She's totally BTFOing you salty racist bros

she's totally BTFOing you salty racist bros
and which one of you called her a slut? you should be ashamed of yourself.
nobody should call anyone a bad name on the internet and when they do it's literally worthy of writing a news story over it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=15nbnhJlGR8
nextshark.com/lisa-vannatta-st-peach-twitch-streamer-dates-asian-men/
youtu.be/TGT5XpekjOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol an asian woman proud that a white woman is fucking an asian guy?

White women are realizing Asian cock is superior

Cheap attention seeking whore showing off her body for money complains that she is being called out for being an attention seeking whore showing off her body for money.

My almonds have been activated.

Riced woman BTFO's Sup Forums virgins

Nobody cares

fuck you Sup Forums. how dare you be so heartless??
>youtube.com/watch?v=15nbnhJlGR8

Another shilling fag. Where do they pop up from?

Guarantee you she treats this guy like a pet dog.

I don’t really care about race mixing as long as it’s not with niggers or some brown variant. She clearly is a slut though

I think she's salty that everyone makes fun of her beta asian boyfriend and regularly insinuates that he's a cuck and she cheats on him.

this was supposed to be a new thread. my bad

I remeber opening her stream one time and she telling her bf to not touch her,I feel kinda sad for the bro.Also shis totally fake,fake ass and fake face.i didn't saved the picture at how she looked couple of years ago but her ass was non existant.

Is she? How? Funny how racist niggers will always attack each other for dating outside of their race but (((they))) never mention that. Also are you sure you're not just that salty Asian kid with the inferiority complex?

>article about twitch streamer
literally who cares

Nobody cares but you user.

this honestly feels like an article written by r/asianmasculinity

most insecure group of people I've ever seen

good for her... i get dirty looks by white women and black women when im with a latina... i just laugh

poor girl. she has it so rough.

the black women get upset because they see a good looking white boy dating outside of his race but not with a sister.....

I just puked in my mouth.

When I was in Chicago with my gf I was getting mean looks by black girls aswell for some reason,don't know what the fuck is their problem.

>literally who
>literally what
who the fuck watches other people playing video games, especially women?

sage and report

nerds beyond saving, that's who

When you see white girls dating out of their race, they are usually fairly attractive.
Asian girls that date out of their race are generally ugly as fuck and have significant mental health issues.
Why is this?

I am salty because she's taking that cute chinaman away from me

Yes, so small and perfect.

people get called mean names on the internet all the time

the shilling here is really getting nauseating.

Jews don't promote racemixing with nips&chinamen because it won't lower the average IQ.

Anyone got a link to her stream? Wouldn't mind a bit of funposting before bed

But that's wrong Chang. The opposite is true

>White men dating Asian girls are abused constantly
>No one cares

>White girl gets abused for dating asian man
>News worthy

????

>Heather Johnson Yu

Either shes an offsrping of an asian dad / white mom, or she married an asian guy and took his last name. From that avatar, she looks white to me.

Asians are more docile so azn+white will only lead to more passive smart people who don’t resist

>White men dating Asian girls are abused constantly
>No one cares

Yeah this is a real epidemic in shit-that-doesnt-happenshire

stop whining about gender shit, you sound like a woman.

And here is sauce bc OP didnt
nextshark.com/lisa-vannatta-st-peach-twitch-streamer-dates-asian-men/

>This desu

>Shit that doesn't happen

But it does happen though. "can't get a real girl," "Pedophile", "Racist". Are things white men that date asian girls have to constantly deal with.

Anons, you have to recognize a shit test when you see one. Stop eating carbs and drinking soda pop. Get to the gym, get in shape, get some deeent clothes and a haircut, then you will walk up to this couple and say, sorry, Chang, this is whites only and the woman will beg your to fuck her.

White male Asian female is the most common interracial pairing in America yet it is completely ignored by the media and those relationships are viewed as "abusive" like the asian women is getting "exploited"

Nobody is that bothered unless it's a shit skin. As long as they have a daughter and not a Eurasian Tiger or Elliott Roger

ST Peach looks a lot like another Canadian girl that I've seen. After I pointed that out the girl who looked like her started acting out of character. Why is it?

:^)

我对亚洲男人结婚白女人感觉安心

我不要结婚白女人

Maybe you kids are new to this but I've known about ST Peach since June this year.
Here is a webm of her doing push ups with her Chink boyfriend.

Yes..... we're an everyday, twice a day comfortable fit ;)

it takes a big man to admit that he's small.

i charge by the foot...
always 50% off =D

This.
Women think it's all about them but in the end it has nothing to do with them. It's more about wanting to get rid of niggers than anything. Chinks are fine, if chinkbro wants some white pussy good for him.

In the other hand, she's a total slut. There's no way she can show the slightest more of skin without getting banned and I'm pretty sure she's 90% surgery. That has nothing to do with dating a chink. Kids watch you and you're whoring out to them for peanuts.

shes max. a 2/10 , would def not bang her
thanks to chinaguy for doing the work

She's probably sending them herself. Twitch works with the police to shuit down such comments, she knows this and knows that asking them for help will just hurt herself.

ill disagree...im from Texas and rarely see i mean rarely see asians date outside race... most mixed people i see are hispanic women with white males or hispanic men with white females

plebbit r/Asianmasculinity shill

instantaneous sage

She flirts with niggers on her stream, she is fake trash.

Is this some kind of sick jewish joke?

I'm not a bro, and I'm not salty. Don't know who this is, but I guarantee that Chinese guy is spectacularly rich. We're talking "daddy owns a factory and several mansions" rich. Never seen a white girl date a poor Asian man.

>hispanic men with white females
the most common racial category pairing in USA

wtf

For you

for you

No. She streams shit like this in the hope that horny kids give her money. She is very obvious in how she acts, speaks and dresses. She's essentially a camwhore who is unwilling to get naked.

As for her boyfriend, he's so insecure he's constantly getting involved in her stream just to make sure she's not doing anything he doesn't like.

If you don't know about fat injections/butt lift then you have probably been living under a rock the past 10 years.

90% of the booty pics posted on Sup Forums are either shooped or surgically enhanced.

for real?

Hmmm yes quality game stream I can see why she has an audience.

but she isn't dating him anymore iirc

HOW WILL I EVER RECOVER?

Why do Asian men make the best women?

>t.virgin

When I say that you can't change your body like that, a weak body part to a strong body part, I always get retarded bro scientists telling me I'm wrong.

No, it's just you who are ignorant retards about anything related to the human body.

I WANT TO COMMIT WHITE SHARIA RAPE ON DAT HOE

>race-mixing
>fake
What's her score after that?

Don't forget fake blonde.

>twitch streamer hated because she's dating a asian man
What the fuck is this "AMWH is hated" meme? Does anyone actually give a shit? Asians have higher average IQs.

Asian incels want to actively cuckold white men. They are not happy till every white man is chained up to the corner of the bedroom and forced to watch them impregnate blonde women

I'm serious. And you support that apparently.

Why are gooks so mad about whitey stealing their women?

Sup Forums is a race-mixing free zone.

This should be illegal what the absolute fuck i've been living a lie

Maybe Asian guys are pissed that he's stealing their women. But the way Julian Blanc acts gives me the creep yet he doesn't get told to fuck off. What the hell is wrong with those girls? Low IQ?

>implying there not just doing it to get shekels from weebs

How do you think the Kardashian got famous anyway? I swear 99% of the males in this world are braindead.

>
Hafus marrying asian guys, is that real life??

I'm saying that I always thought she was natural until 5 mins ago. This is literal deception and should be punished with jail

>people are saying mean things to someone online
This isn't news.

People are born with it. All those girls in school who had the best butts always had it.

youtu.be/TGT5XpekjOs
What a fucking retard she is. Dumb nosey bitch

I can't believe that's not satire, holy shit.

did he leave her?
I just dont hear about cosmetic surgery often, i hope it is more a foreign thing. When i hear of it is mostly breast enhancment or botox.

i think she left him

even gore thread don't disgust me like this

not really. my ex didn't have an ass at all til she started working out her booty. A lot of woman have ass potential and don't know it.

Her ass looks real and can be achieved pretty easily.

stop being mean user!

Maybe she was disgusted by all those gross virgin gooks turning her into a mascot for racemixing and asian "masculinity"

Literally who?

Curtis is a grade A example of a beta male.
This is why I am not even trying. I am ugly and if I had to try, I would end up being THIS pathetic. What a waste of time and energy, he should better spend his time more productively.

The only person she is btfoing is herself

Nice anecdote, but the BR you posted has almost certainly had some work done.

Pic related is what they have to do to regularly in order to maintain the shape of the injected extra fat.

That get butt injection because a lot of people like the way it looks. I don't.