I'm trying to hone my Jew argument, and I need a bit of help...

I'm trying to hone my Jew argument, and I need a bit of help. I've started to actually break out my "Jews are in control" message in social circles, and people (even liberals) seem to be totally interested in it.

However, I lose steam at what the Jews' ultimate objective is. Why do the Jews want to spread degeneracy, destroy culture, open borders, etc? So that they can pick the pieces up and form a new world Jew order from the vomitous mess?

Help me streamline this thinking.

Everything you see going on is to reduce population.

for what reason

They want to create a new breed of people detached from the divine to be slaves. No past. No history just 1 single new race. The jews will be the creators and they will consider themselves gods.

what is your reference for this

> what the Jews' ultimate objective is.

Simply put, the objective is control. Complete and total control of the world. They believe it is their destiny. We are but cattle to be used by them for their purposes. Currently there is too much freedom, too much independance. It requires a monumental effort to get there way in all the different countries of the world. It would be so much simpler is there was merely a one world government. One governing body to subjugate and corrupt instead of many. In order to acheive this they need to bring down the most powerful and influential countries on earth, the US and western Europe.

Are you a fucking JIDF?

no, now answer my question faggot

Yes, jews want to get rid of whites, but to what end? How will a nonwhite world be better for the Jews... or for anyone really, including the shitskins?

Another memeball

Why don't you cut off your dick and eat in front of them, as proof that the Jews run everything?

The Jews are dying out. The Jews are even Jewing themselves.

I always like asking if it's alright to be a senator with dual citizenship, the answer is always no, and work from there.

It's actually pretty simple

Jews are the secret master race. This is the final red pill. Swallow it like a good goy.

Depends on the Jew. Some are into the Tikkun Olam nonsense thinking they're "healing the world". These are the ones who do the most manipulative shit and stage events to fool people into supporting the jew agenda.

Others just want shekels to impress their mummy.

Still others have some crazy plan to nuke the whole world while they're safe in Israel and then they'll just recolonize everything.
In any case the jews are a serious danger to the whole world and ought to be eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerased.

"to what end?" is hard to answer, since intention is subjective.

But the common answer is because they want to destroy white culture. Classical liberalism, mostly. The state can't control the people very well if the people refuse to give up their rights, and whites tend to go all fashy whenever the govt goes too far.

Govt can't prevent fashy tendencies if they have guns, free speech, and the right to gather. Look at the history of govt-creep, they've been trying to make it harder for us to maintain those rights through regulations and political posturing.

It's about control. (((They))) can't control a free population. You'll probably have more luck convincing people if you focus on "elites" rather than "jews". Most people don't understand jackshit about jews, so it's better to avoid it (in general) so you can speak on their level. The less room for interpretation you give someone, the better you can communicate with them.

You don't need to go any farther than telling them that jews own majority of networks / tv / whatever, you let them fill in the blanks after. I always pull out that they are nepotistic and how Jewish privilege is never questioned, that covers the people that aren't ready to question exactly why the Jews have majority control of the greatest forms of propoganda known to man. If you're talking to someone who will actually argue with you without pulling muh Holocaust then go gung ho, but for liberals you never tell them that they are doing bad things, just show them they have the perfect tools for it.

>it’s about control
This is what I don’t understand. What is there to gain in controlling a bunch of illiterate shitskins who are literally starving to death (many are now, just imagine how much worse Africa would be with no whites paying for aid, then apply that to the entire world) Doesn’t seem like there’d be much to control, at least resource-wise, so I ask again, why?

Profit.

You've done well to make it that far, mind sharing the angles you took into opening a dialogue on jewish influence in the west? It's been one the toughest nuts for me to crack. I've had success shining light on minorities, feminism, and communism. But when I bring up jews I'm always met with confusion, they've insulted themselves so well in the american mind as eternal victims where any close examination of them is seen as the ultimate taboo and I am patient but seem to have hit a wall. Maybe it will take more time.

Either source your claims (theological scriptures will do) or fuck off.

all you have to do is point out jews

normies will start former connections themselves

*insulated

an example happened today with my brother, when we were talking about the idiots in the NFL kneeling for the anthem. he kept talking about how the blacks are ruining America and should consider themselves lucky slavery even happened.

then I broke out the Jew card. the fucking Jews are initiating this as another ploy to further divide society and degrade the white man. and Trump is even part of it. Look at his fanning the flames! Any president would continue this type of divisive trash because the Jews run everything.

destroy countries and build their own

I do lightly bring up jewish influence when they're related to the topic at hand although I don't go as far as you did in your example. The problem is the idea of underhanded jewish meddling has yet to stick. Like your brother, coworkers and family will call out the bullshit of blm and far left types rather frequently now but they still don't hear the hand rubbing in the distance.

Have you ever read "The Time Machine"? H.G. Wells. That's what they want. For them to be in control of a population that is dumb and easily controlled. They want us to rely on them for everything while they profit from us. They want us to be all one controllable people but separate from them.

Degenerate nihilistic hedonists don't rock the boat.

>we are the Berg.
>lower your inhibitions and surrender your shekels.
>your biological and technological distinctiveness distinctiveness will be merged.
>your culture will adapt to service (((us))).

I honestly don't get it
it's either you goyim act mindlessly without thinking 15 seconds ahead, or overthink trivialities to the point of it being comical

american jews like anything that creates debt. that's literally all there is to it. then you have to repay that debt with interest or everything that you own and worked for becomes the property of your (((bank))). as evil and devious as it may seem to you, remember that you can simply avoid this on the individual level if you have the time and patience to deal with yourt own finances and refuse to own a credit
however your government also borrows money from a (((central bank))), which means that jews benefit every time you have large expenses. arabs exploding? debt. dindus on welfare? debt. women are sluts? debt. that's all.
the simple answer is thus: jews want you to spend money on things you don't need because then they earn money. be more frugal and vote in officials that don't want a large and spend-y government and jews don't make as much money so you can be happy

There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish

I-is this a trick?

sure
I make shekels every time an american reads my musings and tries dropping his debt to GDP ratio.

>filename

kek

No, that's a narcissist.

They want to rule the world and have our governments importing browns in the hopes that we will kill each other off, then only keep enough of us around to be their cattle...
Open borders for Israel, a real Jewish supremacist state.

>However, I lose steam at what the Jews' ultimate objective is.

It's the sick joy someone gets from being in power over someone who can't do anything about it.
They just have to look over to the pet goy and say "hey, this guy thinks I'm in power, what a putz!" and the pet goy, ignorant of who told him that, attacks the wrongthinker for the entertainment of the jew

That's a good point. I don't think it's all Jews but rather a small share of them. Most Jews live normal lives, have a job and most non-orthodox Jews also marry people from other races (like Zuckerberg).
Therefore it doesn't make much sense to say it's THE Jew.
Also from what I heard and read about Israel is that the Jews also rip eachother off when there's no goy they can gut.