>Eric Trump on Hannity 9/29/17
youtu.be/EiZiGJTjLUM
>IntSec Zinke on American Energy Dominance 9/29/17
youtu.be/hkEwzNC8l-U
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S Mattis/PooInDaLoo Joint Statement 9/29/17
youtu.be/u51kaf5kGB8
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis arrives in India 9/29/17
youtu.be/XStahznkciY
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis/NATO SecGen Stoltenberg @ Resolute Support HQ in Afghanistan 9/29/17
youtu.be/hsa62c6u8es
>UN Amb Haley @UN on Burma 9/29/17
youtu.be/eWCDejZW-eE
>OMB Mulvaney on F&F 9/29/17
youtu.be/wm69qvs1l0M
>TrumpTV Vid - Hurr Maria (Lara) 9/29/17
youtu.be/beCQcJCmywk
>TrumpTV Vid - Bipartisanship (Harlan Hill) 9/25/17
youtu.be/plgCfg1qW7M
>WH Video - VP tax reform events 9/29/17
youtu.be/-wOP0PRioGU
>DoE video - America's Resources 1st 9/29/17
youtu.be/Kl5ZTQC0P_k
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HApN5
youtu.be/ixW7UfZeyJA
archive.is/ioigI
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506733064559.webm
news.bitcoin.com/north-korea-hackers-stole-bitcoin-2013-2015/
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
archive.is/wGPl4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election,_1933
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election,_1935
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyman_Abrams
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evsei_Agron
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Annenberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Berman_(mobster)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Berman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abe_Bernstein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Birns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Buchalter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ike_Bloom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kid_Cann
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mickey_Cohen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Cohen_(businessman)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monk_Eastman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waxey_Gordon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Horowitz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phillip_Kastel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Keywell
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lou_Kravitz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Levine_(mobster)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Linsey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seymour_Magoon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Maione
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Nayfeld
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Orgen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Paul
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abe_Reles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Rosen_(mobster)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Rothkopf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Sagansky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugsy_Siegel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Strauss
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Weiss
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Zelig
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Zwerbach
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abner_Zwillman
youtube.com/watch?v=doZC66YmuZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gas all niggers

So it's a race! Who gets indicted first?

Drumpf is such a stupid poopie head

Kek at CNN having to admit Trump won this round.

One of the niggers finally flipped his shit over that comment huh?

8 shooters at once, 8 niggers.

>US war with North Korea is ‘a real possibility,’ report warns

>A protracted war between the United States and North Korea is “now a real possibility,” a respected British think tank concluded this week.
>“Casualties in such a conflict would likely reach the hundreds of thousands, even if no nuclear weapons were used,” according to a report by the Royal United Services Institute.
>“There could be far-reaching consequences for the global economy, involving sustained disruption of vital supply chains and markets,” the report said.
>Pyongyang could strike first if it believes the US was planning a surprise attack, or Washington could draw first blood if the rogue regime test-fires missiles near Guam or California, according to RUSI.

archive.is/HApN5

>Opinion
Why the fuck are you reading opinion pieces? If they were on paper at least I could wipe my ass with them.

>Just say Trump won already so the stupid goyum will go back asleep watching sportsball

Gang mentality...you can take a nigger from the streets but you can't take the streets from a nigger.

China and Russia have said they would join the gangbang on Americas side.

AWOO AWOO

It was a winner
why they're admitting it IDK

Can you take over, friend? I was probably going to go to bed soon and I've been baking since Tucker.

Is anyone surprised?
When you hire degenerates like pic related, this is what happens.

Of course. Sweet dreams

Really oy's my vey

No, it's just what happens when a nigger gets elected as President. Entire country went to shit in just 8 years, just imagine if we had him for another 8 years? We Wouldn't even be a country anymore

Let people know what constitutes "Art" nowadays

youtu.be/ixW7UfZeyJA
youtu.be/ixW7UfZeyJA
youtu.be/ixW7UfZeyJA

For what its worth, opinion polls are a pretty even split there. But most people agree the protests are effective too, so idk.

Big if true.

Okay buddy
I've seen the red faced reactions to it

>Tillerson in China as U.S. presses North Korean economic squeeze

>U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson will hold top-level talks in China on Saturday as the United States looks to an economic squeeze of North Korea it hopes will compel the reclusive country’s retreat from nuclear arms and missile programs.
>The United States sees China as critical to averting a military confrontation with Pyongyang, which is fast advancing toward its goal of developing a nuclear-tipped missile capable of reaching the United States.
>U.S. officials say Beijing appears increasingly willing to cut ties to North Korea’s economy by adopting U.N. sanctions, after long accounting for some 90 percent of its neighbor’s foreign trade.

archive.is/ioigI

Statistically insignificant

What does Trump keep classifying things as "big" or "little"? Seriously, was Freud on to something?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506733064559.webm

>The bundo youth
This extremely cute and.scary at the same time. We Al know the coloring station is just another way to teach the kids that carrots can be used as knives when sharpened to silence the opposition.

We must stop this before the night of the long carrots

>heck

According to this dumb bitch's logic, she gave up her voice when she voted for Obama over Clinton.

With his way of naming people I think he knows something.

>We must stop this before the night of the long carrots
That night can't come soon enough.
Thanks.

Was Cucker Carlson good last night?

Also a reminder that the highest rated show on Fox after O'Reilly left was the one that featured O'Reilly

It was an above average episode, yes. I almost skipped it and I'm really glad I didn't.

how will /biz/ recover?!
news.bitcoin.com/north-korea-hackers-stole-bitcoin-2013-2015/

>But Trump is as crazy as his name suggests. The village dictionary defines trump to mean undermine, outdo, surpass, outmanoeuvre, etc. and there is no doubt that that is exactly what he is trying to do. He is trying to undermine smaller sovereign states or outdo other US presidents, who could not cow North Korea and many other smaller nations. Trump is so crazy that he even thinks that he can erase North Korea from the face of the earth. But does the need justify the means? Does it make sense for a president in a modern world to want to wipe from earth a country and its population? What ego?

>You don’t need a rocket scientist to see that here is a stupid man, who has lost all his marbles, and thinks that solutions lie in big nations destroying smaller nations. By and large, the US President has shown that he hates anyone who is seeking a sovereign and independent domestic policy. He would want to hurt that country and even erase it from mother earth.

This is NOT normal.

/biz/ already wants to nuke china for what they did to crypto.

Once the senate starts investigating i'll put together all the shit we've collected over the years and send it in. It's not the Russians shilling for Trump and influencing American elections/social media. Not even in /sg/ oddly.

What must it be like living a total lie? We have lost literally ANY understanding of sense and decorum. Maybe its because of parents telling us we could be anything we wanted without any logic or reason? My faggot son wants to be an Army general, well whatever I guess, its not wartime, what can it hurt?

How can someone be so sick in the head they legit want to be a communist dissenter who believes in the death of America and want to destroy the US from the inside?

Sorry I blogged too much but its very distressing. Nobody has MANNER anymore.

I hate Bannon, my fellow peeds

>Hitler Incarnate
Niggas need to learn to learn to think. Authoritarian tendencies not make you as bad as any and every other authoritarian.

>trying to figure out which leaf to filter....

the senile 4 year old strikes again...

They're all the same person. Canada is a giant hivemind.

Why? Kushner is a kike and a liberal. He does nothing but hinder MAGA.

Ok will watch

There’s WAY too many Jewish moguls at this point. Even Hitler couldn’t make a dent. We’d need several (real) Holocausts to thin out the herd in Hollywood. Kek

Authoritarianism is underrated. Hitler won 97-99% reunification plebiscites after abolishing democracy don't forget. Even the Jew press admits he's the most popular politician in history.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

Okay
We're talking about people I couldn't get to vote Trump last year....Shifty mother fuckers, I could show sjw violence too and they wouldn't turn. The rhetoric I've shown them, they're mad.

>US fines HSBC $175m over ‘unsound’ FX trading

>HSBC has been fined $175m by the US Federal Reserve for “unsafe and unsound practices” in its foreign exchange trading business.
>The Fed said it had fined the UK-listed bank for failing to stop its traders from misusing confidential customer information and for telling competitors about their own trading positions.
>The fine comes only days after the trial of Mark Johnson, former global head of forex cash trading at HSBC, kicked off on Monday in a New York court. He faces charges of exploiting confidential information from a client to front-run a $3.5bn currency deal.
>Mr Johnson, a British citizen, was arrested at JFK airport in New York last year. He is the first banker to go on trial on charges that stem from a US probe into currency manipulation.

archive.is/wGPl4

At this point Trump is hindering MAGA. He hasn't accomplished jack except pissing people off.

Leafs are the lifeblood of /ptg/.

You better shut the fuck up about Jared, friend.

So Bannon is a Communist now? Lol. He’s been called everything at this point.

After years and years of coddling and kissing niggers feet with the culmination of nigger adoration coming in the form of a nigger president now anything that doesn't put niggers on a pedestal is racist.

They are THAT sensitive now. Fucking uppity nigs

>Hitler won 97-99% reunification plebiscites
especialy when SA thugs beat all opposition in the streets, too bad his 1000yo reich ended 988 years too early

I disagree. Trump is producing very good outcomes, better than I could have ever hoped for. Nobody could come in and shake up the system. He's exposing this.

Someone PLEASE post the pasta about a lolbertarian detective chasing a bitcoin thief

All direct evidence is not statistics, neither of you is going to prove jack that way to the other. You'd need numbers that someone didn't pull out of their ass or cook to fit. So would they.

when is soros going to jail?

The one that goes off-topic and accuses everyone here that contributes as being part of some JIDF conspiracy that's taken over /ptg/. You'll know which one. He normally racks up +-50 posts in each thread. It's quite sad, because there are some decent Leafs here that contribute.

>very good outcomes
Name some.

He studied the methods to use for his own shit. He wants a october revolution but in the name of economic nationalism.

Nah. They were all territories stolen after WWI. Hitler didn't even demand them all back. Danzig had a majority NSDAP government six years before the war btw.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election,_1933
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election,_1935

>Citing studies, he said preschool has proven to be ineffective.

>He argued it is dangerous.

>“Why, then, do social liberals like Hillary Clinton push so hard for the expansion of preschool programs? Perhaps they understand the truth of Proverbs 22:6 better than most parents: ‘Train up a child in the way he should go: and, when he is old, he will not depart from it.’ When the mind of a young child is subjected to state control before fundamental concepts and basic beliefs are formulated, the child is much more likely to learn a liberal social and political philosophy with the state as his or her master,” Moore wrote.

>“Creation and God-given rights are more easily replaced with evolution and government-granted rights. Totalitarian regimes like those of Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin knew well the value of a ‘youth corps.’ As Hans Schemm, leader of the Nazi Teacher’s League, once observed, ‘Those who have the youth on their side control the future.’”
DEFEND THIS!!!
NOW!!!

dumping some election data

Yes. That dude. I think this is him: ykVs1UUY

Nobody could come in and shake up the system. He's exposing this. The nigger ball shit is just icing on the cake. I'd give him a 9/10 on outcome. 2/10 on strategy.

Hundreds of thousands lost against North Korea? Seems pretty high for a regime with few resources

When do the majority of kingpins of organized crime actually go to jail? Seldom. There are people to take the fall and endless plausible deniability.

They coming for that cucked general?

The fuck poll proves what I'm saying but I'm adding some on the ground insight

Pissing people off is MAGA. The White American must be awoken before anything major can be changed.

I hate to be that guy but.. it's the Jews!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyman_Abrams
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evsei_Agron
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Annenberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Berman_(mobster)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Berman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abe_Bernstein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Birns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Buchalter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ike_Bloom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kid_Cann
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mickey_Cohen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Cohen_(businessman)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monk_Eastman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waxey_Gordon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Horowitz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phillip_Kastel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Keywell
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lou_Kravitz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Levine_(mobster)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Linsey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seymour_Magoon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Maione
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Nayfeld
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Orgen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Paul
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abe_Reles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Rosen_(mobster)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Rothkopf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Sagansky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugsy_Siegel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Strauss
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Weiss
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Zelig
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Zwerbach
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abner_Zwillman

Of course commiefornia goes even deeper into liberal madness

I don't believe that state should have voting rights

nah

>there are some decent Leafs here that contribute
Maybe one. That nice one who provides daily updates

Oh come on. We're good people. You know this deep down.

They have alot of resources. They have the rare earth minerals used to make modern nano crystal tank armour they just have meme level industry.

>Leafs are the lifeblood of /ptg/.

All leafs are cancer, just filter the whole flag

But it doesn't do anything

give me a break

Sure user, I will defend this!

>d-does he have nudes anywhere, user...?

I would like it to be the case that we could have very quality and good discussion with more Canadian posters. The US and Canada are inextricably linked and we have had many good Canadian posters over time. The troublemaker this thread is a lesson for you about keeping out Muslims.

I think Canadians are too nice if anything.

We have had some really great Canadian contributors before desu. I love that some people share a love for my country even though they aren't citizens.

Rare resources?

Sounds like they definitely need some freedom

Canadians are lovely people. It's just that ones on this website tend to be a little obnoxious

If you did that then you would miss that fantastic Canadian who does news updates about the administration.

Ahh but you see, it's a necessary step. He's destroyed the American establishment and it's only a matter of time before people go from real fake news to real fake jews.

WTF DEFEND THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How?

Its what Norks are banking on. If they can hold for 20 years they can build nazi mega weapons-tier shit and spook everyone.