Who have you voted for /pol? I'll start

Who have you voted for /pol? I'll start.

>2008: Obama
>2012: Obama
>2016: Hillary (general and primary)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i only voted for trump, which i now regret since i'm woke about america

neck yourself

2012: Paul
2016: Trump

Turned 18 in 2011 but I prob would've voted for Obama since McCain was worse.

I voted for DRUMPF and I hate myself every day for it.
IT WAS HER TURN

you first Nazi scum

Yes it was and she would be doing a much better job right now.

2008: didn't vote
2012: Ron Paul
2016: didn't vote

My wife's boyfriend calls me racist every day now.
IT WAS HER TURN GODDAMN IT. WHY DID I LISTEN TO /POLE/

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

2008: Elizabeth II
2012: Elizabeth II
2016: Elizabeth II

Make America Great Again!!!

now that is a based record.

>tfw no matter who i vote for, Canada will always go for Libshit

good

yep thx bro

pls don't assume my gender.

Of course the shill voted for obongo and killary, they pay your wages

k sorry lol

t. muslim

Trump

thanks leaf

No they don't. I wish they did lol.

>2013
provincial Liberals
>2015
federal Greens (as a wasted ballot, not because I liked them)
>2017
provincial Conservatives

2016==> Trump (and loving the shitstorm)
2012==> Mitt (didn't like him but it was a vote against Obama)
2008==> 3rd party
2004==> Bushy
2000==> Bushy
1996==> 3rd party
1992==> Ross Perot (woot)

Kerry
Obama
Obama
Trump

traitor!

Your gender hurt my feelings

>2016==> Trump (and loving the shitstorm)

#justdeplorablethings

>2008: didn't vote lol
>2012: didn't vote lol
>2016: didn't vote lol

Ralph Nader
Ron Paul
Ron Paul
Donald Trump

it's an indictment for how much I despise Hillary Clinton

Bidey or Sanders would have gotten my vote, as would have most other democratic candidates. But that phony ass cunt embraced SJW bullshit at the wrong fucking time and I just wanted to watch the world burn and whatnot

Trump. All other votes were unimportant as if waking from a nightmare.

Oh, I'm sorry. You must be one of those small minded people like some of those in my neck of the woods.

>when you are the cancer killing America

Trump only supports less government instead of abolition of the government therefore fuck voting!

The nightmare started the night Trump won.

2016: Trump

Why didn't you vote for her in 2008?
Even though she won the popular vote back then.

nigger

2008 Canada - Conservative
2008 US - Fred Thompson
2011 Canada - Conservative
2012 US - Mitt Romney
2015 Canada - Alliance Of The North
2016 US - Donald Trump

You are a traitor to the Democratic Party and a sad human being for wanting to watch the world burn. SJW is not bullshit.

Dual citizenship?

2008: Obama
2012: Obama
2016: Hillary

What OP was really asking is:

How far up my asshole do you think the government can reach?

>2008: Deep
>2012: Really Deep
>2016: Deepest (lungs and heart deep)

I was too young but I probably would have voted for Obama. His campaign spoke to me as a young person in ways that Bernie's couldn't in 2016. Obama was just a special candidate which is probably why I supported him over Hillary. I would have voted for her had she won the nomination.

Ya. I tend to stay in Canada because most of my family lives here and it's less cucked on a day-to-day basis.

I live in california you sensitive faggot clinton was winning anyway

Why not just run down a crowded public street screaming; "I'm a stupid asshole!"

That way everyone knows your a Democrat.

slide thread

sage

>2008-Obama
>2012-Obama
>2016-Didn't vote
>2020-Trump

>2012: (didn't vote)
>2016: Trump

Thats just hurtful

No. Hurtful is when people look at me with hatred, disgust, and contempt for no other reason than my gender identity.

more traitors to Obama I see

>2004: Kerry
>2012: Obama
>2016: Trump

2012: Aleppo
2016: Trump and Trump

This was the right choice

1) NDP vs Harper (regret, I voted for legalized weed and non-intervention in the ME)
2) Conservatives provincially (they won but it was a girl who cucked out and I regret not voting WR)
3) Libertarian federally because I was butthurt over how shitty the Conservatives were doing in my province, this is the election Trudeau got in and I would definitely just bite my tongue and vote Harper if I could go back
4) Alberta party. Still pissed at our Conservative party and they were doing some random BS so I basically threw away my vote. Should have voted WR again.

I'm pretty happy about where the UCP and federal conservatives are right now, more hopeful than I've ever been for politicians since I've taken the red pill suppository from Sup Forums way back when. Also seeing just how shitty Liberals and NDP can be first hand I'll probably just strategically vote against those two for the rest of my life, no matter how ZOG infested or whatever the Conservative party is.

2016 primary: Rand Paul
2016 general: Donald Trump

2016 US Senate: Roy Blunt
2016 US house: Jacob Turk
2016 MO governor primary: John Brunner
2016 MO governor general: Eric Greitens
2016 MO lt. Gov: Mike Parsons

2008: Primary - Ron Paul | General - Nobody
2012: Primary - Ron Paul | General - Nobody
2016: Primary - Bernie Sanders | General - Hillary Clinton

United Conservative is terrible. Wildrose is just going to get neutered and destroyed by the Zogservatives like Reform did after they merged in 2003.

I don't know what the hell Brian Jean was thinking. He would have won easily in 2019. Now the Con slimebags are going to sandbag him and make sure Jason Kenney returns the Alberta right-wing to corporatist kikery.

2012: obama
2016: bernie then hillary

How'd you go from a lolcuck to an establishment cuck?

Allepo is in Syria,

if you let me smoke weed and leave me alone i'll vote for you

>rura
The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

City people are trash. Not something to tout as a positive.

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

Obama
Romney
Trump
I was a liberal Democrat while in college then i got a job and lost my insurance.

2008: Bob Barr and I think democratic downticket.
2012: Aleppo and I think republican downticket.
2016: Trump and all republican downticket.

I'll vote democrat if it's a Jim Webb style of DINO or blue dog democrat. In other words I will never be voting democrat.

Ironically you got to be a retard if you choose to live in a city.

Oh god I forgot she lost the popular vote to Obama too.

I guess I should be glad Obama won against her. We had 8 years of Obama but if we had 8 years of Hillary there's more of a likelihood Obama would have won in 2016.

There's other reasons too. My state is red state and it's a shit hole dump. Nobody wants to invest here and I don't blame them. I vote Dem, but the government will never change because niggers. I'd rather move out to California or the west coast where there's innovation.

I voted NO on gay marriage. The whole campaign has been a fucking joke to the point that the media rarely reports on it anymore.

IDK about that. I was skeptical about them but then a bunch of cucks got all huffy over the merger and left the Conservative parties and that made it all a lot more appealing in my eyes. Butt hurt cucks means there's a good chance of potential there. Of course nothing's certain in politics, there's always a chance of backstabbing kikery but I'm hopeful. I really liked Brian and Callaway and the other 2 would be "ok". A Kike'd up business neo-liberal is still 1000x better than the out right SJW Commies we have right now.

oldfag here

2016: Hillary
2012: Obama
2008: Obama
2004: Kerry
2000: Buchanan
1996: Dole
1992: Bush
1988: Bush
1984: Reagan

>2012
>Obama
>2016
>Trump
I'll leave to your imagination what happened in between.

but cities are centers of diversity and culture you racist bigoted misogynistic trans phobic piece of shit

City people must be pretty fucked in the head, must be all that city degeneracy, pollution etc, maybe even a mass of dead and illegal voters...EH!

bigot

2012: Gary Johnson
2016: Gary Johnson

>2000 Gore
>2004 didn't vote
>2008 didn't vote
>2012 primary I voted Ron Paul, didn't vote in the general
>2016 Trump

tits or GTFO

Christian Heritage Party every election

Trump

Why have you gotten more liberal? I've gotten more conservative, but still voted hillary/obama/obama

>still voted hillary
Cuckservative, through and through

2016: Bernie in the primary, Trump in the general

*puts her mocha latte down*
*takes her poodle off her lap*
UM, excuse me sweety-pie. You think it's okay to just go around shitposting like you do? Maybe you don't really understand... *flips her hair* After all, you rural and suburban retards are uncivilized folk. Oopsie, did I hurt your feelings? *crouches down and undoes your zipper* ahahaha--you're blushing? How pathetic... I guess you Trumpkin farmhands aren't used to REAL women after all those hours you spend on the farm. What's that, honeybuns? No--let me guess. That's why you carry such big guns around, you tiny-cocked bigot-- *stares, shocked, at your thundercock* Ahaha.. ahah... hah... Er, listen b-baby dick... J-Just lie back and relax. It'll make it easier to accept your privilege. *strokes your cock up and down, then starts blowing you gently* It'll... mmph... all be over soon... mmm... snookems. After all, even your dick admits that female is the superior gender. Look how hard I've made you. You're pathetic. Now... mmmph... once we're finished here, we're going to go back to my room and you can atone for all those horrible years of institutional privilege by submitting to my vagina, which, by the way, has its own voice

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

Fucking boomers...

2005 Meme Tadoshi
2009 Dikku Ratino
2013 Keku Potato

>voting a commie

t. cuckservative voter

2012 : Marine Le Pen
2017 : Marine Le Pen

2010: Liberal Democrat
2015: Conservative
2016: Remain