Lol, Sup Forums believes what the tv tells them

Have you taken the actor based reality pill yet Sup Forums?

Go to wellaware1.com and help us expose these bastards. These people are the ones who rule you from behind the scenes, or they work for the people that do. Everything you see on TV is lies.

Here is some material for you to wet your whistle:
> youtube.com/watch?v=uiFtPLd93f8

> youtube.com/watch?v=YPm4zAcsvyA

> youtube.com/watch?v=uiPb5inXCpc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wuB6_tnfFIM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_show_business_families
youtube.com/watch?v=ADfERTgwOOY&t=11s
youtube.com/watch?v=wbRJt6iKCc8
youtube.com/watch?v=0yfmB5jqpSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The alternative media is no better.. All of these people are either Royals or (((Jews))), they all marry eachother too

Coincidence that Jones and Hicks share the same camera guy? Oh and that they're all actually from the same family...

pic related of actress from Charlottesville

If Sup Forums got behind exposing this stuff their jig would be up overnight probably. We have plenty of irrefutable material

Don't let this thread die Sup Forums , show me your (((coincidences)))

muh Nazis were based

m-muh Hitler...

Bro Alex looks nothing like the Prince and a small coincidence with a camera man? Because people who work in the video industry dont need work XD.

Alex has put in the work. People only give him shit because he isnt a white supremacist.

>youtube.com/watch?v=wuB6_tnfFIM

Now go and google Lilian Disney(Walt's wife)

are you fucking kidding me? this shit is straight stupid
eat a dick you fuckboy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_show_business_families

>when schizophrenia goes too far

Hi CIA, what took you guys so long?

>lol
i bet napoleon was secretly charlie chaplin

Can you please tell me how this is not the same person? How did they copy/paste this womans face?

honestly looks like just two different kikes

Do not go there He is a turbo shill and the sight cookies you tracks your shit there is some truth but its a trap.

Go to bed CIA, you're drunk

found him a few years back after gang stalking you name it you will be listed.

Haven't heard that one before
You're a liar. I've been following and know several people that follow this guy for several years now and none of us have been messed with in any way whatsoever.

I love how its always the same leaf posting stuff about Alex Jones
what a shill

Post irrefutable proof of this chicanery or you will automatically assumed to be a CIA shill

>a leaf
>a retarded leaf

>alex israel
>alex isreal
>alex is real

>a CIA nigger

Be better at your job

G-gandalf, no...

When the same guy plays the Pope irl and also the Pope in Game of Thrones you know they're just fucking with you

Fail, invest in nose prosthesis or something, damn...

im watching the first vid

The actors look absolutely nothing alike.

This guy is a loon

this is the dumbest shit ive seen in a while

How butthurt are you guys tonight?

This thread must really piss you off. Imagine this was in one of your newspapers or news channels?

I am all about new conspiracy theories

But this nigger is just ridiculous. None of the actors look alike and he justifies it by saying "Yeah...they put lip puffers under the guy's lips"

This isn't new

Every single image Ive posted in this thread they all have biometrics matches by the ears, nose, teeth, etc..

Good idea actually, it will further push how crazy it looks, thanks for the idea lmao

You need a psychiatrist you sick fuck.
You've been isolated too long and you're delusional, you sound like a fucking psycho

says the conf, hes just a little weird give him a break

So ANGRY!!!!

Explain this one...

hmm...post more

I already did

They're all related to eachother

THANKS user HAVENT LAUGHED LIKE THIS IN A WHILE

wait. are those jews the swedish royal family?

>prosthetic chin attachment

I am nearly crying. I can't tell if OP is just trolling, spreading disinfo, or is legitimately schizo, but I am going to spread these around for lulz

Thats Alex Jones(Prince Gustav) with Princess of Sweden and yes the Royals are all intermarried with jews

These ppl are all royals and jews

Those bitches chins are so different. You should go home and reconsider your life.

Nobody believes you CIA nigger

OMG ppl that own all the film studios and control the media could never use prosthetics, hurr hurr!!! fuck off

And I mean all the way to the ears. None of it is the same.

*rolls eyes*

Are they waking you all up to come post in this thread or is this all just the same person?

I wouldnt draw peoples attention to the ears because those are a 100% match, shouldve stuck with the chin

>*rolls eyes*
Reddit
>Are they waking you all up to come post in this thread or is this all just the same person?
False sense of importance
Vaguely from the side their ears look the same but from the front they don't.

Dude literally not a single thing looks identical.

You have to be joking right now. This is ridiculous

I think a shadow government could afford to pay multiple actors if they wanted, not just re-use the same ones over and over

Especially "royalty". I'm sure they have much better things to do like pseudo-intellectual warfare or killing children.

*raping children

Some theories out there that the real Alex Jones was replaced by Bill Hicks, possibly between April and October of 1997.

Compare this: youtube.com/watch?v=ADfERTgwOOY&t=11s

to this: youtube.com/watch?v=wbRJt6iKCc8

and ask if it is the same guy.

Another early video before 1997: youtube.com/watch?v=0yfmB5jqpSU

Doesn't quite look or act like the current Alex Jones. youtube.com/watch?v=0yfmB5jqpSU

Completely different faces most notably the nose and ears.

Whoever made these is fucking retarded if they're not trolling.

I said Royalty so that should go without saying.

This. I have seen some credible examples of crisis actors being recycled, but this is just plain stupidity/disinformation to discredit real instances of this.

I'm shocked those are... six months apart. If I saw those I'd assume it'd been half a decade. Lot of Pizza and Cocaine that summer.

what the fuck...holy shit.

That is bizarre. His nose is totally different, and his voice is deeper. Also different more casual speaking style.

0/10 Gaslighting attempt

Go away shill

Need to do something about that ear crease in pic related guys

Can't believe it's only been you guys replying to this thread. Are you waking everyone up for this or what?

(((Coincidence))) that the Pope of Game of Thrones is the Pope irl

Woh.... It's almost like somebody gave you all the order to stop shilling because you were stupidly bumping my thread. Weird

You must be blind and autistic op if you think they're the same person.

and you're either a shill or a retard

pic related is quite possibly strongest ear, nose, teeth match Ive seen.... aside from this one maybe

Google image search: Illuminati card SMOF

OP either drunk, completely retarded, a psy-op or is in need of medication. Either way, what the actual fuck. MODS, please remove this bs

Showing people this stuff is probably the only way that we little people can have an impact, but they wont let us and theyve done such a magnificent screwjob on people(as you can see) that if normies were shown this by official sources they would be absolutely traumatized and completely catatonic

Plz see the post directly above your post

Do you want to know how I know that each and everyone of you are shills?

Cause you never acknowledges a single one of these as being legit. I specifically picked these ones because most of them are indisputable. No real person can look at half of these and not say "Okay I think a b and c are real, wow, but Im not sure about d e and g.." You guys said that theyre all "crazy, etc.." when that is most definitely bullshit..

So fuck all of you, you suck at your jobs and at life in general. Your entire criminal cabal just got completely BTFO by a single person. Kings of the earth, lol

Is this some sort of meta autism you have where you can't even tell the difference between two completely different people?

These are two completely different people? Okay!

You're thread is shit and you're a fucking idiot, even be leaf standards

shill confirmed

Hank Azaria is Joseph Goebbels grandchild.

To answer your question, this is actually the form of autism that gets to shit all over Satan and the most powerful people on earth and laugh in your faces. But you already knew this.

Nice teeth

Who's this?

Kubrick not dead either

op your probably right about some of these fuckers, but you really need to read dance of the zodiac.

>Every single image Ive posted in this thread they all have biometrics matches by the ears, nose, teeth, etc..
Eyes the wrong color.

For fuck's sake, at least pick ones that could be father/son.

Woh.. Eyes are the "wrong" color? It's almost as if colored contact lenses don't exist or something.

No, those two men are the same person, and you are a fucking SHILL

> eva brawn

Lilian Disney

This is the dumbest shit I have ever seen. No wonder Russia was able to indoctrinate you retards. You guys knowingly join cults.

0/10 attempt at gaslighting

Shills will tell you that this isn't the same person

kek