FUCKING ACTIVE SHOOTING GOING ON AT AIR FORCE ACADEMY POLICE FORCES SWITCHING TO ENCRYPTED CHANNELS MULTIPLE SHOOTERS...

FUCKING ACTIVE SHOOTING GOING ON AT AIR FORCE ACADEMY POLICE FORCES SWITCHING TO ENCRYPTED CHANNELS MULTIPLE SHOOTERS REPORTED AIRFORCE TELLING PUBLIC TO STOP CALLING WITH QUESTIONS SO THEIR SECURITY FORCES CAN ADDRESS THE ISSUE PICTURES POSTED ON TWITTER OF SEVERAL SHOOTERS SOMETHING BIG IS HAPPENING THIS MIGHT BE THE NEXT SAN BERNARDINO GUYS GET INTO THIS EPIC THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

krdo.com/live-stream
foxnews.com/us/2017/09/30/gunman-reported-at-air-force-academy-in-colorado.html
twitter.com/steven1martens/status/914003797550055425
people.com/crime/air-force-academy-shooting/?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag
twitter.com/rayneesummer/status/913991472436862976
youtube.com/watch?v=Ha-h5bPSxQE
twitter.com/740KVOR/status/914015257399627777
twitter.com/740KVOR/status/914017487309516800
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sauce

bing it retard

UP TO 8 SHOOTERS REPORTED IN MULTIPLE LOCATIONS CHECK TWITTER THIS SOUNDS BIG

Post the pictures then faggot

COMMIES GET THE ROPE.

fake and gay

krdo.com/live-stream

foxnews.com/us/2017/09/30/gunman-reported-at-air-force-academy-in-colorado.html

sauce

TWELVE DEAD. I REPEAT TWELVE DEAD

Chair Force BTFO

a guy was carrying a fake gun and 8 cadets shot him
it was a fragging incident

I bet you it's a test.

8 shooters confirmed. 50-60 rounds fired, at least 12 killed, per CNN. ongoing hostage situation.

It's true it hit the local news, but so far no one is reported injured.

>CNN
(You)

twitter.com/steven1martens/status/914003797550055425

since OP was lazy as fuck:
people.com/crime/air-force-academy-shooting/?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

>El Paso County Sheriff’s Office said their department and military personnel were currently investigating reports of shots fired on the Air Force Academy. They did not confirm that there was a shooting, however.

>They did not confirm that there was a shooting, however.

sounds like a non-happening

5 ACTIVE SHOOTERS CONFIRMED HOLY FUCK

SHOOTERS HAVE ARTILLERY SUPPORT REPEAT THEY HAVE ARTILLERY SUPPORT POLICE ARE FALLING BACK WITH CASUALTIES CO NATIONAL GUARD ARE REFUSING TO LEAVE THEIR BARRACKS AND PLEDGING SOLIDARITY WITH SHOOTERS

inb4 the cia tries to make this out to be some white nat attack or something to divert hatred from shitskins who obviously did this

its a bunch of disgruntled spics and niggers shooting any white personnel they can find.

>*dive bombed
>*HH-60 helo gun down

fake news

N O T H I N G
O
T
H
I
N
G

It's literally fucking nothing. Go back to bed, happeningfag. Or maybe tell us again about the 23rd of September.

BASE COMMAND HAS SURRENDERED TO SHOOTERS

>twitter.com/rayneesummer/status/913991472436862976

Why are you guys shilling this? It's literally mainsteam news. What the fuck is your problem?

The place that command just told racists to get out. I wonder who shot them up? HMMMM?

That pic gave me cancer

Is the communist revolution starting? Get the rope, Burgers!

FAGGOTS IN THE MILITARY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>ITS FUCKING REAL

It's all going to be pinned on the alt-right

Hello where are these alleged burgers please :-DDDDD

bump

Pic of shooter just released

THIS SEEMS LIKELY WHERE ITS HEADED GUYS

>be american
>get shot

not news worthy, saged

>Celeb News Fast 24/7

IT'S ANTIFA COMMIES IN THE MILITARY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Sam Hyde schtick and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "Sam Hyde holding an AK47", isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about Sam fucking Hyde. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Sam Hyde NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT". You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Hur durr gunz are bad guyz

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Has anyone in the last couple years become terrified at how easily mass hysteria can be induced in a population?

Shooters, in America?
You don't say? Is that right OP?

Welp, sounds good,
keep me posted.

-Franz.

already getting stale.

IT'S COMMIES AN HEROING BECAUSE THEY LOST THE CAMPUS TAKEOVER

KEK

Nah, we're always waiting for it.

N-non white in one generation?
Fugg…

IT'S BEEN TOO LONG WITHOUT INFORMATION

AYYS COVER UP HAPPENING AS WE SHITPOST

Big if true.
Fire that general that was like, everyone should be treated the same and crap.
There should be no Muslims communists in the military.

YES

FUCK OFF ITS A MUSLIM NEGROID PROBLEM

>Air Force B-52s in transit over CO have turned off their transponders and ceased replying to command

Get ready for another October Revolution.
Exactly 100 years after 1917 :)

Happening over. Everybody go home.

((They)) are trying to time it out.

L o L

INCOMING: LAUNCH CODES COMPROMISED

1 Post by this ID

THE COMMUNIST TAKEOVER BEGINS

GET YOUR GUNS OUT ANONS, STAY SAFE

If OP does not provide sauce, OP is a faggot shill.

Commie cadets were getting raided by USAF detectives. Shooting was during the raid. Speculation.

plz be true

THREAD IS LITERALLY FULL OF SOURCES YOU STUPID FAGGOT

Where was that guy from that had a hat that said communists would win?
Is that related?

theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=Ha-h5bPSxQE

>no one on my TL talking about it
>top tweets are about Melania Trump's Dr. Seuss fiasco

So many sheeple.

DOD civ employee here. Night shift at Pentagon. There's a lot more Air Force uniforms than normal here tonight... I don't recognize any of the people wearing them. Force Protection isn't answering the phone. I'm scared guys.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Sam Hyde. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of edgy counterculture most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Sam's violent outbursts, which is deftly woven into his characterization - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Catcher in the rye literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Sam Hyde truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sam's TV series "World Peace," which itself is a cryptic reference to Columbine. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Sam's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a World Peace tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 edge points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

twitter.com/740KVOR/status/914015257399627777
740 KVOR @740KVOR 3m3 minutes ago

All clear has been given at the Air Force Academy. No shooter was found. No injuries.
It's over.

>no source
Reddit can you fuck off

KYS FAGGOT

>countless threads over the span of hours
>still no reports of injuries
Its fucking nothing.

Sauce?

It's over.

nothing happening. Just another day on /po/

Reported

ITS NOT HAPPENING THAT IS ALL

Art

Papercraft and Origami

28 SHOOTERS WITH TANKS CONFIRMED IT'S ON FOX NOW NOW NOW

47 SHOOTERS CONFIRMED

If the OP has no sources in it, just an image and a sentence, and doesn't immediately follow with source, OP is a shit tier faggot
We can do better.

North Korean airborne confirmed deploying across all major capitols on the western seaboard

So it was either a distraction or a prank

twitter.com/740KVOR/status/914017487309516800
740 KVOR @740KVOR 2m2 minutes ago

El Paso County Sheriff tweets they've completed sweep of AF grounds and dorms. No active shooter. No injuries.

Pic of the shooter,he wa already under surveilance bu the feds

Time to break out the automattis space lasers

JUST A GAS LEAK

>So it was either a distraction or a prank
I'd lean toward someone freaked out and called in "shots fired" probably because they either misheard something or they possibly heard shots from somewhere off base.

My Weeen
RT if you know, real nigga hours

these people must be on LSD