ITT:Alex Jones discussion

>ITT:Alex Jones discussion
I'm not sure if Alex Jones is a master Troll or actually insane or somewhere in between
your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=NmmaU5pL81g
youtube.com/watch?v=ADfERTgwOOY
youtube.com/watch?v=wbRJt6iKCc8
youtube.com/watch?v=W8GG3wTAx6Q
alexjonesexposed.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=CqNKUvCQFok
youtube.com/watch?v=1bmMl2OGVQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll happily take the bait but, toss a Sage your way as well.

He's paid.

He's worth 5 mil post-divorce.

/thread

No go away.

Not baiting just kinda wondering what other people's thoughts on him are

He's a talented entertainer first. He probably is a conservative also.

Bump

Very sweaty but a good entertainer and trolly but he's serious on alot of his conservative ideas but i feel he needs to be a bit off the handle like goes with alot of things

and?

You don't want to discuss anything, you're just another faggot leftypol cuck who's going to bring in all your leftypol cuck friends to shit all over Alex like a typical faggot shitposter

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

He's Bill Hicks
He went through plastic surgery and is double agent who works for globalists

Just ask yourself one question
Did he call out on the Jews?
And even if he did, why he acts like retarded person?
Why he shut down PizzaGate, 9/11 and other theories by connecting them to utter nonsense like reptilians or heavy tin-foil stuff, making those who question look like fucking retarded people?

hes funny as fuck and most of what he says is true, if he is paid by tptb we can be certain its just to discredit the truth and thus we know what he says is true, not like we needed anymore proof, they really are pedophiles you know

I love him.

I think he is an astoundingly brilliant retard. When he is wrong, he is also right, just not in the way he thought he was.

He's an entertainer and in that capacity is sometimes a deceiver, but is overall a very good man who fights for what is right for you and I.

He has studied how TPTB operate for 3 decades. He knows history. He knows who the 300 are.

Possessing all the dark and horrible truth and knowing how deeo the conspiracy goes, has probably made him go a little insane, but that doesn't mean he's wrong.

AJ has been firing redpills left and right for a long time and keeps on going. The reason he is able to stay in business is he avoids naming the chosen ones too much. If he Redpilled the American listeners about Israel, he would be shut down faster than a bullet.

He leads you to the pill, but you have to pick it up yourself.

Also, he is very funny.

Can you get plastic surgery on your eyes?

>youtube.com/watch?v=NmmaU5pL81g
>youtube.com/watch?v=NmmaU5pL81g

Unlikely. Bill hicks is dead. Also bill hicks is like 18 years older than Alex.

He's a fucktard con man that's gladly taking your money

we prefer gonzo method acting to larping as a normie's wet dream when it comes to our news media
especially when it contains less lies

alex jones drops occasional little windows into his methodology and I have to say one thing, persistence has always paid off for this man.

He has been gaming the internet for years, and is a masterful tactician when it comes to sourcing aggregate information sources...of which, could easily be horse shit, but accuracy

fat actor who sales crap

Real Alex Jones was killed and replaced. His photos when he was young doesn't match with him today
Here you got a footage of a man who got replaced, because he angered too many people
youtube.com/watch?v=ADfERTgwOOY

Controlled opposition shill, he's just a zanier version of Fox News at this point.

Nice try Alex, you shill.

Oh shut up you gigantic cock gobbler

I DON'T LIKE EM PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT TURN THE FRIGGIN FROGS GAY!
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?
UGH UGH UGH CRAP

Alex makes his own memes about himself to promote himself in the most jestery way imaginable.

That's his trading card, shameless self promoter.

The way he goes absolutely mental with some of the things he says i super entertaining but at the times he is not just acting mad and gets stuff right before it happens makes me value his work even more. To me he is an entertaining madman and a troll who sometimes gets things right.

Came here to post this.
Alex knows some serious shit and you only think he's crazy because you don't know some serious shit, it's literally like that nigger said:
>they don't think it be like it is but I do

But he pushes bullshit also

It's simple. He's a huckster.

I don't think he's insane at all. He just has extremely expressive personality and can be hard to understand out of context. He sometimes misinterprets facts, but usually he's correct. Most of his "conspiracy" theories are getting confirmed with time. Like this for example
youtube.com/watch?v=wbRJt6iKCc8
Now everyone knows about FLIR

I think his bullshit serves a purpose. For example the frog thing, most of the people watching knew he is just over saturating things. But now that actual proof shows genetic mutations in fish caused by manmade pollutants you may start to think what if AJ rant was not just madness but could be a warning to protect nature from such stuff. If it did change someones mind it already served a positive purpose.

HILL BICKS

He's like Hulk Hogan, he goes on camera gets all fired up for 10 minutes about some nonsense and his fans (who all deep down know it's fake) go crazy. It's just shitty entertainment and he's playing a character.

youtube.com/watch?v=W8GG3wTAx6Q
now everyone knows about fluoride.

Alex Jones is the greatest patriot alive today in the United States.

In all honesty, I want to believe he's not the real deal - but the sheer number and types of people that have come onto his show and spoken about various things - it's all a bit iffy.

If nothing else, his madman act turns people off from him enough that some people in the know can trust him to put out actual information without the fear that it'll catch the attention of the commonfolk.

Alex Jones is an asshole.
So far, he has blamed all the world's problems on an assortment of mostly nonexistent secret societies: the calvinists, an insignificant group of protestants; the jesuits, an insignificant group of renegade catholics with a few thousand members worldwide ; Obama, who was supposed to throw people in fema camps after ratifying the NDAA back in 2012; Bill Gates, who is apparently collaborating with the Rothschilds to produce a deadly bio-weapon capable of wiping out 90% of the world's population; "Germanic death cults", in his own words; and of course the Royal family, who sacrafice children and pull the strings on world affairs. The guy's a fucking conartist who's only concern is selling nuclear blast bunkers (lol) and bunk, overpriced vitamins to his paranoid listeners. You guys keep buying dat dere soopa mail vitality™ though and don't forget to buy Peter Schiff's gold to protect yourselves from the impending dollar collapse!!!

Alex jones is literally bill hicks who survived an assassination attempt b the NWO after his comedy hit too close to the truth.

>exposes kike controlling America

>betrays it for fame

Fuck this fat cunt. I'll snap his spine. Joe Rogan it a druggy faggot spoiled brat.

hi plebbit

unironically AJ is a genius establishment HATES him as well as numales and sjws, can out argue anyone

He acts crazy to get more attention so he can wake up more people. If he could wake up more people by talking in a calm NPR voice then he would do that.

What is crazy is the old video of him carving a pumpkin with a knife talking to someone on the radio about black helicopters using FLIR to see into people's houses.

Guess what? He's fucking right. The police use that to find drug labs. People spying on you using your cameras? Zuckerburg putting tape on his laptop camera anyone? Gay frogs? Scientifically proven.

No, he's a conartist. Go look up compilations of his predictions. Practically NOTHING he says is right, or even rational. His only goal is scaring you into buying his products...

from what ive heard he has some serious ties with jews so he can't be trusted,

Alex Jones the avatar of michael the arch angel and he's been anointed by God

He's a grinded chicken bone & placebo products salesman and a conman. He used to be a cool decade ago tho when he talked about 911 truth and the police state.

He started out on local access television selling nothing because he was mad about the feds taking Texans' land. Sometimes he perceives himself to be under attack from the establishment, and he always takes it as a sign he needs to grow. This requires more money, so he seeks ways to raise more. It's an organic process.

He's a persona

alexjonesexposed.info/

Oorr... He's a conartist who has been spewing objectively false bullshit for years and you idiots lap it up and reward said bullshit by buying his retarded products. There are better alternative media types out there e.g. Ryan Dawson

I don't care if he's playing a character, he's dropping truth bombs all the time. Watch JRE 911 a few times, it's crazy some of the things he said on that podcast (in an eerily true way).

He's a piece of shit spreading fake news and distractions.
If there's a nwo/illuminati/reptiles, he works for them.

gooks do it

This.

THiiss!! He only prayed live on his show for the acquittal of Benjamin Netanyahu because he was trying to make le globalists tjink he is on their side,,, BUT he is not! He only converted to Judaism, wore a shawl, a kippa and visited the wailing wall AS AN ACT hahaha xxD

Some of his predictions he was wrong about. Some of his predictions only seem to be wrong when in reality because he exposed what was to happen he prevented them from happenning.

I'd just like to thank Alex Jones for preventing the last 24 preplanned dollar collapses then. Phew, what a guy...

He does overhype and misrepresent sometimes, but you don't even use dollars ya quid fag

Jesus said it best.

“Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand. 26 If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then will his kingdom stand?“

He's a giant retarded burger who screams hysterically and all the other retarded burgers buy into his bullshit vinegar jars.

This was after jesus was accused of being the devil

Is he bill hicks ? Quick recap

Im not saying alex is jesus. But it would be stupid for an NWO/Illuminati puppet to even bring up the things alex does. Its self destructive.

Jones:
>Falsehood
>Falsehood
>Falsehood
>truth
>Falsehood

Normie: Wtf you really believe ALEGX JOENS XDD *breathes in* AAHAHAHAHAHA

He's controlled Op and never names the jew.
youtube.com/watch?v=CqNKUvCQFok

Yeah. I kind of stopped watching him because he keeps calling george soros a nazi but leaves out the fact that hes actually a jew. That seems a little sketchy.

>divorced

While I was waiting for my internet to get turned back on a few days ago, I was reviewing some old clips I'd saved but never actually got around to really watching that much, and I noticed that in this Infowars interview with Elizabeth Beck it almost seemed like Owen was actively TRYING to frighten her off of what she was investigating. Like
>wow you've got some really great stuff here and this is all just happening in arm's reach of your office, you are really sticking your neck out there and basically nobody else is even going to give this shit the time of day, thx for coming on lol
youtube.com/watch?v=1bmMl2OGVQ0

Is he seriously that obtuse?

controlled opposition bill hicks cant fool me.

he's a good water filter salesman

When he was going through a divorce, his wife was seeking full custody of the kids and claimed he was insane. She used his shows as example.

His rebuttal was that didn't count because he was playing a retarded right wing character on a show. It was fiction. So there you go.

Also, bill Hicks was a god.
Why would anyone"stop" being bill hicks?

because of this shit, I love this Man!!

Who hurt you as a child?