This is the greatest mech design of all time

It's up there

>mech

>literally my mom with a knife

Yeah great mech OP.

user please.

It may be iconic but the design isn't really that good, it looks like a giant toy (probably because it was only made to sell toys)

>A giant humanoid cyborg
>mech
>good design

No.

Biomech then?

Nope. The mechanical parts are just there to keep the pilot secure and to stop the EVA from going on a rampage.

>Draw a milf
>call it a mech
How is this allowed?

No. Best milf

>NTRing her husband with her son
>her son doesn't even want to ride her
Crazy self-centered feminist bitch.

Incorrect.

Proof: pic related exists.

Because milfs are hot

Another basic gundam shit

Best mech of all time

It is pretty rad.

>her son doesn't even want to ride her
He says that when he's already whining, he has no problems getting back in after he was buried alive in it or it ate him for a month. It's like how he pretends he was forced to pilot instead of free to leave whenever for the sake of complaining.

It's pretty sick but there a lot better designs.

That's after the mindbreaking rape.

Why the cockpit needs to be in the head or mid section?

Can't I just put it in the ass and when thing gone bad I can just pop it out hidden from view?

>complaining about this in an NGE thread
EVA pilots are contained in the womb of their ancient aliens.

More realistic for animation, so damage to the head or heart/vitals for the mechs means real damage for the pilots

How you gonna pilot something from its ass? That'd be disorienting as fuck.

It would actually be a lot safer because the rump of a humanoid body would move the least in a battle, so you wouldn't have to deal with overly large G forces. And it's easier to defend the rump too,
You are not looking out of the window either but seeing your surroundings through what the monitors show you.

... Wait, why didn't Shinji get his skull smashed when the 4th Angel broke through Eva's head? Was his synch too bad or something?

Because Shinji is not in the head of the EVA.

I get what you're saying, but NGA is supposed to be taken seriously, and Entry Buttplugs would just wreck any sense of drama.

Holland please.

I know that, but sometimes the damage to the Eva gets mirrored onto the pilot and sometimes it doesn't. I'm mildly confused.

I generally requires obscenely high sync-rates for damage to mirror onto the pilot. Else they just feel the pain

Aight.

In Eva's case there is a reason, they replaced part of the spine with the cockpit so they could control a lobotomized monster by sympathetic connection to its own nervous system. And because they really didn't want them moving on their own.

THE ABSOLUTE STRONGEST MECH

But why is it purple?

Purple and green just works

You don't think you can pilot your mom without your daily dose, do you?

Spider tanks don't get nearly as much love as they deserve.

I actually really like the Eva mechs, specifically because of their shortcomings. They're gigantic biomechanical monsters with extremely limited power sources and several serious flaws. Then 3.33 came along and ruined that, but fuck that movie.
I just can't enjoy shit like Gundam because it (usually) tries to present itself as a serious setting, but then goes full retard with swordfighting spacemechs. Why the fuck would you use a giant robot in space? Literally every advantage of a humanoid form is lost in 0G.

Either be Patlabor or be Gurren Lagann, don't try to take the middle road.

The Sidonia mechs were pretty damn good design wise.

Nah

Opposites attracts
>Blue/Orange or Yellow
>Black/White
>Red/Teal
>Purple/Green

Thanks doc.

I really like these

>be Shinji
>dad says get inside of mum
>woman you just met wants you to get inside your mum too
>some girl you don't know wants to see you get inside your mum as well
>whole world relies on you to get inside your mum on a daily basis
>jizz on some 13 year old girls face
>can't get it up for mum
>world ends
>woops

The Nu Gundam is fucking amazing. The Evas are pretty good too. I also really like Shinkawa's mechs.

>remake world only for people who want to be there
>rest get to live as tang and be complete
Pretty bro tier to me

Fucking normies.

>normies
Go watch some frog documentary on youtube.

You first, spic.

BUT MECHS ARE FREEDOM

>Literally no one besides worst girl wants to be there

VF-1 Valkyries are the coolest and everybody else in this thread is wrong.

It's a psychological drama, and you belong here

Don't shove him to us, we've got enough cancerous fucking Evageek faggots as it is.

Eva wasn't like that too?

The EVAs are based on actual remains of ancient extraterrestrial invaders, and your mother.

Why didn't they actually use big swords instead of knives?

Because the swords would have shattered on impact.

and? its design was made to be "KOOL" and sell toys and waifu garbage, every freaking mech show goes by that before getting in the animation process.

Its not even the best in G Gundam

Made in the same way as the knives
A knife is so small you need to get way too close to the angel
They had spears at least

Turn A kinda does this with it's detachable groin cock pit.

post dakka

fucking plebs

Neo-Holland

>Made in the same way as the knives
That doesn't really work.

>you need to get way too close to the angel
But their real weapon had been AT fields all along anyway.

>They had spears at least
I recall one spear, which was a holy weapon.

The entry plug is actually higher than that. It plugs into the back of the core which is either in the chest or just under the ribs depending how the episode is animated

Still holding out for that Sentinel anime.

Any day now Sunrise.

never ever

To hell with all of you there is one true greatest mech design.

Unit 01 looks pretty slick in white. I hope it gets the phase 3 awakened form in the next movie so we can finally see that for rwal

Plebians, bow before the true beauty

>not this beauty

You could have picked a nicer picture

Probably but it was a quick google search since I don't save images of mecha often. If you have a nice one please share it.

There's a disgusting amount of heresy in this thread.

The knives were backups. They did have primary melee weapons described in supplemental material as working the same way, only Asuka ever took any and they didn't get anything done.

I think this is everything used in the show except Longinus, Shinji's giant Deagle, and Sachiel's ribs.

Yamashita designed a sword but they haven't used it for anything official yet.

this guy gets it

Don't have a pic but
>Yellow Valvrave.png

The Magorox made it to merch, but I'm pretty sure the little platform for knife-fighting enemy pilots is never included.

Unit 8+2 also uses it, but Yamashita said on twitter that it was just a recycled asset. The script called for a sword and they had a render left over from a Super Evangelion model kit, so they threw it in.

Why the hell would you ever put a sliding platform on a giant sword? Guy has the weirdest ideas.

Are you even trying?

Cool but hardly a mech at that point.

If that's hardly a mech what about this?

It's obviously for breaking clinches against other mecha's swords.

nice picture for ants

It's not a mech tho

>face

That's not Gunbuster

It's not even anime.

hmm, not actually unsmart

pls

Sup Forums is literally plebs when it comes to mechs.

>right has a female AI
>has a dick

I don't like trannies in my mech.