-1.4675342

gp.se/nyheter/göteborg/polisen-förbereder-sig-inför-sammandrabbningar-1.4674884

>Gothemburg
(((Gothenburg)))

Every swede has atleast 1

I'm working on finding someone willing and able.

>Defeatist cucks actually believe this
SD has been gaining seats there's still hope

9am

any livestreams yet?

I have at least 4 my friend, there are plenty to go around.

Awaiting comfy videos. Probably starting in a few hours from now since antifa and leftist are still sleaping or waking up. Dont disapoint us knackerbrod country!! Jewtube link related.
youtu.be/SHdeqBUtR9E

Duh, why do you think most of us have given up. I'm only leaving comfy.com if dotr commences.

Is that fucking ARABIC on police vans?

HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING

pscp.tv/w/1vOGwOMDwLNGB?q=Göteborg

Haven't found one yet, looking for volunteers though. i would do it myself but i am a fat lazy fuck who doesn't want to get his head bashed in just quite yet.
The blue one in the front is not a police one, i think it's a short bus

been waiting for the NMR demo general.

Wheres the live streams?

Reposting from last night threads.
Links:
revoltera[dot]nu
nordfront[dot]se

Twitter:
@NordFront (NMR in swedish)
@NordicFrontier (NMR in english)

Anti-fa info channels, report any tactical developments in thread and it will get forwarded to NMR, anons with suitable accs are free to run counter intelligence.

Twitter:
@inganazistergbg (main)
@kampasthlm
@afauppsala
@afasthlm

Facebook:
@antifascismgbg (main)
Event: Inga nazister i Göteborg

Livestreams:

Meme suggestions:

PEPSIVALUES[VÄRDERINGAR] TM

#PewDiePiefanmeetup
#bokmässan
#svpol
#kaempagbg (AFA hashtag for maximum troll)

Facebook groups:

Stå Upp För Sverige (anti-immigrant boomersposting, closed group request entrance in time)
Haramligheter (shitposty group with a lot of "swedish" shitskins, will make for good trolling, closed group request entrance in time)
jagärhär (commie faggots reporting hatecrime on social media, closed group request entrance in time)

old thread: >>>boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/143217749

I'd like to add some information that might have been forgotten or overlooked, back in the 90s NMR raided a military storage facility and stole a bunch of weapons that were never recovered. so who really knows what might happen today.

nice