Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP

Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP.

Other urls found in this thread:

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.ch/2013/03/sam-altman-is-not-blithering-idiot.html?m=1
tutor2u.net/economics/reference/measuring-national-income-gdp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you live in a house with walls and a locked door?

Yes. What's your point?

why does it always have to be about money with ancaps? some ppl actually have principles which are not for sale

Same deal. Prevent crimes and avoid them leeching our welfare system.

so that white bois don't have to compete with abdullah from africa to get her pussy

importing unproductive people to welfare states would only double the taxation. no nigger or arab is going to create enough value to outdo what he consumes in social welfare

but then again - the best way to collapse the welfare state is maybe letting those people in? but how are we going to get rid of them after there's no more gibs? most of them will just become criminal.

/thread

Why would we want money if we are being fucked by inmigrants or the government itself?

>real GDP
I realise it's bait, but nevertheless here is a link.
unqualified-reservations.blogspot.ch/2013/03/sam-altman-is-not-blithering-idiot.html?m=1

if your principles are incompatible with liberty then you are a nigger subhuman and should gas yourself

The only borders open nigger lover are the ones in the EU. Nigger thinks people should place them where ever they want to be for free. Truly a nigger who needs to be gassed.

Imagine for a moment that there were a newly discovered alien world. The people there are somehow capable of interacting with humans. They don't even have biochemical barriers. They're friendly, decent, and somehow perfectly adept at integrating with human cultures in every way except politically. Politically, they're communists and will work tirelessly to undermine all other systems.

Would our GDP go up for importing them? No. It'd go to shit. We'd suffer and they'd suffer. Everything that makes a place worth immigrating to in the long run comes from decent policy and a self-responsible culture. Even when immigrants come for handouts, it's the history of sane culture that created a land rich enough to give shit away.
A libertarian immigration policy would be an immigration policy that brings in libertarians.

What the hell is GDP?

And whats so great about having more of it?

GDP is the total value of the goods and services produced in a year. Goods and services satisfy our needs and wants so we want to produce as much as possible with our limited resources.

1. America doesn't have a sane culture
2. Immigrants are communist

*aren't

Why should the whole world get to enjoy our liberties?

You're right about immigrants being communist in the real world, too. It wasn't the trickiest hypothetical. They keep bringing in the bad ideas that made their own cultures worth fleeing.

You should value America's culture more, AnCap. America didn't invent capitalism, but we've done a great deal to prove its worth.

mIGRANTS FUCKED MY MIGRANES HAKALH

And quadruple the world's crime rate

The components of GDP are:

Personal Consumption Expenditures plus Business Investment plus Government Spending plus (Exports minus Imports).

Yes more expence.

tutor2u.net/economics/reference/measuring-national-income-gdp

you get GDP, you lose pure white cuties like pic related. doesn't sound like a good deal to me.

Because I'm not a materialist scumbag who only values money. Open borders immigration will ruin our quality of life, change our country forever, and will ultimately only benefit (((those at the top))).

Free migration is what every human trafficker wants.

Help give leakers the confidence to leak us information by answering their questions:

According to KIKES, you slide thread circumcised shit.
Also I dont care as much for riches, as for ethnostate.
Whats more hou have the ndrver to put pic of master race lady, while those will not exist if immigration is allowed.
You retarded twat-fart.

I like my Poland Polish
Not English, Syrian or Turkish -- Just polish and polish alone.

economists also told bush it was a good idea to give a bunch of mcdonalds niggers loans for houses. This crashed the market in 08.

Economists are morons

You dont think you will benefit from a doubled real GDP now, do you?

Not in countries with welfare.

How many of these economists work for George Soros?

this

>mcdonalds niggers

>why don't you let Jamal rape your daughters so that the 1% can stuff their pockets even more?

Capitalists get the gas too once we're in power