>he prefers the dubs version

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A52jF75LTX8
youtu.be/tLU3Lw29biU
youtu.be/Sq_o1Xtkw5s
youtube.com/watch?v=JHsUfuFVRSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>dubs version
assuming you meant dub. Manga Entertainment UK objectively improved everything they touched.

Some animes are genuinely better dubbed.

Like...maybe 3. I think.

>He cares how other people watch anime

I perfer anything that has Brian Drummond in it.

Hilarious.

get lost, you wouldn't know a goddamn good dub if it jumped out and bit you on your fuckin' dick, so get off my back

I sure did

I also play all the Neptunia games on dubs, because I fucking love memes and Noire's english VA voice makes my dick diamonds.

Whats wrong with dubs?

my nigger

I liked Spice and Wolf's dub

I like the One Piece dub

That's a real good question

Dubbed anime is for homosexuals.

>nip mc voice is grating and annoying
>dub voice is natural, fits character well, done well
>suffering through something just for the sake of autism
>not enjoying yourself
>caring

Good try, the image makes it obvious it's bait though. Instead, post using an image.jpg and something that isn't blatantly for shitposting.

Why would I waste time with dubs to begin with? They are inferior by default, with maybe 3-5 exceptions. It's not worth the effort to go through 100 shitty dubs to find a good one. Then again, I'm not American...

Bobobo
Zatch Bell
Cromartie High School
Space Dandy
Cowboy Bebop
Tenchi Muyo (and most sequels)
Zoids (Chaotic Century and the one with Cloud or whatever his name was)
Fullmetal Alchemist (debatable, both dub and sub were good)
Azumanga Daioh
Dragon Ball series (also debatable)
Outlaw Star

Other than FMA and DB, here's the most I could recall that had good dubs.

Right, because this thread started out so good. Stay mad.

Ever notice how there's always some faggot that says Souske Sagara's dub voice sounds like a twelve year old even though he's very obviously a grown man and barely passes as a teenager?

>he doesn't get dubs

>Outlaw Star
I love that dub so much. It's perfect.

Depends on what series you're talking about.
99% of dubs are awful, most english VA are average cartoon voices that aren't appropriate for conveying emotion seriously and pay no respect to the source material. Bebop, and dandy are one of those very rare exceptions. I personally like the dub of slayers but that's likely just nostalgia talking.

Cowboy Bebop: Dubbed > Subbed
Panty and Stocking: Dubbed > Subbed
fite me

This threads going places, i can tell.

Is Bobobo better dubbed?

Why would they?
It had no reason to be that good, too bad I didn't enjoy the series very much.

But user, sometimes dub only contributes to overall product quality. You know, Ghost Stories, Garzey's Wing and other exceptionally eloquent anime of fine taste are better this way

>this much pleb taste

Why the fuck are you even here? Why don't you go to Reddit or some other place where you'll be with your kind?

I probably love Outlaw Star mostly because I saw it so long ago but I can't really think of anything wrong with it, beyond that it might seem kind of vapid. I think it's a perfectly solid adventure fantasy, like what Leiji Matsumoto would have made if his career started in the 90s. The spirit of romance isn't quite what it used to be but it's still there in Outlaw Star if you ask me.

English Kyon > Jap Kyon

Oops.

>naze anta ego shabeteru

you're wrong about 3rd from last

BrokesJellyDonuts.jpg

GitS:SAC
Planetes
Moribito

all had good dubs in my opinion
just to add to the list

>Space Dandy
>Cowboy Bebop
>Fullmetal Alchemist

Just to piss off a certain autistic fanbase, I'm going to say the Raildex series dub is great.

Well put, it wasn't necessarily for lack of quality, just small things like gene's behavior and melphina being almost raped over and over by people gene kept refusing to kill for some reason. I didn't hate the show, it just counteracted alot of the fun for me.
This is about dub quality, not show quality. Still wouldnt justify that image.

I mean the dubs were not good

I'd say the dub cast was kind of a mixed bag. Some were great, some were terrible, some were okay, and some were quite unlike their counterparts, but still kind of fitting.

I like your dubs.

Check out mine too.

>tfw dyslexic so I have to watch dubs

>using a legitimate excuse

dubs?

>dyslexic
>posts on Sup Forums

>Raildex series dub is great.

Bait.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A52jF75LTX8

I'd prefer the trips version instead

>trips
step it up sempai

G gunddam
FLCL

It's only the anime popular enough to get called plebian by dumb fucks like you that gets dubbed, you dumb fuck.

>まだ字幕に頼っている

Posting in ebin thread

>Tamen per barbara lingua

Brittney Karbowski is usually the best part of any dub she's in.
youtu.be/tLU3Lw29biU

>Brittney Karbowski is usually the best part of any dub she's in.
She was literally the only good thing about the Parasyte dub. Everyone else was incredibly cringeworthy.
youtu.be/Sq_o1Xtkw5s

I only watch dubs when it makes sense for the world the anime is in, like Cowboy Bebop, fantasy is a bit harder but I watched the original Berserk anime in jap because the voice actors were so much better. If an anime takes place in Japan I always watch it in japanese.

You should just stay on /r/anime.

Berserk's dub is great though. Griffith is absolutely perfect.

While GitS: SAC have a great dub there is no way I could ever pass over Atsuko Tanaka's voice, it's pure sex and the english VA for Motoko while sounding cool and all can't manage to give me an eargasm like Tanaka does.

Griffith and Guts are good but Casca is cringe at best, especially in emotional scenes, her voice is perfect in the original jap version, both Griffith and Guts are also perfect in Jap.

I didn't mind Casca. She wasn't as strong as Guts and Griffith but I don't think she actively made any scenes worse. It's been a long time though.

see

No surprise there. Holo's voice was God like.

Then you should probably fuck off back to plebbit
you dumb faggot.

Most of them are my favorites.

Fairy Tail
Psycho-Pass
Black Lagoon
Ninja Slayer
Ufotable Fate series
Baka and Test
Freezing
Panty and Stocking
Kill la Kill

Infinite Stratos is a shitty harem anime yet the dub is so enjoyable to watch. SAO dub is my favorite yet a hit or miss. MHA's dub is solid and Danganronpa anime is good.

>plebbit
when and why did this added to word filter?

Nice taste, user

Depends, Miyazaki movies have good dubs because they hire hollywood actors, video games have shit dubs 99% of the time.

Looks like its summer.

All dub watching retards need to fuck off back to Sup Forums, Sup Forums, or /r/anime. You are on the wrong board/website.

The current Final Fantasy movie has some Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad in it. I mean the actors, of course.

years ago Sup Forums would make fun of people like you.

How has nobody mentioned one of the best dubs yet? This was pretty much made to be dubbed given the setting and characters.

youtube.com/watch?v=JHsUfuFVRSQ

Make me loser. Genocyber is better dubbed.

>He doesn't check them anyway

I have no problem at all with Black Lagoon's dub.

Shouldn't you vent your frustration on tumblr or something?

>I'm eating shit and there is nothing you can do about it!!!!!111
Okay.

>english genocyber
>shit
it's a masterpiece. That one actor in part 3 who sounds like he legitimately just walked into the recording studio by accident and has no idea what's going on actually feels very thematically appropriate and elevates the whole thing from a 10/10 to an 11/10.

The majority of Sup Forums has never had a problem with the occasional talk of a handful of dubs and if you've been here long enough you would know that. Maybe you should stick around here for longer than a day before you try pretending you fit in with the rest of this board.

Nice thread, OP.

Well it helps that they are supposed to be speaking english in the first place according to Hiroe.

Is that why dubfags always get told to fuck off and dub threads get spammed in? Seriously, you should go to MAL or /r/anime. I'm not trying to insult you but you will fit in better over there.

They are, Revy specifically says she doesn't speak that Chinese/Asian shit at one point. Since she's from NYC, Dutch is African-American and Benny is from Miami, and Rock worked as a translator, it makes sense.

YOU GUYS KEEP TELLING PEOPLE TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE YET THEY'RE STILL HERE WOW WHAT AN EFFECTIVE METHOD TO DEFEND YOUR SECRET CLUB

Image sauce?

Check these dubs and prefer them.

>tfw I liked the Girls und Panzer dub

Baccano had a good dub in addition to the fact that the American setting gave the English VAs an advantage in pronouncing the various names. Its usually the opposite with even decent English VAs butchering the pronunciation of Japanese names

>Moribito
That's a good one too.

So apparently liking ONE english voice actor's voice which suited the character because the character wasn't Japanese makes me a dubfag and I should stay in places like MAL or Reddit? Have you considered suicide? You would fit better in the world with your corpse in the ground. Just saying.