Concrete Revolutio OST 2

Second OST / Composite Album's out, and it's as amazing as I expected, even including the inserts that had already been released.

I know I'm a day late, but I didn't even see any threads on the archive, so I assume nobody here noticed.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=824745
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Terrible show

Off yourself.

Also links? Its not on nyaa

Where did you even find such a bad opinion user

I was told there was going to be a thread on the 29th. Are you from the future?
Hello Hyouma.
I'm going to assume the worst and say that it's probably on hikariost.

Obligatory bump until links are delivered.

What the hell are you talking about? Of course it's on nyaa. Also, don't feed trolls in my thread, thanks.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=824745

Disc 2 Track 5 best track, although I've admittedly not gotten past the halfway mark on the second disc yet.

I'm going to operate under the assumption that the guy you replied to searched for the something along the lines of Concrete Revolutio and not the actual nip title.
Thanks for the link, though.

Fair enough.

RL timeline when?

I take back what I said about the best track. The second half of Disc 2 completely blew my expectations out of the water. Now I can't choose a favorite at all. Probably one of the many songs featuring the melody from The Beginning.

pretty sad it's over, movie or s2 when? we need jirozilla

Love letter user here with the last set of images

I've been waiting for this. Thanks.

Thanks. I wouldnt notice otherwise.

>The Beginning music box ver.

>That Happy End cover
Too bad they never got into the 80s, I would love to hear some nice covers of YMO, Stalin, Ippu-Do...

Disc 1 Track 8 is great

Can some post a loop webm of the ED? The part where Kikko and three others are walking.

I can't believe how much i miss Kikko walking every week.