Is he right Sup Forums? Are their memes better than ours?

Is he right Sup Forums? Are their memes better than ours?

This is leftie meme for example
Any thoughts?

No and you posted this same thread 100000000 times already but it won't ever stop threads like these from getting 300+ replies and sliding whatever important news is actually going on because Sup Forums is pure shit and the mods never enforce the fucking rules anymore

Are we defeated?

more like

Left memes: [rambling unfunny paragraph about bullshit]

right memes: [2 sentences that are direct and too the point]

memes should be easy to read and easy to remember. Left can't meme for shit 95% of the time.

show me a single good leftist meme I dare you

More like
>lefty memes: unfunny gay shit
>right wing memes: historically accurate and funny

>Anarcho-stalinist
Is this meme? It's pretty good.

Has anyone tried to get this person to post "left memes" that fit his qualifications?
Because I've got folders full of "right memes"

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand lefty memes. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the memes will go over a typical viewer’s head.

I dare everyone to try and find a leftist meme that doesn't reference Harry Potter, Star Wars, or a cartoon intended for children.

holy fuck sides crippled

the meme copypasta he posted is proof of the opposite

most of the "sophisticated" leftist humour is usually always reddit tier shit and 100% nihilistic at its core

Memes need to be true to be funny

Fucking amazing

>mao tse tung
fucking cantos need to die

daily reminder: Leftists can't meme.
pic unrelated

It's impossible, and your double twos confirm that.

Honestly I dont think i've ever seen an actual lefty meme that was historically aware much less accurate. Most are just harry potter shit or long diatribes about blumpf being orange.

/thread

you simply need a larger intellect to understand left memes

right memes are just for rural and conservative retards

Left: Only make fun of white men, but keep it clean!

Right: Anything goes.

Ours are more popular with the normies that hate us more.
Says all that need be said.

These people unironically seem like they have autism.

They can't help but virtue signal even when making memes. Their memes reek of insecurity

>why the left can't meme
It's because the lefty mindset and the progressive ideology of victimhood lacks any ideological tools for self-criticism and self-awareness. This leads to a general poverty of humor amongst its adherents.
Creating memes also requires work, which lefties don't like. They'd rather virtue signal behind their twitter and jewbook accounts.
Because of this completely dull and humorless lifestyle of being offended by everhthing (racism, cultural appropriation, patriarchy, sexism, a plethora of something-phobe's etc.) you end up getting your kicks from wagging your finger at everybody else and that doesn't leave much room for fun.

Conservative comedians don't exist, that should clue you in.

>history
these faggots burn hirstory

>Anarcho Stalinist
This person sounds confused as fuck.

Also, Ive never seen a lefty "meme" with a caption consisting of less than 300 words and that someone without a bachelor's in [muh marginalized snowflake group]-studies would even get

I think the weirdest part is how they're trying to adopt right wing memes. They just throw out these terms like snowflake or cuck and seem to have no idea what they mean. It's like when someone tries to use words they don't understand to try to sound smart, but in this case edgy/hip/whatever.

They do but they usually are banned from the spotlight because they said uh oh no no words and hurt fweewins

They'll never be able to handle out bantz.

>If it doesn't mention Hitler or blacks it must be from someone left wing
This is why Leftists lost.

I see lefties calling anybody with any criticism of anything a "snowflake".

They do not grasp that title is meant for somebody who is a self-important twat and tries to use identity politics to crybully people.

It's like they live in a completely different reality. A very not-self aware one.

>insert 30 panel webcomic about how great polyamory is

No their memes suck.

Considering "the people's" started from the American republic and ow means commies I think you could probably go back thru history and follow leftist words and phrases as being right wing for a long time before.

>team rocket always loses
>communist always loses
bretty ebin meme 9/11

>Le Drumpf is Hitler
>fucking love science
>real Communism has never been tried
>female penis
They are just unironic versions of our memes and taken as actual ideologies

I ain’t neva been no normie my nigga

I always thought it meant because they are unique but apparently it's because they are fragile.

>are their memes better than ours

No

>9fag
At least remove the watermark

Triggered is the other notable one.

A friend of mine likes to browse r/Drama and keeps linking me these threads, where they'll ping some retarded fellow for laughs and the guy will sperg out about how they must be TRIGGERED when he's the only one reacting strongly.

Bit of column A, bit of column B

>left
>memes
pick one

That's what the bottom feeders do.

I imagine the smart lefties know they arent using snowflake right but are purposely diluting it by making it an insult that means literally nothing. Or hell, maybe it's just bumbling idiot boomer cuckservatives. I remember before snowflake seeped into the normie consciousness, Sean Hannity was talking about how it was the hip new slang that the cool kids like Milo were using, maybe they're partially to blame too

The left can't meme, because the best holds nuggets of truth that enhance our experience with them
The The left mostly bases their world view that is not compatible with our own.
I take it as a sign that ours is closer to the truth since many lefties will admit that our humor is funny whereas you don't see the reverse.

Not an argument

It isn't about intelligence, you dolt. It's about brevity and memeability.

actually pictures with text are called IMAGE MACROS. technically they are not memes at all. not in the slightest.

Nice flag my Gurkha

The reason the left can't meme is because their ideas are too complex. That doesn't mean they are correct, but they are never concise. It's pretty easy to say why affirmative action is founded on double standards, but it takes a lot longer to explain why it isn't.

A shill I see! Or maybe three? Zounds! How they live in luxury! To be able to go and try and cross ya with such obviously stale copypasta!

Thanks, Elon

>anarcho-stalinist
It's hard to beat a living breather meme.

Honestly all of the light-hearted memes from 2016 are pretty much dead. Snowflake/triggered/ and SJW bashing got into the normie-sphere and is no longer edgy.

Except cuck. Cuck will always be funny. It is like an unstoppable word that never loses it's punch, because it perfectly sums up leftist ideology.

Just goes to show how retarded leftists are. They probably felt insulted by it, without bothering to think about the meaning of the term and wanted to throw it back in spite as soon as possible. That's when you get sneering leftists going "oh well aren't drumpfsters special snowflakes now??"

I've seen a couple but I can't remember what they were.

As opposed to countless good right-wing memes, basically nothing.

>Anarcho-stalinist
Someone so uneducated and retarded can't be right.

Yes, and I'll tell you why.

Arts and entertainment are, generally speaking, the domain of the liberal, because someone with an innate talent usually discovers their talent at a young age. It's not likely that someone who is adept at painting, or has a lovely singing voice, or is hilariously funny would only find out about this in adulthood. No, a liberal's talents will be identified at a young age. Once an artist or entertainer is "discovered" they usually lose focus in their education and instead focus on their talent. Is it any coincidence, then, that the liberal's intelligence and worldview end up stunted? Take the extreme example where an actor or musician moves to Hollywood and completely abandons his schooling instead to focus on fame and fortune. Would you expect such a person to have anything other than a childlike understanding of economics, politics, and the world in general?

So yes, generally speaking the left is funnier than the right. But I reject the notion that it's because their jokes cover a "broad spectrum" of political ideologies and history. By the very nature of a talented liberal entertainer, this is impossible. He's simply not intelligent enough to cover a "broad spectrum" of political ideologies. Instead he simply parrots the viewpoints the elites convince him of.

Americuck lol

This is it

Is the joke that Team rocket's intro makes no sense and they never achieve anything close to what it says?

>it's difficult to defend the indefensible
Really makes me think

There's an essay by George Orwell in which he brings up an anecdote of communist agitators standing in front of school trying to convince the kids to become commie.

The boy asks them, can I be boyscout if I'm communist? They answer "no, boyscouts are a symbol of imperialistic blah blah blah blah blah". Orwell being a commie hinted the fallacy in this approach. The boy wanted to be scout. The simplest way to convince him to communist would be saying "Yes, but in our boyscouts organisation independent from the state".

This is how I feel about lefty memes most of the time. It's autistic rambling that visually resembles viral "funny picture".

That's not how you point at France

More like France/Spain border

>Left memes: boring and dumb stuff made of popular knowledge and inaccurately memorized propaganda.
>Right memes: Caustic and dark humour that triggers the left so much they can't never recover.

Basically the left are autists with no social skills, who's most hurtful thing they've came up with was "all these internet trolls living in their mother's basements and kissless virgins lol" and they repeat it over and over even if it's more true for them since they can't land a job with their gender studies than the working class that goes on the internet to vent about niggers after a hard day working.

I bet their mom loved it tho

Leftymemes:
>Allow me to write a 10,000 word essay on why I am correct in the most boring, obnoxious, pseudo-intellectual manner possible! You see, the means of production Anarcho-Communism Engels collectivism et cetera et cetera ad infinitum...
>God I am so intelligent!

Right-wing memes:
>Lmao niggers

Every "left wing meme" I have seen lately has been some Sup Forums meme "flipped over" to be a really boring, inoffensive, lazy communist propaganda piece. There's no edge, they give too many fucks about looking progressive and tolerant of everyone except acceptable targets.

Have you ever seen a communist meme bragging about the Holodomor? No? Now how many Nazi memes have you seen joking about the Holocaust? Exactly.

Posadism. The jist of it is some retarded latin american commied unironically thought it they lit up the joint with nukes that ayy lmao (who are ostensibley commies because its the future!) would come along and save us

So yeah some commies would rather have us all nuked to death lmao

K

Honestly that was one of the most liberating things about leaving behind leftism. Their ideology is a bunch of convoluted bullshit, all of which seems intuitively wrong, that only makes sense when you connect these overly complex pieces together. And none of these ideas ever work in the real world.

I feel like that's gotta be partially why people get more conservative as they get older. In college you're taught to use your fancy book learnin' to overly complicate simple shit. The first time you do that in the real world, some sub 90 IQ dude that you're supervising is going to accuse you of being an educated idiot and demonstrate an infinitely higher aptitude for problem solving than you, and you either learn to strip it back and reclaim your common sense or you become a head up your ass academic who marches with antifa and wonders why your life is in the shitter.

No. I like our memes better.

>Team Rocket
>Gets BTFO'd by a Yellow and Black Mouse who uses lighting bolts
Accurate.

anyone with hobbies and interests always reek of insecurity.

>Arguing over who's memes are better
Bunch of fucking autists, the entire lot of you.

You can tell they have frontal lobe brain damage.

SAD!

thanks my burger

>anarcho-stalinist
What? And you are an olive rape baby nigger

it is known

The great thing about our memes, is that most of them don't even require a clever twist. They're literally just a quote of some crazy shit some sand nigger said.

Leftie memes just end up looking like insecure virtue signaling

They have to somehow signal that they have the moral high-ground in their memes

10/10 very nicely adapted, excellent pasta fu.

I always intrepreted the insult snowflake to mean that they all want to be unique but really snowflake are pretty much all the same.

>Anarcho stalinist
The biggest joke is his username

Lip paralysis from sucking dick

The left can’t memay

This is a Sup Forums-tier meme. It's just a screenshot. That's all it needs to be. No witty title or trendy innuendo.

at least CNN was original

Leftism is all mental gymnastics and unrealistic idealism

But they will say "The solutions to problems are more complex than they appear! Retarded conservatives are too simple!"

But then they come out with logic like "Muslims are being radicalized because we say mean things about them. When your enemy kills you, you win".

They have gone down way too many logical rabbit holes to come up with that solution.

>I always intrepreted the insult snowflake to mean that they all want to be unique but really snowflake are pretty much all the same.

I thought it meant that somebody was trying to weaponize their "UNIQUE IDENTITY" by demanding accomidations be made for them.

Like "I am a polyamorous a-gender victim of rape, so you need to do this and this and this, and you're not allowed to do this or this or this because of the circumstances of my identity."

>Americuck
>flag is based off of our flag
Notchina plz

Leftist memes tend to be overly wordy and rambles on to make a point

yeah, that BBC in their mouth 24/7

to be honest you need pretty high IQ to understand rich & norty

It stems from the meme that all snowflakes are unique for sure but its more of a way to jokingly dismiss people who like to think theyre the only ones (going through x or thinking y) and later became an insult after being co-opted by the left.

Left memes are better