Is there a superior modern day society? They've maintained their culture and people and make the west look like garbage...

Is there a superior modern day society? They've maintained their culture and people and make the west look like garbage. How do we get to their level?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsonjapan.com/html/newsdesk/article/116388.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

try to at least maintain the population that you currently have.

>Shinto is the ethnic religion of Japan that focuses on ritual practices to be carried out diligently, to establish a connection between present-day Japan and its ancient past.
>ethnic religion
>to establish a connection between present-day Japan and its ancient past
>Shinto has no founder, no sacred books, no teachers, no saints, and no well-defined pantheon. It never developed a moral order or a hierarchical priesthood and did not offer salvation after death.
>Shinto is the largest religion in Japan, practiced by nearly 80% of the population
When I was in Japan literally everyone followed this, and it's just esoteric ethno-nationalism as a religion.

it's sad to see that something like that (based on christian morals) can't be established in the west because of (((them))) :-(

>maintained their culture and people and make the west look like garbage

They buy little girls' used panties out of vending machines and put them on their heads while they jack off. Then they drive out to Aokigahara and hang themselves.

Alright jew

Fuck you, nigger. I love bacon.

Kill the Jews.

Gas the jews

Just nuke them again. That would help

Japan has been cucked by America since their defeat in WW2. They are also loaded with perverts and manchildren(not unlike us).

But shinto comes from China...

It was influenced by Chinese Buddhism but some japanese emperor made a clear distinction between both religions.

A cop can shake you down for your documents and detain you if you refuse, but on the other hand...

I4m not talking about Chinese Buddhism, it certainly has native Japanese elements but it is heavily influenced by Chinese folk religion and Confucian-Taoist syncretism, even the word Shinto came from the Chinese Shendao through the Japanism Shindo.

>No niggers
>How do we get to their level?

HUH I REALLY FUCKING WONDER

Whites have more potential but are too altruistic for their own good

I fully respect the Japs' selfish xenophobic ways - they are smart people

>Is there a superior modern day society?
yeah there's a bunch.
>muh fuckin culture bro muh anime muh pedophile manchild culture

>Slowest recovery out of great recession
>Declining population
>Ridiculous fucking debt
No, its the perfect example of what happens when you try to implement economically illiterate immigration policy

>They've maintained their culture
You must be kidding. Both Germany's and Japan's culture were completely destroyed by the burger occupation.
> people and make the west look like garbage.
Post Frankfurt school west looks like garbage compared to anything.

virtue signaling is not altruism, leftists are as if not more racist than anyone else but they are cynical to the point of killing their race and country for immediate gain, political or economical and then you have the white trash who follow blindly because it's the norm

What ?Shendao is name of person.
Shin is god do is path. The path of the god. That is all.

Pre-burger Japan was a protectionist, colonialist waking hell

>overpopulated country is naturally adjusting its population
wow

>What ?Shendao is name of person.
you are not asian, 神道 shinto in japanese and shendao in chinese, is the name given to the Han folk religion and Taoism since antiquity.

newsonjapan.com/html/newsdesk/article/116388.php

HEY RABBI

Racial purity

they copy the west, so they're not that superior to me

do your ISPs IPs get banned?

t. Weeaboo

I used to live there when I was younger, the culture is very conservative. As mentioned Shinto is a good point of that. If you want this country to be as "good" as that. Get rid of the cucks and teach strong nationalism. Even though I was accepted by my friends there, I was still just an outsider.

Waifus

>Still on the overpopulation meme
Me burning your money is just me naturally adjusting your excessive wealth. Higher populations are almost always good especially so for developed nations.

Its not a good thing for low skilled workers to be paid huge sums of money for menial labour, it just raises costs and lowers living standards for everyone else.

If you want lower housing prices eliminate regulatory burdens so you can build more houses, decreasing population is a retard-tier solution, you're sacrificing productivity to lower costs, also:
>Higher low skilled wages
>Cheaper housing
Choose one

Crime isn't a huge problem in most developed nations and especially not in Japan, kinda irrelevant to the topic.

There will be more pollution though so I'll give you that.

Higher populations are always detrimental unless you're hard on the exponential growth meme then you're just retarded.

>Higher populations are always detrimental
You're going have to explain that further.

in a post industrial society they heavily concentrate in urban centers thus creating horrible living conditions, taxing the land excessively and polluting more than necessary, not to mention the fact that a single generation missing the beat can cause tremendous economical problems in countries with mutualized pension systems, there also is the exponential growth caused by debt issue, what do you do when your population starts to stagnate, the only thing keeping your economy afloat is people contracting debts and your population reached its debt ceiling ?
Protip: there is a reason the EU is massively importing foreign populations.

>How do we get to their level?
get rid of niggers and muslims,and to all you dumbasses talking about "muh declining population" it would be better to die out then let niggers and muslims in.

You know I would believe you on the higher population part if it weren't for the fact that japan is the size of california with almost half the population of america

>thus creating horrible living conditions, taxing the land excessively and polluting more than necessary
Cities definitely cause pollution but I seriously question the idea that they're somehow terrible places to live. The vast majority of people prefer to live in cities (hence the concentration of people) which certainly wouldn't be the case if they had terrible living conditions.

>what do you do when your population starts to stagnate, the only thing keeping your economy afloat is people contracting debts and your population reached its debt ceiling
Population will inevitably stagnate for the entire earth but GDP growth won't. There'll still be innovation and growth will still be exponential as these developments in STEM accelerate the rate at which we can research.

Its not as if they're running out of space

Japan is dying.

And after vising their lame-ass airports in Tokyo I don't give a single fuck.

>The vast majority of people prefer to live in cities (hence the concentration of people)
the concentration of people was caused by the concentration of jobs and industries, just look at developing megalopolis like Beijing or Shenzhen, people literally like at 10-20 in a single room because the only way for them to feed their family that lives in a small ass village 2500km away is to work a shitty factory job and spend as little as possible on accommodations since everything is concentrated in the metropolis.

GDP will always end up stagnating, always, unless progress up population down.
Automation will only improve thing if populations lower otherwise it will create a job vacuum that the state will be forced to fix with welfare.

if you judge society by low crime and freedom of self and economic choice, which you should, yeah they are the superior modern day society, from the Hikikomori to the long hour salary-man, they got it all. 90% of japan is middle class, which is redu=isouduslly good numbers

how so? give an example

being a weaboo is for faggots
are you a faggot OP?
everyone but a fellow japanese is a nigger to them
fuck them, they're fuckin wogs just like the rest

>muh cry harder
Japanese culture is superior

>liberal tier ethnomasochism
Cringe.

wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg.exe.bat