Take an anime with a straightforward name and give it a LN title

Take an anime with a straightforward name and give it a LN title.

>The Best Teacher We've Ever Had Is An Octopus Man Who's Gonna Destroy The World!?

>I Became The Worst Serial Killer In History After I Found A Magic Notebook?!

>The Incredibly Out There Voyages and Quests of Both Me and My Descendants Who Are All Nicknamed 'JoJo' Over 125 Years and 2 Universes!?

I Am A Ninja That Has A Demon Sealed Inside Me And I Want To Be King Of The Ninjas?!

>Finding My Dad: The Amazing Life Of Two Kid Psychopaths Running Amock

>I Can Stretch Like Rubber and I'm Going to Become King of the Pirates!?

Thugs Are Trying to Murder Me Even Though I Am a Completely Normal Highschool Student???!?!?

My Dream Was To Become A Pope But I Became A Deamon Lord!?

>I Ate A Middle-Aged Man's Hair And Now I'm Going To Become A Hero!?

>I Have Magic Murder Eyes And I Really Fucking Hate This Chair?!?!?!?!?!?!

>I Was Just A Simple Tofu Delivery Boy, But Now I'm A Professional Street Racer?!

Dolls have come to life and they keep invading my bedroom?

>I'm a simple loser who keeps sucking cocks but now I'm the OP of this thread!?!?!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!!?!?

>The Premise Is Really Straightforward But I Can't Stop Phrasing It As An Overly Hysterical Question?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

>Re:Zero Life From Zero in a Fantasy World

>No Matter How I Look at It, It’s You Guys' Fault I’m Not Popular!

I Wanted To Join A Guild But My Boobs And Ass Got Way Bigger And Now Im Naked All The Time!?

>I know I'm in love with this one girl but i think i might be in love with this other girl who keeps invading my privacy but i can't admit it to myself and i can't stop cleaning my house?

I Was An Alien Trying To Conquer A Planet And Now I Am Defending It!?

I Confessed To a Girl Yesterday, And She Liked me, but now she HATES Me?

>My Crush And I Like Each Other, But We Live In Different Universes?!

>After a vacation to the beach i somehow ended up engaged to a sea creature and now the Yakuza wants to kill me?

>I Spent Many Hours On A Virtual Reality Game And Now The Servers Are Shutting Down So I Stay Until It Shuts Down And Then I Get Transported Into The Game With Extremely Powerful Servants?

My crush's parallel universe self is trying to hook us up over the phone?!

>I joined the student council of an all girls school but now they all talk about SEX?!?!?!?!

>I Can Kill Anything With One Punch, But My Training Made Me Go Bald?!

>I Come From The Sea To Conquer The Humans, But Now I Work At a Beachhouse To Pay Off The Hole In The Wall I Made

>All i wanted to do was enjoy some peace and quiet but now angels keep falling from the sky and i can't stop stealing their panties?

A Shitty Copypasta Finds A Way To Appear In Every Thread?!

I crushed my cellphone and now it's gone to a different universe?

>I really want some cheap bento but these jerks keep on attacking me!!?!?

>Sea cat

>I Punched Some Old Guy In The Face, And Now I've Been Sent To A Remote Island Filled with Annoying Kids Where I Just Want To Do My Own Stuff But Nobody Will Let Me!

Is it bad that I love my mobile suit so much that I became the suit itself??

>I Keep Having to Remind user That This Is Already a Thing?!

>Problem children are invading the garden again, aren't they?

>My sister seems normal on the outside....BUT SHES REALLY A STINKY SMELLY NEET WHO IS A TOTAL WEIRDO!!!!?!?!?

I Can Defeat My Opponents In One Punch And I'm Being Followed By Gay Cyborg?!

All I Have Is A Coat, My Guns And A Motorbike, Let's Go Somewhere New. —my Three Days Relishing the Resplendence of Terra—

>I Want to Practise for Our Performance But All My Senpais Want to Do is Sit Around and Drink Tea I'm a No-Fun-Allowed Bitchface

I Died And Now I Am Fighting God With Some Highschool Students!?

>I Can't Believe Me and My Imouto Have to Starve to Death In a Cave!

>I'm Just A Fisherman But Actually Boxing World Champion!?

I Was Watching Anime and Posting On An Online Imageboard When Suddenly I Lost The Game?!

>I wanted to be a Magical Girl, but now everything is going wrong!?

Dammit

I Made A Promise Ten Years Ago Involving A Locket and Many Keys But I Forgot What Happened??

you fucker

>I live in a world where dirty words are illegal but THE BEST GIRL IS DEAD AND WE'LL NEVER GET A SEASON TWO

>There's No Way My Average High School Life Can Become Just Like My Flavour of the Month Kuso-Novel

>I Can't Sound Out 'Eyes Laws Dug Aim' Because My Brain Is Limited?

>I'm From A 4-Koma But They Put Me Into A Full Length 30 Minute Series And The Pacing Is Fucking Awful!?

>Our Country Was Invaded And A Robot Turned Me Into An Immortal Vampire!?

I Held Her When She Was A Baby And Now I'm Groping Her Ass?!

>My First Love Big Bang Middle School Crush Saved The Galaxy, Maybe I Was Wrong To Want Normalcy?

Nice palindrome digits, bro.

>I played innocent card games and now I can't stop sending noobs to hell when I beat them?

>Could You Imagine A Jeopardy Category Where All The Answers Are Light Novel Titles?!?!

Holy fuck, good eye user.

>I Used To Be A Mercenary Until I Met A Silver Haired Faggot And Now All My Friends Are Dead!?

Now this is shitposting I can get behind

Fans Are Mad That I Defeated QWYCHYROLOLOLOLOL?!

>I'm a Lesbian in Love With My Best Friend and I Want to Butter Up My Pooper?

>I used to be a normal high school boy that wanted to molest girls, but my girlfriend killed me and now my power comes from molesting girls?

Why is every title a question what the fuck?

girls und panzer

>I wanna be the very best like no one ever was and catching them is my real test while training them is my cause as I will travel across the world searching far and wide helping people understand the power thats inside

I loved this anime, season 2 when?

>I Tried To Ressurect My Mom And My Brother Turned Into An Empty Armor!?

>The Sexy Girl I Accidentally Summoned With Magic Is Really King Arthur?!

>My Future Self Wants To Kill Me Because I Want To Be A Hero?!

>The Girl Next Door Who Cooks My Breakfast Every Morning Is Actually A Worm-Infested Slut?!

Is It Wrong to Try to End Every Title in a Question Mark?

>Quack Quack! Was What I Said When I Turned Into A Duck.

This thread has made me realized that Light Novel titles are the book store equivalent of click bait.

>I loved this anime, season 2 when?
The title isn't lying, I definitely loved this anime, and I'm indeed looking forward to a second season. Hopefully they don't just troll us by never making one.

>My Waifu Suddenly Became A Three Dimensional Petite Girl Who Is Sporting Gigantic Guns Underneath Her Skirt And I'm Not Sure That It's A She Since He Or She Is Flat Chested With A Penis Even Larger Than Mine And He Or She Tries Extremely Hard To Sound And Look Like A Woman?

>After starting a new year in highschool i was attacked and forced into joining a fake game creation club and all the girls are pants on head retarded?

My Daddy Issues Made Me A Mecha Pilot!

>The Box Is Dark. The Monsters Breed. Will You Open The Box?

>After getting stuck in a video game like the totally original idea it is, i decided to underhand an entire city, buy out all the important buildings and declare myself ruler of an elite inner circle, all whilst styling a sweet robe and pushing up my glasses every 5 minutes?

>The Random Woman I Murdered Is Actually A Vampire And I Have Magical Murder Eyes?!

>My Senpai Is Actually An Immortal Vampire Hunter And Thinks I'm Her Target?!?!

>My Older Sister Is Part Demon And Not Actually Related To Me?!?!?!

>The Quiet Maid Was Actually That Happy Girl I Used To Play With As A Kid?!?!?!?!

>The Happy Maid Is Actually A Sociopath And I'm The Only One That Can Save Her From Killing Herself?!?!?!?!?!

My fucking sides

>I Just Wanted To Live in This Super Cheap Apartment But Three Semen Demons And A Cosplayer Won't Let Me?

>My Slag Can't Possibly Be This Cute!?

>A Ferret Turned Me Into A Magical Girl And Now I'm A Raging Lesbian?!

>My Father Died, Now A Demon Wants To Eat Mysteries?!

>My Nephew Is Older Than Me And He Can Also Stop Time?!

>I Just Found Out Unrivaled Under The Heavens Is Only A Heat-Haze!?

My Parents Sold Me For 150 Million Yen So I Tried To Kidnap A Rich Girl Then She Thought I Tried To Save Her So I Ended Up Working As Her Butler!

My name is Sakamoto and I am mary sue to to infinity?!

>Yeah I'm a Murderous Monkey from Space, So What?!

>My Childhood Friend Is A Mary Sue And Everyone In My High School Has Chuuni Powers?

>My Dick Get's Hard Whenever I see the Boy I Like. But I'm a Girl?!

>Now I've Lost It, Now I Know I Can Kill!

>I died but I got transported to a fantasy world with a useless goddess, a stubborn wizard, and a perverted crusader

I love my chidhood friend who plays in a school orchestra, but I still pretending I am a lesbian, what do?!