Recently I finished watching Welcome to the NHK. Since then, my life has felt emptier than usual...

Recently I finished watching Welcome to the NHK. Since then, my life has felt emptier than usual. What should I do Sup Forums?

Also, Welcome to the NHK discussion thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xGUsd9jePKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stare at your door until a girl magically shows up

I was 22 like the protagonist when I saw that anime. The epilogue where the NEETs were getting their lives on the right path by getting a job inspired me to try getting a job. My life was collapsing and I couldn't even get a job anywhere so I could afford to move out on my own and start making things right. Not even the shit shifts at retailers would take me.

Countless applications later, nothing actually came through until nearly a year later.

Talk about timely at the time.

I like the message of trying. valuing oneself and becoming your own person is nice. it's difficult and even Satou says he'll see how long it can go for. good endings don't exist in real life. He'll struggle, try, fail, repeat.

oh and tfw lying to your mom

I finished it yesterday. It's pretty much the story of my life, just with a better ending. I should probably kill myself.

Puru puru pururin~

Does this animu have the feels?
I like being a bitch and crying at chinese cartoons.

Masturbate.

Only if you can relate to the main character AKA be a loser NEET.

My self-inserting powers are bretty gud so it should not be too hard.
I've sympathized with worse.

I had already clawed my way out of depression and NEEThood by the time I saw it, but it still hit very close to me.

I like how this anime leaves you thinking after you're done watching it. It's not some life changer masterpiece of an anime,but it makes you reflect on your life and what went wrong along the way. Also the opening theme was comfy in a weird way. The way it changes in middle of the show by getting rid of the trumpets gives off some feeling of emptiness and at the same time the show as at a point where everyone satou knows is slowly leaving him. I find this animeorable in the way I found it because a long time ago as a kid my cousin showed if to me and we both thought it was too weird since we were normies who only watched shonen shit. Later on me now being an adult I was bored and ran out of anime to watch and out of some random thought remembered nhk. It kind of hut me hard since I would keep remembering back to before and to how I am now and all the failures I've gone through and how much better I thought life would be by this age. Fuck I've gone on long enough,this anime just really gets too me

>What should I do Sup Forums?

I started lifting, as well as setting goals. Shit is still in the back of my mind about failure, but the testosterone from lifting and the confidence boost from being more toned and less fat lets me shut it off a little easier. I still have the shitty day where it overwhelms me, though.

You are good to go then, I liked it quite a bit myself. My only gripe with it are the filler arcs in the second half. They aren't that bad in terms of quality but it kinda ruins the pacing of the main story arc.

>being more toned
That's /fit/speak for "still looking like shit."
It's good that you found lifting though.
I think it's better to be a little more egotistical and lifting does provide that.

Sweet.
I've been putting it off for a while now but I do like to drink and cry at animus.

Stop watching anime

I was a bit disapointed in the ending. I thought they would become a couple and it was pretty depressing that Yamazaki had to go. The only thing that it taught me was that you have to get a shitty job and become a wagecuck. Nonetheless I enjoyed every second of it

I thought it was garbage, but Im proud of my neetdom so

except youre fat and acne-ridden.

>Misaki will never save you

she cant even save herself

The second season was just awful. That fucking MMO arc was a disappointment.

This is why I dropped it. Suddenly a girl shows up who wants to save you? Don't make me laugh.

She's worst off than MC.

Finish watching it

ThisThe characters have more depth than you think user. Misaki is just as depraved as Sato

i did, at that time i was 20 and i didnt finished highschool i had a little depression and i played too much shit mmorpg.
That fucking anime made me angry at myself i finished highschool went to a another city colledge with a scholarship .

read yotsuba

2 depressing 5 me

My chinese cartoons are supposed to be for escapism

The manga was better

wow, i still feel like im a neet even tho im retired now

Embrace the emptiness my friend. You'll get used to it.

It may killed the pacing, but it probably saved thousands of retarded Japanese NEETS from falling for pyramid schemes.

Then you watch ReLife and dream about going back to when you were 17.

ABABA~ABABA~! ODORU AKACHAN NINGEN!

This anime was amazing. Although I'm not a complete NEET, I can relate to Satou because of my anxiety issues. Emptiness feels great and it doesn't at the same time.

Read the manga and feel slightly better.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=xGUsd9jePKI

I recently watched NHK and I gotta say, I've rarely seen an anime age this badly. This could use a remake, badly.
If it got a remake what would you change

>This could use a remake, badly.
Why do you think so? I think it's fine the way it is

Reminder that she's only pretending all along

I agree, but the shit some people say
>recommend this to some guy who wanted some psychological anime
>"oh god it looks so old and badly drawn!"
>few minuter earlier he said he watched and enjoyed golden boy

>"oh god it looks so old and badly drawn!"
I hate is so much when people say this. They probably only watch mainstream shows and think that everything else is shit.

I can understand people not liking old shit for whatever reason, but saying something looks old(in a bad way) after telling me you enjoyed an anime made in 1995 is just so fucking stupid, I didn't even bother discussing it further

Not to mention how much Golden Boy's age is showing.

best show

Knock knock knock

There is a lot of QUALITY in NHK