Why is this flashback still going?

Why is this flashback still going?
Why are the lolis so irrelevant now?
Why is Miyu!Shirou best Shirou?

This is the best flashback arc I have ever witnessed

he the worst shirou cringe and edgy as fuck also a fucking gary stue in prisma

ESL-kun pls

It's been a while since I dropped this. I see they're still not done with the Shirouwank. I just want the lolis to take center stage again.

>how many buzzwords can I cram into one sentance: the post

Magical girls are crap. I'm glad that they replaced them with Shirou.

Looking at the new PV I'm more confident than ever that this season is going to adapt almost everything up to the flashback, considering PVs usually contain shit from the first ~3ish episodes. Even if the PV pulls from the first 4 episodes that's still fast enough pacing to hit ch29.

nice argument

But you have none.

>the dyke lolis get replaced by Shirou in their own series

My sides, how did /u/ react to this?

I read in a previous thread that they decided to increase the pacing and that it will go up to chapter 28.

>tfw dropped this already

I like the shirou wank, as shiro is illyas onnichan and would be viewed by her as a hero but the seperate world arc is a played out theme.

What read are we talking about? Because I also read in a previous thread that the first two episodes were literally the first two chapters.

I am not trading the manga because i decided i like the anime better

I just hope GAR shirou does not steal too much stage from the lolis

Miyu!Shirou is the manga right now and it's 10 thousand times better than any arc this manga has done.

I agree. I'm enjoying it much more than all the previous stuff.

Remember when Prisma Illya was about Illya?

Autism.

Flashback was shit for almost 10 chapters and only got not horrible recently.

I can't believe people have Shirou's dick so deep up their asses they will claim anything with him is gold.

Yes. It's nice to see how much Prisma Illya has improved.

>implying

How butthurt are Shiroufags going to be when flashback takes 2 episodes in anime?

>this could have been the shirou we had if he knew about ilya in the first place

why would /u/ care? all the girls love shirou?
>grave
edgy

UBW always used the swords as grave markers