I would take any one of them, even Carter, over the current President

I would take any one of them, even Carter, over the current President.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OkYTfmNd5c4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

same desu

same

Oh damn! Some random American, a meme flag faggot and the perpetually butthurt obama leaf dont want him in office surely his impeachment is right around the corner! Right? This time for sure!

Over Trudeau?

Oh captan my captan...

Carter is like Lincoln compared to the current fool we have in the WH

Yeah, Trump is going to put the chains back on the monkeys.

Is this a sad, sad leftypol raid?

I never would have guessed I would be missing Obama...what have we done?

No. I just speak the truth, fagwad

Niggerlovers shouldn't use that meme flag.

Lincoln was among the worst presidents though...

He wanted to deport all the slaves but was sadly killed before that...

>> I would take any one of them in my ass, even Carter, over the current President.
Fixed.
Of course you would.

There's no functional difference.

Lincoln made America Great for once

you, and Cali and NY
but it didn't work, did it?

lmao based

A song to represent each president. I'll start with Carter

youtube.com/watch?v=OkYTfmNd5c4

You know things are bad when even white supremacists such as myself realize that Obama was 1000 times the man Putin's bitch Trumpy will ever be. It's time to face the facts...even white supremacists like me see it. Trumpy is a failure and must be impeached NOW.

Being that my income was 100% stable until the ACA I say fuck the brown fella, the rest are... okay.

I like Carter. Also like Trump. Thought Obama fucked up terribly with Fast and Furious.
Worst president of all was W though.

> meme flag
> white supremacist
> mentioned twice
oh god dude work your bait for pete's sake come on seriously man

Sure, next ur going to tell me about the aliens.

You mean the Mexicans?

>even Carter

Stop memeing, based Carter was the last president we had to tell ZOG to fuck off and wasn't a crony capitalist.

Carter is by far, the best president out of those in that photo.

No, I mean the ones that buttfucked your uncle Carl.

Carter is my favorite president.

Shit that also describes the Mexicans!

Would you stop with this meme? He gave them all civil rights, freed them, stationed the Union army in the South to enforce their civil rights, and now you idiots think he wanted to send them back.

>Middle East War
>Middle East and Africa War
>Middle East and Asia War
>Middle East, Baltic and Africa Wars, and gave NK nuclear ability that lead to their bombs today
>No wars

Trump is running no wars of his own making except slapping Assad for gas attacks, something which Obama never did (which shows Obama was a Russian puppet if you want to look at it through that lens).

Why? Trump is basically just a slightly better Bill Clinton.

He's right, you know. It's time to face the facts. We fucked up HARD by helping to elect Cheeto Boy. Now Putin has a man in the White House and America as we know it is at stake. It's hard to admit it, but Richard Spencer and the other leaders of our movement fucked us over hard. We can fight for a w white supremacist ethnostate later. Right now we need to worry about getting rid of Trump and saving America from Putin and his bitch Trump.

that's because you're a low IQ nigger.

I think some random person on the street would be better than the angry orange we have

>Lincoln made America great

Yeah, nearly bankrupting the North in order to force Southern states to stay in what was supposed to be a voluntary union. His foolish war to Save the Union (or Free the Negro, depending on your teacher) cost us the lives of 600,000 men and destroyed huge swaths of the country. He also ushered in the era of a strong federal government with a standing army and near limitless power over the states. What a fucking guy.

cherrypickingtheimage.jpg

Wow you fucking suck as an alt-right.

He's escalating the Afghanistan war and trying to drag his allies into it.

He's also gearing up to take on Iran. Have you not been following the news? Is reading hard for you?

I don't have an uncle Carl, you dumb nigger

>He's escalating the Afghanistan war and trying to drag his allies into it.

Finishing what was started isn't on him. Running from previous wars is the wrong thing to do. This is why you need to be sure of starting one.

There's nothing saying Iran is on the table.

I don't care what his name is they probed the drunk fuck

great raid kids

Jimmy carter is the only U.S. president that didn’t like war

Thank you for helping me.