Draw a shit, call it a girl

>draw a shit, call it a girl
Why the fuck is this allowed?

>starts a bait thread, be a faggot
Why the fuck is OP allowed?

Rem best girl.

>falseflagging
>this desperate for replies
Here (you) go lil guy. Don't spend it all in one place.

>I don't agree with OP's opinion, it must be bait/falseflagging

sup OP

>gets called out on bait/falseflagging correctly
>i-it's my opinion!!

>trying this hard to damage control

>calls OP out on bait/falseflagging for having an opinion

Is the Re Zero fanbase worse than Saekano's?

No. Nothing is worse than Saekano's fanbase. They have surpassed the Fatefags and Yaharifags.

Re:Zero at least has actual discussion.

>tfw we're about a year away from season 2

Don't talk shit about Yaharibros ever again or you'll have to see me irl.

>Yaharifags

Where did it all go so wrong

Iroha
Foxy, literally go out with random boys
8man
Can alone carry the series, the perfect self insert, does nothing get girls and 1.80 height
Also too much memepower

Take your pick.

Do you have the Saekano one? It's worse.

>I want to kill that fucking cunt

Classic.

Eriri a shit

Megumi a shit

Eriri a steaming pile of shit

Megumi a watery corn diet shit

More than a year old.

Emilia a shit.

Let erishit and megaboring fags fight and appreciate utaha, the cultured man choice

Someone had to make a Re:Zero version of this. All the threads are the same

>NTR is mentioned two times

TWO OF THEM!

Fuck of Lelouch

I don't think anyone ever referred MC as a girl

>retarded Saekano kiddies hijacking the thread

Well, nothing of value is lost anyway.

Fuck you i'm not that faggot.
I was just simulating a saekano thread

>Rem a best
>Rem a vegetable
>EMT
>RMT
>Reinhard a alpha
>Subaru an idiot
>Subaru a cringe
>Rem a murderer
>liking murderers
>I wanna feel Felt's felts
>Satella a shit
>LN fags pls go
>WN fags pls go

>gets called out on being Lelouch correctly
>I-I'm not that faggot

>forgetting Konosuba
>forgetting megumeme of all things

You forgot [Spoiler]spoilers[/Spoiler]

Half of the that crap has more intellectual discussion than those other fag threads.

You forgot
>Emilia a shit

That's a given

and you forgot
>Rem a shit

also
Ram >>>>>> Rem

Also CLOWED

>it's a waifuwar thread
harems are superior

You forgot
>I want to Ram Rem Ram

This show was fun to watch because the characters were all happy and friends with each other, now it's fucking painful to watch.

what would happen if subaru got replaced by Kumagawa

Re:Zero is literally a plebbit taste. You're lucky us Saekano patricians injected some culture in this shit thread.

>This show was fun to watch because the characters were all happy and friends with each other
If you had paid attention, they never really were.

You forgot to add:
> Otto is best
> Clown dick
> Julius is a fuccboi
> Ricardo is my husbando
> I wanna fuck Wilhelm
> Sexy-ass Wilhelm
> Foxy Grandpa
> What have they done to the designs?
> Cute 14-year old kittens
> Why does he wield 6 swords?
> Ferris is a pussy.
> Nothing wrong with pussy.
> Garfiel is pretty
> Fourier is gay
> Childhood friends have it the worst
> Thearesia has a nice ass
> The wise magical negro has done nothing wrong
> KKK

So are you gonna share the pic or not?

>I want to remember Rem.

How would an image board work with no OP,s?
Would everything just be one big general or what?

>Re:Zero is literally a plebbit taste
Just because you spew the same shit everywhere won't make it a truth. Take your shit taste somewhere else, sperglord.

It hurts doesn't it. How can a man be this heartless? Everyone thought G.R.R was heartless, but this man is a new kind of monster.

I think he aim's to sink all ships. The only ship left after all the smoke is going to be MitsubishixClownfuck

>MERRY GO ROUND
holy shit best moments of the thread ever

Woah can you sperg out somewhere else you plebbit

You forgot one.

you clearly missed
>julius a cunt

>N-no you!
Wew lad.

If Subaru was saved by Felt or some other girl other than Emilia from the muggers would he be autistic over them?

What would a Felt end look like?

I'm talking more about before Subaru first died. He and Emilia had some pretty good chemistry to start with. Same with Felt and also the giant old guy. After he died though things just got really fucked up due to the fact all his relationship points when back to zero but he would still act as if they knew him before he reset. I feel mostly sad for Subaru. He's had a hard life.
And honestly I don't really know if I can get behind the rem and ram train due to the fact they murdered Subaru multiple times for no reason.

Yes.

NTR by Reinhard

Come on the show itself is already a piece of shit

This. Holy shit this.
You forgot
>SOON
>Reinhardt vs Subaru when?
>Last alliance of men and elves
>One wedding ring to rule them all
>SHAMAAACCC
>Dark Lord Subaru
>All hail the dark lord!
>ITS HAPPENING
>Battle on the slopes of Pleiades WHEN?
>I want all of the Sauronfags to leave
>I want all of the Tolkienversefags to leave

>Ntr by Reinhardt
Wew, lad. Reinhardt wouldn't ntr Subaru.

>being this WN fag

pls. go.

>Oh, she looks like Ram. may her soul rest in peace.

So literally one episode.

>being a secondary
>being not a superior moondreader

pls. go.

You forgot

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________This.

Subaru literally died for her and she treats him like shit. Bitch should be sucking his dick and begging for more.

Think of the Beginning of the series as some sort of VN where each death has the MC jump from one route to the other. Also, Subaru never got to know Felt or Rom before his first death as the first timeline was all about Emilia. And yes, they had a special relationship in the first timeline especially by the fact that Emilia called herself "Satella", which could very well be, if we are to interpret Puck's reaction, Emilia's real or Elvish name.
But if you don't watch Re:Zero for the suffering, you're doing something wrong.

Yeah mostly the A and B episodes or pretty much all before the mansion arc at least.

I don't like Re:Zero character designs. Their heads look too round and squishy, especially the girls.

you forgot
> fuck off reddit:zero fags
> fuck off Sup Forums
> I want to kill that faggot

>I don't know what falseflagging is but I'ma samefag defending my incorrect usage the term

I've noticed this trend in anime lately where all the designs seem flat and the lines have a weak consistency to them, basically it feels like something made in MS paint, but with decent animation. Any good shading is all but dead.

Why do people dont like Emilia?

>Rem Nasuki NEVER
>Ram Baumann NEVER
>I want all the Rigel bullying to stop
>I want all the Rigel bullying to keep going

Shading is overrated. See Shitaneri.

She's kind of plain and dumb.

>I love Satella

I've always wondered that myself.

People say "OP is always a faggot", but where would we be without OPs to open up discussions?

I started watching for the cute girls and potential adventure. I'll stay to see how it plays out, but it's going to be depressing.

where wuz puck during emilia's argument with subaru

Maybe because they keep resetting the character development? Its more strange if Emilia trust Subaru that easily.

Sup Forums loves this show with a passion that I haven't seen for many shows
Its not a trainwreck love, its a geniune deep seated appreciation of the story and characters that doesn't stop coming to the point where everyone is excited over how Subaru is going to fuck up next.
Emilia didn't get the focus Rem did, she's the MC's object of affection but not a lot of effort was put into making the viewer like her on purpose.

I don't why but I like your digits.

>numbers 1,3,4
Damn.

I don't know if Puck can actually detect lies.

Puck just sees Subaru's "apparant" (to Emilia) fanaticism towards Emilia. If Emilia is being distressed by Subaru I don't see why he would step in if she's trying to break relationships

How can rem fags like rem when she's pretty much a heartless murderer. Sure she's cute, but she'd kill you if you smell funny or she just doesn't like you.

She said as much during their spat, she wanted to believe that he was genuine to her but when he demanded some appreciation she felt betrayed and that was the worst part for her because he was putting up a good front the whole time.
She had 'hopes' for him, which was why she got so mad at him. All he had to do was say he was an idiot and she would have gone full caring mode all over him and be like 'geez stop being a hopeless idiot like always'

Judging by the amount of fanart she's getting next to the others? Of fucking course.

>I want to kill this fucking cunt

Because they self-insert as Subaru and think like he does. To them Emilia is an ungrateful cunt for not putting out.

I think the real reason was that the sun was setting and it was past 5. The WN probably has more of him commenting on it but it would have ruined the scene in my opinion.
The point is that emilia wanted him to just treat her like a norman but he just wanted her pussy game

What the fuck is going on with the past threads, are we cancer now?

Emilia is a filthy knife earned egalitarian and should be lynched.

Which is funny because the MC is the actual cunt. Self-insert fags just couldn't bear the beating.

Because the show did too good of a job making Rem great.
I still prefer Emilia but can see why people went crazy over Rem. Plus, she's a maid character and people love maids and she's also one of the important characters. That doesn't happen very often