Is poverty the final redpill?

Is poverty the final redpill?

Will these countries descend into degeneracy once they reach Western quality of life standards?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/ukraine-human-traffciking-416319
youtube.com/watch?v=pSpliPrsqEA
thesun.co.uk/living/2878522/prostitution-drugs-and-life-on-the-streets-brutal-black-and-white-photos-show-the-grim-life-of-kievs-children-left-abandoned-after-communism/
youtube.com/watch?v=JsUH8llvTZo
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/23/health/cnnphotos-hiv-in-ukraine/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/1000-knife-crime-victims-in-london-each-month-shocking-new-figures-show-8681511.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Is poverty the final redpill?
idk m8 you tell me

Look at all that wasted lebensraum potential, kameraden. ;-;

the very conept of the redpill is flawed, the rich do not envy the poor

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>Will these countries descend into degeneracy
>will
newsweek.com/ukraine-human-traffciking-416319

youtube.com/watch?v=pSpliPrsqEA

Belief in God is the final redpill.

thesun.co.uk/living/2878522/prostitution-drugs-and-life-on-the-streets-brutal-black-and-white-photos-show-the-grim-life-of-kievs-children-left-abandoned-after-communism/

youtube.com/watch?v=JsUH8llvTZo

No it's not, plenty of degenerates in poor countries.

However, it does keeps the people more in touch with tradition; A tough life makes you appreciate what was given to you more.
Western brats are unappreciative of the previous generations that slaved for their bright future, because they're used to having their way.

Nah, we are already swimming in degeneracy without western life standards. Low quality degeneracy tho.

Yes. It already has in some places like capital cities.

I really don't understand why do people believe that poverty doesn't bring degeneracy. Is degeneracy only about faggots for you?

They also made pride parade in chechnya, so chechnya is degenerate?

Fake a fug

edition.cnn.com/2016/08/23/health/cnnphotos-hiv-in-ukraine/index.html

Probably yes

Albania and Kosovo will be the last countries to go bluepill

>They also made pride parade in chechnya
Source on that, mykola.

This.

This, Ukraine and Russia have highest crime rates than Poland, cause of soviets repressing religion

What about Czechia?

Well, they tried to organize, but population and governement didn't allowed. In Ukraine, same as in Poland, they suceed, but the population is still against

We are degenerate, just in different ways

I am surprised that there is positive migration balance in Ukraine starting from 2006. Where are these people mostly coming from?

They're neither poor or religious and have fucking communist party in parliament

I have no idea, but there are a lot of people coming here to study from Africa, India, Central Asia.
Some oppose it, but most people tolerate this bullshit hoping for gibs from EU.

Ukraine is also ruled by Jewish oligarchs. Basicly the worst Slavic country, your only advantage is cheap vodka and cigarettes

It's just a different type of degeneracy replacing another. With noone pushing for any values it doesn't matter whether you're rich or poor, you'll probably indulge in whatever without a care in the world.

this
it's different but still pretty degenerate in every city

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

They are subhuman degenerate baboons
Basically, a mocking to God's noble creation called the human being
Slavs should be exterminated, they are as worse as actual sandniggers

pay reparations to poland right now you antisemitic nazi

poland and the vishegrad countries are xenophobic, homophobic and generally intolerant of the "other" because they were completely ethnically cleansed 1941-1950, first of Jews (and homegrown intellectuals, but thats a different story) then of Germans. So its not like previously heterogenous societies reaches some new level of tolerance, like the US in civil rights era, its like you had the same prejudices and no minorities to be prejudiced against. imagine the US South ethnically cleansed of Jews and Blacks.

Soviet Union countries are still deep in collectivist ideology, so they need some collectivist ideology to replace it with, and some find it in extreme nationalism. some in christianity, some in neomonarchism, some in all three, some in some weird fusion like dugin.

>Svab calling someone out
wew lad

Kys Yugonigger
I hope you die on a overdosis of šljivovica

The whole reparations thing is an anti-EU government's way of saying "fuck Germany". Nobody seriously believes Germans will pay a dime

They are all degenerate already they are just too poor to waste too much time on that degeneracy.

Degeneracy is also an ideological problem, not just necessity.

The same is said for those Aztecs, they are way poorer than eastern europe 10,000 years ago but they were all up in degenerate acts like ripping out hearts of sacrificial tribalism.

And who is going to exterminate Slavs?
You can't fight.

Who's going to fight the Slavs and win?

P A Y
A D E B T S
Y E
B
T
S

>The whole reparations thing is an anti-EU government's way of saying "fuck Germany". Nobody seriously believes Germans will pay a dime
i know lad

any retard with $100 a week can buy a billboard and put shit on it

Ukraine, Moldova and some of the Balkan countries are the only ones that are poor on that map, and those are some of the more bluepilled countries.

also i'll drink a glass of my slivovica just to spite you
P A Y
A
Y

High living standards make people soft.

żubrówka>śliwowica
even czysta>śliwowica
FITE ME BALKAN COUSIN

>implying chechnya is not degenerate
>implying degeneracy is only about fags

safety nets fuel the rise of feminism, thereby killing the nuclear family.

poor countries have shit welfare

we don't have those here nigger
haven't ever tried them to know if they're good
also do you even rakija you faggot?

Why does Turks hate Slavs so much?

No one officially recognizes that

cause of pic related

drunk rakija once, and afterwards I only clean windows with it
even your samogon is bad
>Why does Turks hate Slavs
pic related

I agree that most slavs are just "based" on case of their circumstances ,but slavs are 10 times better than any shitskin

>drunk rakija once, and afterwards I only clean windows with it
>tfw only south slavs have ~75% disgusting grape alcohol and drink it constantly
how can you west slavs even compete

So why chechnya is degenerate? Apart from being Muslim, which is not

Poland, Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Moldova should all be one country.

The reason these countries are messed up is because they were successfully divided up so they remain fractured and weak.

>lebensraum
no it's todraum in fact

Oh look, its american intellectual knows who is white, countries history and religion, geography and demographics again!

Humblesness is the final redpill

abe kamen
do you niggers have something called биeнo cиpeњe?

>how can you west slavs
pic related

idk about the rest of them but we just betrayed them

Poland has now lower crime rate than Germany
In fact Poland has lower homicide rate(0.74) than UK(0.9),France(1.5) and Germany(0.85)

London-800 victims of knife attack injuries in 2 months

WHOLE Poland-700 victims of knife attack injuries in a WHOLE year.

Let this sink in. 38 mln country in Eastern Europe has less knife attacks in a year than London alone in 2 months

statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html

standard.co.uk/news/crime/1000-knife-crime-victims-in-london-each-month-shocking-new-figures-show-8681511.htm

Nah, this is part of Macedonia's ancient cuisine and culture, we tatars have only horse milk cheese and horse meat.

but it conveys a point

you probably haven't even drunk my deda's village rakija that's distilled so much you can't taste anything but burning
you can not compete
not even dr house can make you compete

Imagine it ruled by g*rmans, fucking Eastern Europe filled with Somalis and Syrians

>Poland, Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Moldova should all be one country.

>American Education
I know you'll say knowledge of the regions history is irrelevant, but anyone who knows actual history, not just autists who are obsessed with lines on historic maps, knows how retarded that statement was.
How can people with different languages and religious denominations be in one country?

because i read somewhere that you niggers don't have it so i'm legit asking

turks hate everyone, they are just hateful, bigoted people

Yes it is

Because you can see the real world and what is really happening like the Germans did back in 30s

check the map

No, we dont. Actually, what is that? You beat cheese into a pulp?

>t.Шyмeйкъp Йopдaнoв

I don't think so. Not because the people there are any different than us fundamentally, it's just that they have the West as a warning.

price of being us colony

>
poland and the vishegrad countries are xenophobic, homophobic and generally intolerant of the "other" because they were completely ethnically cleansed 1941-1950, first of Jews (and homegrown intellectuals, but thats a different story) then of Germans. So its not like previously heterogenous societies reaches some new level of tolerance, like the US in civil rights era, its like you had the same prejudices and no minorities to be prejudiced against. imagine the US South ethnically cleansed of Jews and Blacks.

Soviet Union countries are still deep in collectivist ideology, so they need some collectivist ideology to replace it with, and some find it in extreme nationalism. some in christianity, some in neomonarchism, some in all three, some in some weird fusion like dugin.

this post is so wrong

>Apart from being Muslim, which is not
Chechnya is not muslim? Wew.
>So why chechnya is degenerate?
Shitskins, highest unemploynment, gibmedats on top of highest birthrate, volunteers to ISIS, nearly zero contribution to russian science/culture. There are plenty of reasons.

Poland is the most prosperous EE country that, unlike Greece, has had stable economic growth even during and after the 2008 crisis. Its by no way poor.

it's yellow sheep cheese that's really aged or something
also really salty
i heard it was unique to some mountain here but had no way of checking if it's true
i have some in my fridge right now

>poland and the vishegrad countries are xenophobic, homophobic and generally intolerant of the "other"
I don't see any problem with that, faggot.

No, alcohol is still very affordable.

Nice. You have pork lard and shkembe chorba, right?

i hate fags so much

and you haven't drunk my dad nalewki or samogon from next village, it burns throat so badly that you do not afraid hell after drinking it
not even your rakija can compete

>Soviet Union countries are still deep in collectivist ideology

key lies between having good standards of living but not so much as to attract the brown hordes and keeping a conservative, low profile so that liberals don't ruin everything

yeah
never liked skembe though
actually haven't eaten it for a long time
i should get some to see if my taste has changed or something
do you niggers have good forests for hunting
cause i'm gonna go for the first time in winter with my distant uncle from village

you are wrong my polish friend
we have better women

>not even your rakija can compete
Western Slavic cucks will never know what a real drink is.

I respectfully disagree

but they are tho. baltics are all nationalist. more of a free market economy than russia, but people are all nationalistic.

what have we ever done to you?

case in point

>Will these countries descend into degeneracy once they reach Western quality of life standards?

the only way we will reach western quality of life is if the western qualities decline which might only happen do to the bastardization of their native peoples. in that scenario the homegrown natives will see and get self redpilled.... hopefully.

>not drinking bimber that you make in your basement
disgraceful

You can be redpilled on some things and still be degenerate. Eastern Europeans know that third world immigration is dangerous, but they are still addicted alcohol and nicotine, commit a lot of crime, live under corrupt governments etc.