Brit/pol - Good Morning Edition

>Who are the Scottish Dawn neo-Nazi group?
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-41440467

>10 Things to Know About Henry Bolton
order-order.com/2017/09/29/10-things-know-henry-bolton

> Tory party conference to get ‘biggest ever’ armed security detail
rt.com/uk/405051-conservative-conference-manchester-protest

>First same sex Anglican church wedding takes place in Edinburgh
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-41441611

>NHS is not fit for the 21st century hospital chief inspector warns
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/29/nhs-not-fit-21st-century-hospital-chief-inspector-warns

>Complaints against Lavinia Woodward judge are dismissed
news.sky.com/story/judge-who-spared-oxford-student-lavinia-woodward-from-jail-for-stabbing-boyfriend-investigated-11058748

>Two ex-members of the IRA could finally face prosecution
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4933950/Two-ex-members-IRA-finally-face-prosecution.html

>Big Ben tower repair costs double to £61m
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41444415

>The first 100 days of Corbyn
spectator.co.uk/2017/09/the-first-100-days-of-corbyn

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506754113960.webm
forbes.com/sites/laurenorsini/2015/06/12/why-adults-fall-in-love-and-spend-big-money-on-cartoon-characters/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/29/nhs-not-fit-21st-century-hospital-chief-inspector-warns
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-41452003
youtube.com/watch?v=goM94wLq-zk
youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk
strawpoll.me/14041285
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hello

First for Owen Jones

Daily reminder that there existed a time when Britain was not considered a joke:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506754113960.webm

i just got this figure earlier today
been a happy goy all day

never seen that one
it's pretty cute
shame kirino doesn't normally look like that and that she's a BITCH

yeah when i first saw it i just impulse bought it. i, too, prefer ruri but this kirino figure is just to good not to have

morning all

Come join won't ya on discord /nK6e7jP

I used to hate you people, now it's pity I feel. What warps a man's mind so deeply that he invests time and energy into animated school children? Is it escapism from his dull or failed reality? Is it sexual attraction to the children depicted in suggestive ways in these cartoons? I assume it is a mixture of both and other factors. It really is pitiful.

filter the tripnigger

Please user, explain to me why you obsess over Japanese cartoon school children? I want to understand what has perverted you, and many others, in such an oddly specific way.

It's singular. I'm not an adulterer. I want to put my head on her lap and fall asleep while she plays with my hair and I forget about the red pills and black pills.

I thought you left.

It's a cartoon, a Japanese cartoon and one depicting a female of questionable age. It is perverse and uncomfortable, what has perverted you to obsess over such an odd thing?

If she were real then maybe one day I would find the rest that I desire. That is why I must fantasise over something that does not exist.

>Such feelings aren’t so odd, according toDr.Robin Rosenberg, a clinical psychologist in Menlo Park, Calif. A contributor toThePsychology of Harry Potterand a coauthor in a psychological study of cosplay—dressing up as a favorite fictional character—Rosenberg says fantasy is a large part of the attraction.

>“If you enliven an anime character enough with personality characteristics, it doesn’t matter that it’s a cartoon,” she says. “If a stick figure were animated and had personality and human-like characteristics, we could probably get a crush on a stick figure.”

>Crushes, almost by definition, are based on the qualities we think someone—real or fictional—possesses, Rosenberg points out.The mind fills in the blank spaces between what we know about a person, making it easy to see what we want to see. Then we get a crush because of what we see. We don’t get crushes on people we know really well.

>Adults who already devote their hobbies to anime and cartoons are more likely to get crushes on these fictional characters because they expose themselves to them more often. However, Rosenberg observes that it doesn’t make their feelings necessarily less healthy than those of people with crushes on real people.

>“If you have a crush onJustin Bieber, for example, it’s as two dimensional as having a crush on an anime character. The concept of Justin Bieber that you’re in love with is not a real person,” she said.

>Dr. Robin Rosenberg

>Rosenberg

Hmm...

How does it work? Is it anonymous?

Forgot link
forbes.com/sites/laurenorsini/2015/06/12/why-adults-fall-in-love-and-spend-big-money-on-cartoon-characters/
So it's failure to be successful with social interactions with women in real life that has forced your mind to twist itself into perversion to feed it's desire?

No, I could get just about any girl that I desired.

Anime characters are hyper exaggerated in behaviour and characteristic

It's autism basically

Come on now, you're a Japanese cartoon obsessed pervert with a specific taste for school children.

But why specifically school children? Is it those trying to repress noncery and using cartoons as an outlet?

I might sign up for Discord, lads. Anyone else use it (aside from the user who posted that link earlier)?

Scots nazi group banned, what do they do to get banned? In the pic it looks as if the main thing is marching around with flags gets you banned as a hate group

Child

Pretty much nothing whatsoever.

The tripfags have their own private discord I think. Or at least they used to.

So you're a closet nonce?

Not cool, mate. Sort yourself out.

Identitarian is a word that the left see as Supremacist, therefore to be an Identitarian like scottish dawn is the same as being nazis.

to be honest, if they wanted to have legitimacy, they needed to think up new tactics and go the suit and tie route and get on councils and into holyrood instead of scarves covering their faces and waving flags.

they need arguments to destroy challengers, because there is little way, at present, to counter a claim that you are a nazi because laypeople are too scared to question it for fear of getting tarred with the same brush.

It depends which sort of genre. Anime in general is mostly just an art style.
I'd definitely say that, in the modern age, there isn't much interesting interpersonal stuff happening after university or education.
It's just work and raising a family. Admirable, but not especially heroic or story-worthy.
You could also see it as trying to experience youth over again - or for the first time (ala autism).

If you want to know about some of the disgusting and repulsive stuff (a subset of manga), I think Bowden talked about it in his talk on Yukio Mishima. He thinks it's sort of an outlet for the faux-pleasantry that can occur in Japanese culture.

Do you use it? Is there an official Brit/pol/ server? I just created an account.

I understand that there are different genres, I've even watched spirited away and enjoyed it, in a Disney sort of way. But what I'm talking about specifically is the habit prevalent here of obsessively posting school children and remarking about how cute they are. It's uncomfortable and bewildering.

No I don't, user, and nor would I ever.

Tbh the whole flag waving thing seems a bit dated
Banned because of a word/name what a tolerant and inclusive society we live in..

Fair enough. It looks shit anyway.

I dunno, but in the grand scheme of things posted on Sup Forums that's quite normal by comparison.

what did the bbuh mean by this

It's not the real Eddie.

I don't quite think so, as I'm not attracted to children or even teenagers of the age of the character. I only said child because the canonical age of the character is under 18, but I don't think that that remotely means that I'm attracted to children.

I'll prove it later today

how's the hydrocodone treating you?

Congratulations on the kid, by the way.

just reading about this Scottish dawn group for their first time. where can I get more info? asking for a friend.

t.GCHQ

>NHS is not fit for the 21st century hospital chief inspector warns

Good, finally, maybe the government will cut off that lumbering behemoth's weight, be able to cut our taxes SIGNIFICANTLY, kills off the unnecessary national insurance and put it into the hands of private organisations that will provide world class investment in our health services.

Is anybody doing anything today that is, dare I say, fun?

>the NHS will never be killed
>taxes as a percentage of GDP will never be decreased
>the welfare state will never disappear
>security will always be provided by the state
why live...

No.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-41452003

>26

You think that the government will reduce taxes at all, let alone significantly, if they got rid of the NHS? How adorable.

3D women, everyone.

rip yktds bird

kek yeah I thought that as well
must be a gang/drugs thing

>this is what passes of as a gang nowadays

fucking lost yutes

>glen ayy lmao

That faggot needs to jump off a cliff.

The bird in this game is really fit.

Now that UKIP is run by a Libdem, I suppose the best hope for a "rightwing" party in the UK is a takeover of the Tory party by Mogg or someone similar, who would then have to lurch to the right.

>there shouldn't be a cap on immigration
I refuse to believe that he said this. How could UKIP elect somebody like this?

Fuck UKIP. Fuck every political party in Britain and fuck British politics. Head to the hills and arm yourself.

whatever you say MI5

Might just go full daftie at this point desu

You're a deluded fool who has no idea about what we're up against.

(((hes))) not wrong, people fall in love with stupid shit all the time, or rather what it represents in their heads. Doesn't even need to be human, like that bird who was in love with the Berlin Wall, when they tore it down she went mental saying they were murdering her bloke...

He ain't no hooman being

youtube.com/watch?v=goM94wLq-zk
Fuck off spies

Saying something like “go arm yourself” is fucking stupid though.

It's settled in now.
Seriously: who do we support in politics?
Do we have a single /guy/ in Britain anymore?
Who is on our side?
The biggest party we can potentially get behind got 2,414 votes last election.
What do we do?

He is entertaining and has some good points. But serious question, is he all there in the head? Seems a bit off.

Nobody.

Every viable party panders to our enemies. There is absolutely nothing we can do about it. I suggest we just wait until this country collapses.

START LEGALLY ACQUIRING FIREARMS

Where can we move? Maybe I'll try to live in Japan...

Why? Firearms aren't illegal and I did not suggest that anyone do anything with them. The implication was for hunting or self defence purposes only.

Let me tell you something about sodomy user, one of these days you're going to blow out your shitter, the doc will cut you open and spool out your sausage casing with a fishing rod and sow you up with butcher's twine like a pork roast. You think that's where it ends? Ha you wish! Because your intestines got sent to the dog food factory you have to get colostomy bag, and that's the end of your social life because you're literally full of shit and nobody wants to hang out with a guy that carries a bag of his own shit around with him. "Hey user" they'll say, "nice fanny pack, can you give me some gum or mints or whatever you've got in there?" But you won't be able to give them gum or mints, you'll have to open it and hand them a big slimy pile of shit, is that what you want? But that's not the worst of it! Because you're the shit guy people will start expecting you to take care of all of their other stinky shit, like they'll drop off baby skunks and garbage at your house and you'll have to take it, because what else are you going to do shit guy? Not take people's shit? Why would anyone hang out with your smelly shit carrying ass if you weren't going to take their shit for them?

Of course you could always fuck the poop hole while you search for houses near the sewage plant you sick bastard

Russia, Poland, Czech Republic, etc. Japanese people probably wouldn’t accept you.

Make your stand here. If you run away, you're no better than Syrian cowards running away while their countrymen die fighting IS and K*urds.

I'm not going to sacrifice my children's livelihoods so that Mohammad can honour kill one of them and live off the taxes of the other.

Being "National Action", a group that disbanded last year. I'm assuming it's just the same people starting a new group and getting shut down again. The state will hound these lads until they give up any nationalistic activism or get put in jail.

That's what you get for criticising St. JO COX

Nips are notorious for rejection of outsiders, there's a whole expat community complaining about Nippon "racism". Have some respect for them and stay away Gaijin youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk

Northern Ireland is like 98% white and part of the UK, you can go and live there without much complication because you're already a citizen of the UK.

Had a right fucking barny with the fiancee last night about her taking my name. What can I do to convince her?

Cancel the marriage and bail ASAP.

What's your surname? (If you dare post that on Brit/pol/)

As someone who doesn't like the Labour party, I am looking forward to the Conservative party conference tomorrow!

Get her drunk and convince her through an impassioned and tearful speech. Then when she feels anxious in the morning tell her how happy you are and cook her breakfast.

There is none. By the time one might potentially arise, the demographic changes will be too severely irreversible for them to democratically gain any meaningful power. There is nothing you or pretty much anyone can do now. When Corbyn gets elected, you will see that clearly for yourself.

I've said it before and I shall say it again now: the only plausible way to even come remotely close to saving this country would be for an incredibly well funded, precisely timed and flawlessly executed coup d'etat to be carried out by a group of knowledgeable, well trained and extremely dedicated group of insiders within the police, armed forces, government, intelligence community and private sector. I cannot see that happening at all, but it's not completely outside the realm of possibility. If it did somehow happen, we would be condemned and isolated by large portions of the international community and would be somewhat of a rogue state. I would much prefer that to the alternative we now face.

This will be my last ever post on brit/pol/. There is nothing more that can be said here. Good luck, all. And good bye.

If we don't stand against this shit, and turn the tide there is no future for us or our descendants. Either we fight and win, or the future will be white genocide followed by global stagnation and decline.

But good on you, buy another generation of peace by running away to Japan and do absolutely nothing to avert the coming catastrophe. Your grandchildren will know you were a real fucking hero.

She's just worried about pic related mate

strawpoll.me/14041285
strawpoll.me/14041285
strawpoll.me/14041285

No.

I’ll be out of here within the next ten years or so.

At least they'll be born.
There won't be a war. There will be a gradual decline into weakness and a gradual increase in apathy. Sometimes fearlessness is nothing but stupidity.
I don't care for your LARPing. I'll spend a few years trying to spread ideas, nothing will get better, and then I'll leave before it's illegal to do so.

Most normal Women have no problem about doing that , only ones that do are feminist loons . red flag user

Best hope is that in our lifetimes we have our happening and ultimately inherit the rubble&ruins of what was once our country, then lay the foundations for something to be rebuilt on top of it. We're not voting our way out of this, and we're not negotiating our way out either. We'll either survive as a matter of necessity or disappear.

You won't do anything mate. You won't spread ideas and you won't leave either.

They won't leave just because prosperity is gone.

Mate, Japan will not accept you. Go for a holiday but staying there long-term and getting citizenship is near impossible for whites, and quite rightly so.

Either stay or move to Eastern Europe.

Only people they want are English teachers i hear