What happened to this board? A few year back I used to visit it for useful accurate and interesting information...

What happened to this board? A few year back I used to visit it for useful accurate and interesting information. What is with all this white genocide stuff? I am a white guy living in the United states and I can assure you that white folks here are not under any threat of genocide. I am guessing by this websites statistics that many of the old visitors have jumped off the ship. You reap what you sow in this life. Hundreds of years of colonialism is being reversed in Europe. Those people who were once exploited, abused, and lorded over are coming to your countries to take over. It wasn't a problem when you were all doing to colonizing but now it's happening to you, you've got your knickers in a twist. Looks like karma to me, and some of the users on this website make it hard for us to criticize Israel. They give credence to the assertion that criticism of Israel is the new anti-Semtism. That said, I believe in free speech, so have it, Enjoy yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nVmPG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

VIVA LA RAZA PUTA GRINGO

David. You're a fucking Jew. Kill yourself.

Ok kike

>Those people who were once exploited, abused, and lorded over are coming to your countries to take over. It wasn't a problem when you were all doing to colonizing but now it's happening to you, you've got your knickers in a twist.

White people, the first ones in history, decided that colonizing people is wrong. So they stopped. No conqueror has ever done this. And all they get in return for it is everyone trying to destroy their civilization.

White people need to go back to the way they were. Ruthlessly destroying their enemies and regarding the inferior civilisations as things to be suppressed and destroyed. Since the inferior people can't accept the gracious acts of the Whites, but instead stab White people in the backs after they make unprecedented acts in the realm of ethics.

Hey.

l'm a pozcuck. You want to know what that is? Listen closely.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: a black child. But the pozzed cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their musky scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the HIV Twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife, who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.

>Rich white people and white Jews are an elite group of people who dictate 3rd world scum into our countries
>hurr it's white genocide

No you fucking moron, this is a depopulation scheme, it was never about white genocide, it's more about white reduction, when our countries collapse into a 3rd world shithole they will just nuke and kill everything in their path. No nigger will survive to see the NWO

>t. tinfoil hat fag that reads too many doomsday conspiracy theories

This doesn't offset the debt owed to these people. I think we need to at least offset the Holocaust number first so we should lose at least a few more million lives to cover that, but it would be much easier to simply remove the root of the problem which seems to be whiteness itself.

Holocaust never happened David.

In other words: The suggestion that it is somehow possible to separate whiteness from oppression is impossible as history attests.

What happened to this board? A few year back I used to visit it for useful accurate and interesting information. What is with all this white genocide stuff? I am a white guy living in the United states and I can assure you that white folks here are not under any threat of genocide. I am guessing by this websites statistics that many of the old visitors have jumped off the ship. You reap what you sow in this life. Hundreds of years of colonialism is being reversed in Europe. Those people who were once exploited, abused, and lorded over are coming to your countries to take over. It wasn't a problem when you were all doing to colonizing but now it's happening to you, you've got your knickers in a twist. Looks like karma to me, and some of the users on this website make it hard for us to criticize Israel. They give credence to the assertion that criticism of Israel is the new anti-Semtism. That said, I believe in free speech, so have it, Enjoy yourselves.

I'm not going to debate this ridiculous antisemetic conspiracy theory 20 of my family members died in the Holocaust I don't need any other proof to confirm if happened, you can go now.

Listen David. Your family members are liars.

This seems like it was written by one of your own, I wouldn't be surprised because the "alt-right" has quite a history being dishonest.

Anecdotal evidence that wouldn't stand up in court, David. You should know better than that.

Yes David, as is par for the course every time your nose pokes around these parts. Just deny everything I'm sure you're very convincing.
Fucking Jew.

Why don't you show me any evidence this "Emily Goldstein" exists? I can't find anything

archive.is/nVmPG

Cmon David. You're a special kind of retarded Jew. Do you whisper to yourself every night that you're a chosen person? Chosen to be fucking retarded.

My internet searches didn’t turn up any professors, by that name, who are likely authors of the article. There are no links, on the page, to any other articles by this author, nor does it state which institution she teaches at, or what her specialty is. So I’m calling this one a hoax, satire or trolling.

Call it what you want to call it David. You're here to distract from the false flag psy op at USAFA. I know what you're up to faggot